zionist editing of wikipedia exposed.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I have always laughed at the fools that use wikipedia as a a source when they try and use it in defense when goverment corruption is exposed. Like any objective person,I always knew wikipedia was edited by some corrupt people,i just figured it stopped at the doors of washington but its even worse than that,the zionists control the news flow of it when it comes to issues of corruption and world events.

Poland, Israel and WWII — Gilad Atzmon thoughts and music

take that you Israel paid shills that have penetrated this site.

I have always laughed at the fools that use wikipedia as a a source when they try and use it in defense when goverment corruption is exposed. Like any objective person,I always knew wikipedia was edited by some corrupt people,i just figured it stopped at the doors of washington but its even worse than that,the zionists control the news flow of it when it comes to issues of corruption and world events.

Anyone can edit Wikipedia, "Zionist" or not. You can too. I've done alot of editing in the "List of films based on the Bible" page
on Wikipedia, if you want to check it out.

So it doesn't have anything to do with the "Zionists control the media" canard. If you feel there is incorrect information in a Wikipedia page, feel free to edit it. But you do have to provide citations to back up your claims.

Sunni Man, is that you??

I edit wiki quite a bit.

Predictably certain pages are locked and protected. This is bit more complex because you're dealing with vested interests managing those pages.

As far as the topic itself, here's some relevant reading - Wikipedia editing courses launched by Zionist groups

Two Israeli groups have set up 'Zionist editing' courses with aims to alter perceptions about Israel.

Additionally...

How a Small Group of Pro-Israel Activists Blacklisted MintPress on Wikipedia

Snip...

For over a decade, pro-Israel and ultra-nationalist Israeli settler groups have sought to weaponize the popular online encyclopedia, Wikipedia, through concerted covert editing campaigns, offering Wikipedia editing courses to West Bank settlers and even formal alliances between Israel and Wikipedia to allow Israelis to create and edit content in a variety of languages.

In recent years, this alliance between pro-Israel partisans and Wikipedia has stepped up, largely in response to the growth of the Boycott, Divest and Sanctions (BDS) movement, which seeks to pressure Israel to comply with international law with respect to occupied Palestine and the blockaded Gaza Strip. As a consequence, news outlets that consistently report on the success of BDS, such as MintPress News, have been targeted on Wikipedia by such partisans, who recently succeeded in blacklisting MintPress as a “reliable source” on the online encyclopedia.

In early June, a small number of partisan Wikipedia editors privately voted to blacklist MintPress News from use as a source on the online encyclopedia website at the behest of a Wikipedia editor who took issue with MintPress’ coverage of current events in Venezuela and Syria. At no point was MintPress ever asked to comment or allowed to respond to any of the allegations made and MintPress is unable to appeal the decision.

I edit wiki quite a bit.

Predictably certain pages are locked and protected. This is bit more complex because you're dealing with vested interests managing those pages.

As far as the topic itself, here's some relevant reading - Wikipedia editing courses launched by Zionist groups

Two Israeli groups have set up 'Zionist editing' courses with aims to alter perceptions about Israel.

Additionally...

How a Small Group of Pro-Israel Activists Blacklisted MintPress on Wikipedia

Snip...

For over a decade, pro-Israel and ultra-nationalist Israeli settler groups have sought to weaponize the popular online encyclopedia, Wikipedia, through concerted covert editing campaigns, offering Wikipedia editing courses to West Bank settlers and even formal alliances between Israel and Wikipedia to allow Israelis to create and edit content in a variety of languages.

In recent years, this alliance between pro-Israel partisans and Wikipedia has stepped up, largely in response to the growth of the Boycott, Divest and Sanctions (BDS) movement, which seeks to pressure Israel to comply with international law with respect to occupied Palestine and the blockaded Gaza Strip. As a consequence, news outlets that consistently report on the success of BDS, such as MintPress News, have been targeted on Wikipedia by such partisans, who recently succeeded in blacklisting MintPress as a “reliable source” on the online encyclopedia.

In early June, a small number of partisan Wikipedia editors privately voted to blacklist MintPress News from use as a source on the online encyclopedia website at the behest of a Wikipedia editor who took issue with MintPress’ coverage of current events in Venezuela and Syria. At no point was MintPress ever asked to comment or allowed to respond to any of the allegations made and MintPress is unable to appeal the decision.

Your own article says clearly that anyone can edit Wikipedia. Which pages, specifically, do you claim are "locked and protected"?

Pro-Palestinian groups can also offer courses on how to edit Wikipedia. If they're not smart enough to do so, no one can be blamed for that.

Your own article says clearly that anyone can edit Wikipedia. Which pages, specifically, do you claim are "locked and protected"?

Any page which displays extended confirmed protection in the upper right hand corner of the Wiki page, also known as 30/500 protection, which allows edits only by editors with the extended confirmed user access level, granted automatically to registered users with at least 30 days tenure and 500 edits.

Now. That's a peer reviewed based editing system once one is eventually eligible. Which then brings us to the example I referenced previously about Wikipedia editors privately voting to blacklist sources on the online encyclopedia website who take issue with certain coverage and events which generate a conflict of interest.

I've been editing Wiki pretty much since its inception. I know the routine. K?

Of course wikipedia is a place of narratives.

Each nation has its own narrative of history, this is clear, and I would credit wipedia for actually giving a certain amount of contradicting context from an opposing view in many of its articles.

But there're other blatant examples of information being left out systematically,
actually on the Palestinian categories, for example the category of "Palestinian villages" with virtually all of their history suspiciously starts at the 1500 CE mark, with the conquest of the Ottoman Caliphate.

A suspiciously short span of time, and as if intentionally leaving out information, that many times is in the additional footnotes that are not at all quoted in the article - about the tribal origin of the Arab inhabitants.

That's because what is mainly contested here is not the vast Jewish history,
that goes into long details in each article, but some recent 70-80 years of Jewish independence and the reactionary Arab narrative.

It seems everyone agrees that anyone can bring his narrative to wikipedia,
then the question that it leaves is not whether Zionists bring their own too, but rather why is the Arab Palestinian narrative beside merely repeating the history of the place, so poor on its own historic narrative and leaves so much detail about the identity of the inhabitants?

Of course wikipedia is a place of narratives.

Each nation has its own narrative of history, this is clear, and I would credit wipedia for actually giving a certain amount of contradicting context from an opposing view in many of its articles.

But there're other blatant examples of information being left out systematically,
actually on the Palestinian categories, for example the category of "Palestinian villages" with virtually all of their history suspiciously starts at the 1500 CE mark, with the conquest of the Ottoman Caliphate.

A suspiciously short span of time, and as if intentionally leaving out information, that many times is in the additional footnotes that are not at all quoted in the article - about the tribal origin of the Arab inhabitants.

That's because what is mainly contested here is not the vast Jewish history,
that goes into long details in each article, but some recent 70-80 years of Jewish independence and the reactionary Arab narrative.

It seems everyone agrees that anyone can bring his narrative to wikipedia,
then the question that it leaves is not whether Zionists bring their own too, but rather why is the Arab Palestinian narrative beside merely repeating the history of the place, so poor on its own historic narrative and leaves so much detail about the identity of the inhabitants?

The Palestinians leave out so much details about their identity because they have no identity.

Any page which displays extended confirmed protection in the upper right hand corner of the Wiki page, also known as 30/500 protection, which allows edits only by editors with the extended confirmed user access level, granted automatically to registered users with at least 30 days tenure and 500 edits.

Now. That's a peer reviewed based editing system once one is eventually eligible. Which then brings us to the example I referenced previously about Wikipedia editors privately voting to blacklist sources on the online encyclopedia website who take issue with certain coverage and events which generate a conflict of interest.

I've been editing Wiki pretty much since its inception. I know the routine. K?

So there is a peer based review system. The review system is based on users' tenures and number of edits, not some nefarious outside source. Just as I maintained from the start.

That's right...…. Keep banging your head against the Wall telling yourself the Holocaust never happened :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back