Zionism in a Nutshell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventura77

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2017
A Jew and a Gentile stand in a field, the Gentile comments about the size of the great oak tree smack in the middle of the field...the Jews says "what oak tree? I see no oak tree".
The Gentile checks his eyes, and assures the Jew that indeed there is an oak tree right in front of them.
Again the Jew says "what oak tree...where is this elusive tree?"
The Gentile becomes a bit frustrated: "sir, he asserts, there is a giant oak tree right before our eyes...it is impossible that you cannot see it...can you see my two hands waving?"
"yes' says the Jew
"can you see the sun in the sky"?
"yes" says the Jew
"Then how can you possibly fail to see this giant tree?'
"Because I do not wish to see it" answered the Jew

HERE IS THE ENTIRE NARRATIVE BASIS OF ZIONISM

A Jew and a Gentile stand in a field, the Gentile comments about the size of the great oak tree smack in the middle of the field...the Jews says "what oak tree? I see no oak tree".
The Gentile checks his eyes, and assures the Jew that indeed there is an oak tree right in front of them.
The Gentile becomes a bit frustrated: "sir, he asserts, there is a giant oak tree right before our eyes...it is impossible that you cannot see it...can you see my two hands waving?"
"yes' says the Jew
"yes" says the Jew

Jewish guy still bangin' your ex?

• Banned
"yes' says the Jew
"yes" says the Jew

Jewish guy still bangin' your ex?

Naaahhhhhh I'm bagin his ex...shhhhhhhh

Two gentile businessmen meet on the street. One says to the other, 'How's business?'. The other replies, 'Great! Couldn't be better.'

A gentile goes into a tailor shop and says, 'How much is that suit?'. The tailor replies, '$500'. The gentile says, 'Great! I'll take it.'.

"yes' says the Jew
"yes" says the Jew

Anyway, Says the jew, this is My field, God gave it to me

Two gentile businessmen meet on the street. One says to the other, 'How's business?'. The other replies, 'Great! Couldn't be better.'

A gentile goes into a tailor shop and says, 'How much is that suit?'. The tailor replies, '$500'. The gentile says, 'Great! I'll take it.'.
Better start a new Fred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back