Zionist ISIS aircraft downed by Syrian army

Syria will pay a price. They call Israel "the enemy" and piss and moan when Israel retaliates. Israel doesn't initiate these incidents, they only respond.
Yes, the ISIS aircraft responded to the Syrian army advancing in the middle of Syria.

Zionist ISIS aircraft? Really? Is anyone here THAT stupid, to think the Israelis are in league with ISIS?

The Syrians say they shot down an Israeli jet, the Israelis say they didn't. But many around here are only too eager to believe the Syrians, who are the puppets of Russia and Iran, who are our enemies and dismiss the Israeli claim out of hand. Why?

If I didn't know better I might think there was some blatent anti-semitism going on here.

Last edited:
kq8vg8me.jpg

Syria said Hezbollah has not been hit. The airstrikes hit the SAA´s defenses around Palmyra with minimal damage.
Russia has summoned the Israeli ambassador.

Israeli airstrikes did not hit Hezbollah targets near Palmyra: army
Russia summons Israeli ambassador following its air raid in Syria

Right, let's completely ignore the fact that Syria has slaughted over 400,000 of it's own fellow Syrian Muslims using the country's own military. But never mind, let's focus on these bullshit conspiracies about Israel.

You are such a propagandist. The number of casualties is fake. Created by a fellow propagandist of yours, see below. The number is closer to 250,000 and over 70% are combatants on both sides. Proportionally, based on population, the death rate among civilians in the Syrian civil war, is about a tenth of the Israeli's murder of civilians in Gaza. So shut up.

Propaganda spin cycle: 'Syrian Observatory for Human Rights' is funded by US and UK governments

"What Western media editors conceal from the public however, is that the "Syrian Observatory for Human Rights" is neither based in Syria nor is it an observer of what actually goes on there. It is essentially one man - Abdul Rahman, aka Rami Abdulrahman, aka Osama Suleiman - a three-term convicted criminal in Syria, based out of a small house in Coventry, England, and his 'team of four activists in Syria'.

Apparently all it takes to inform the entire Western media about everything that is happening on the ground in Syria is four people. Four people could, theoretically, provide reasonably objective reports, but only if they were open to receiving information from many sources, including ones supportive of the Syrian government. They might even be able to produce - using objective discernment - reliable statistics of casualties, refugees and terrorists/rebels. But SOHR has consistently reported the 'civil war' from only the perspective of the so-called 'rebels', discounting Syrian government reports out of hand, as well as reports from civilians that reveal rebels' crimes."

Propaganda spin cycle: 'Syrian Observatory for Human Rights' is funded by US and UK governments -- Sott.net
Ha ha ha. You're very funny. It's "only" 250,000 and they're mostly combatants. Those are US govt. numbers. But either way you don't have any problems with an Arab leader turning his own fully equipped army including helicopters and tanks on his people killing women and children in the process. What a friggin mental case.
Monte has selective memory. This 470,00 figure was over a year ago.

A Staggering New Death Toll for Syria's War -- 470,000 | Children of Syria | FRONTLINE | PBS

Death Toll From War in Syria Now 470,000, Group Finds - The New York Times
Yup. Plus, when Israel kills 2000 Palestinians, mostly Hamas fighters and terrorists, in an effort to stop the thousands of missiles Hamas animals shoot at Israeli civilian targets, it's "Israel killed 2000 children! War crimes! Squawk! War crimes! Squawk!"

But when Assad murders over 400,000 of his own people using the country military forces, it's "meh...its 'only' 250,000 and they were mostly combatants. Give the guy a break, will ya?!" :lmao:

Zionist ISIS aircraft? Really? Is anyone here THAT stupid, to think the Israelis are in league with ISIS?

The Syrians say they shot down an Israeli jet, the Israelis say they didn't. But many around here are only too eager to believe the Syrians, who are the puppets of Russia and Iran, who are our enemies and dismiss the Israeli claim out of hand. Why?

If I didn't know better I might think there was some blatent anti-semitism going on here.
Didn't you know? This forum is a magnet for antisemites, IslamoNazis, terrorist worshippers, America haters, and various other assorted losers and internet trolls.

Welcome.

Didn't you know? This forum is a magnet for antisemites, IslamoNazis, terrorist worshippers, America haters, and various other assorted losers and internet trolls.

Welcome.

Of course, real Americans, not dual citizens like Ruddy, are antisemites because we believe supporting Israel is against America's interests. You are the loser. I forget, are you an Iranian or a Yemeni?

Welcome.

Of course, real Americans, not dual citizens like Ruddy, are antisemites because we believe supporting Israel is against America's interests. You are the loser. I forget, are you an Iranian or a Yemeni?
Real Americans? Ha ha ha ho ho ho hee hee hee. The mentally ill antisemite who supports America's enemies because he fantasizes that maybe one day they will also help destroy Israel and kill all the Jews in it, is now pretending that he speaks for "real Americans". Basically this is their shtick, they act like their real Christians, real Americans, "concerned citizens", blah blah blah etc.

You've heard of of these corksoakers, you've heard this all. It's the same crap, over and over.

WTF is Israel doing in Syrian air space and why are they helping ISIS?
good question :eusa_think:
You mean you don't know that Israel has been whacking Syrian nuclear, military and terrorist training and harboring sites for many decades now? It wasn't too long ago that Israel bombed a secret Syrian nuclear reactor. When given an opportunity to strike at its enemies or or as a matter of national security, Israel will do what's necessary. Keep up.

WTF is Israel doing in Syrian air space and why are they helping ISIS?
good question :eusa_think:
You mean you don't know that Israel has been whacking Syrian nuclear, military and terrorist training and harboring sites for many decades now? It wasn't too long ago that Israel bombed a secret Syrian nuclear reactor. When given an opportunity to strike at its enemies or or as a matter of national security, Israel will do what's necessary. Keep up.
Now, Russia sits in Syria. The T-4 airbase that the Zionist gangsters were attacking hosts Syrian, Russian and Hezbollah soldiers.

Second downed Israeli jet in few months.

For the same reason they tried to sink the USS Liberty.
Oh yeah? And what reason would that be, genius?

Religious fervor, brother. Religious fervor.

When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it. And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee. And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it: And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.

Deuteronomy 20:11​

Neither Russia nor Iran are a threat to the United States, despite our provocations. Israel, meanwhile has soaked us in blood and ensured much more to come.

Let me guess: you swallowed the whole WMD lie and supported our invasion of Iraq in 2003. SMH. I truly wish our people weren't so balls out fucking stupid. Oh well, you will probably never get it.Better run along and see whether you can sniff out some "blatAnt anti-Semtism". LOL

Neither Russia nor Iran are a threat to the United States, despite our provocations. Israel, meanwhile has soaked us in blood and ensured much more to come.

Let me guess: you swallowed the whole WMD lie and supported our invasion of Iraq in 2003. SMH. I truly wish our people weren't so balls out fucking stupid. Oh well, you will probably never get it.Better run along and see whether you can sniff out some "blatAnt anti-Semtism". LOL

what "WMD LIE"

Forum List

Back