Zionism and The Iranian Problem

funny how the "record" seems to avoid every piece of posted evidence that I provide links to.

talking shit on william joyce probably proves the rhetoric!

:clap2:

Wow...defending the white supremacist KKK'er just to attempt to make an anti-Israel point, huh?

As for your *evidence*, until you answer what happens to Israel after you set up your little Palestinian Jew-free utopia, I'm really not interested in what you have to say.Though I will say your continued insistance on vilifying Israel and aggrandizing terrorists is pretty destructive to any perception of rationality in your posts. I have seen a lot of anti-Israel propaganda, though. And I will make fun of you cause you've become fairly useless.

funny how the "record" seems to avoid every piece of posted evidence that I provide links to.

talking shit on william joyce probably proves the rhetoric!

:clap2:

Just like you avoid what should happen to the Jews in the ME other than "Send 'em to Texas". How nice of you. BTW, Jillian and I are very good friends , but if there is one contentious issue between us it is Israel. I certainly don't see them as pure than pure, but I don't think they should be pushed into the sea.
A couple of points I'd like you to answer directly. No mucking around or shifting the goal posts.
1) What do you think of the Palestians never missing an opportunity to miss an opportunity? They started the 1948 war and lost. Their decision, not Israels.
2) What do you think of the 100s of millions, if not billions, of aid dollars cyphered off by Arafat and his croniess IOW, do you think the Palesitinians have ANY responsibility for their predicament?

1. The reaction of the pals in 48 is no different than the reaction of the American natives to manifest destiny. Did THEY also give up the right to North America because they had the GALL to fight encroachment? To not settle for trail of tears reservations granted by a usurping nation? Would the US act the same or differently to a latino HISTORIC CLAIM to the American southwest? Would TEXAS give up itself stoicly or would they react JUST LIKE the pals in 48? If Texans lost a war for Texas do you think they would just wipe their hands on their pants and give up the fight? Why do you expect Palestinians to do something that we both know damn well no one else will ever do? why is Israels claim more relvant than the Latino claim to Atzlan?

As far as justifying the plight of pals due to their past refusal to gel with israel does this also justify the holocaust since germany made it pretty damn clear that jews should leave but refused to go? I think that it's easier to blame pals for refusing to accept israel than it is acknowledging their VALID reasons for refusing to participate. Did a single Palestinian cause nazi germany? The holocaust? Sure, we can blame europe for doling our israel but why should the Pals have even taken that bullet anyway? Over some ANCIENT history? I guess they should just be content with being subjugated as cockroaches because the terms set forth have been bogus? Would the US be thankful just to have norther California back if it ACCEPTS the validity of Atzlan? You can refuse to walk a mile in their shoes if it makes isreal easier to swallow... But let's stop pretending that any offerings since '48 have been anything other than a soft handed, unapologetic insult for giving pals the Canaan treatment.

2. I think it's easier to assume Pal guilt than follow the money trail. do you also feel that Iraqis or any African nation, as a whole people, is similarly deserving of their situation considering the BILLIONS of dollars spend which has since disappeared? What support, besides token efforts, hae the Pals enjoyed exactly? Do they get military support like israel? Do they get TRADE support like israel? Are they offered legitimate claim to National Resources like israel? So we've thrown money at strongmen. WHERE ELSE can you see that approach falling on its face? Can you tell me how THOSE populations DESERVE their predicament because of the action of a stark minority of scandalous people? So, are you suggesting that they DESERVE to be disenfranchised from the democratic process because they didn't vote how we wanted them to vote?

Hey, I can handle being taken to task for my posts.. I'm just wondering if any single blind israel supporter wants to stoop down to my level and start providing evidence and sources. It's one thing to SAY Israel has given pals every opportunity but it's some other beast entirely to actually back that shit up. Give me some specific examples and I'll ask you questions that put you in a similar role and we'll see just how benevolent israel has been to those it kicked the fuck out for the sake of a jewish homeland.

If we're going to compare Pals to Indians, then maybe one could suggest that they take the Indian lead....

Recognize defeat, take what is offered and use peaceful means to obtain success and strength.

You are not too familiar with the Indian wars that last well up to the turn of the 1900's are you?

1622 to 1890 sure does allow plenty of time for pals to "follow the native lead", doesn't it?

oh well THAT justifies the travesty of manifest destiny!

Hey, the jews were DEFEATED by muslims or they would have been a jewish nation in israel pre-48... Not so quick to rationalize might making right now, are you?

1. The reaction of the pals in 48 is no different than the reaction of the American natives to manifest destiny. Did THEY also give up the right to North America because they had the GALL to fight encroachment? To not settle for trail of tears reservations granted by a usurping nation? Would the US act the same or differently to a latino HISTORIC CLAIM to the American southwest? Would TEXAS give up itself stoicly or would they react JUST LIKE the pals in 48? If Texans lost a war for Texas do you think they would just wipe their hands on their pants and give up the fight? Why do you expect Palestinians to do something that we both know damn well no one else will ever do? why is Israels claim more relvant than the Latino claim to Atzlan?

As far as justifying the plight of pals due to their past refusal to gel with israel does this also justify the holocaust since germany made it pretty damn clear that jews should leave but refused to go? I think that it's easier to blame pals for refusing to accept israel than it is acknowledging their VALID reasons for refusing to participate. Did a single Palestinian cause nazi germany? The holocaust? Sure, we can blame europe for doling our israel but why should the Pals have even taken that bullet anyway? Over some ANCIENT history? I guess they should just be content with being subjugated as cockroaches because the terms set forth have been bogus? Would the US be thankful just to have norther California back if it ACCEPTS the validity of Atzlan? You can refuse to walk a mile in their shoes if it makes isreal easier to swallow... But let's stop pretending that any offerings since '48 have been anything other than a soft handed, unapologetic insult for giving pals the Canaan treatment.

2. I think it's easier to assume Pal guilt than follow the money trail. do you also feel that Iraqis or any African nation, as a whole people, is similarly deserving of their situation considering the BILLIONS of dollars spend which has since disappeared? What support, besides token efforts, hae the Pals enjoyed exactly? Do they get military support like israel? Do they get TRADE support like israel? Are they offered legitimate claim to National Resources like israel? So we've thrown money at strongmen. WHERE ELSE can you see that approach falling on its face? Can you tell me how THOSE populations DESERVE their predicament because of the action of a stark minority of scandalous people? So, are you suggesting that they DESERVE to be disenfranchised from the democratic process because they didn't vote how we wanted them to vote?

Hey, I can handle being taken to task for my posts.. I'm just wondering if any single blind israel supporter wants to stoop down to my level and start providing evidence and sources. It's one thing to SAY Israel has given pals every opportunity but it's some other beast entirely to actually back that shit up. Give me some specific examples and I'll ask you questions that put you in a similar role and we'll see just how benevolent israel has been to those it kicked the fuck out for the sake of a jewish homeland.

I am not a blind supporter of Israel by any means. The German analogy is a real bad one because Israelis are not indiscriminantly putting Pals to death like the Germans did to the Jews. A lot of the Israeli arrests and detaining of Pals is a REACTION to Pal's initial action. They do go OTT sometimes though. I am very highly critical of Sharon going to the Temple Mount. He holds direct responsibility for hte uprising that followed. Ditto the settlements on the West Bank.

As for the rest of your post, if you again, want to take it to its logical conclusion and compare it to the Indian, Judea was originally Jewish anyway until the dispora. So when does the Statute of Limitations run out for "we took you land, now you want it back" scenario? 20 years? 60 years? 100 years?

They do not deserve their predicament, but they certainly need to put the blame where it is due, and it's not at Israel. Israle didn't take those billions of dollars of aid and ferret it away in Swiss bank accounts. And you know what, a people that is being oppressed by its own generally rise up agains their own a la US revolution, French Revolution, Russian Revolution. They don't blame a third party. You seem to give anything Arafat did a free pass. That's not fair or right in my book.

They can vote how they want to vote, but if voting for somebody leads to you having a shitty life, don't blame me. I don't see Dems harping on at Canada or Mexico for Bush, nor the Repubs doing the same during the Clinton years. The US is the grand master of "taking responsibility for ones own actions". Every problem the Pals have is down to Israel IYO. Maybe they should take responsibility themselves.

Was it good that people lost their land after 1948? No. But it wasn't good that all the European Jews lost their possessions and their lives. Nor was it good that they got kicked out of Judea in the first place and all their lands were confiscated and redistributed.

Let me give you a little history lesson. It's a minor one, but one that is a telling point IMO. Now, you know that the River Jordan runs from the Sea or Galilee to the Dead Sea, right? When Israel became Israel the banks on either side were arid. These days, large tracts of land on the Israeli side are no longer arid. On the Arab side, they still are. Sums up the situation. Jews get on with it, Arabs sit on their butts bleating (at a national level anyway).

Tell a canaanite about the originality of judaism in the area. Shall I quote the OT on this one? Maybe there is a pattern to discern.

no, there are no xylon b chambers in israel.. but if you want to claim that israel is NOT a bastion of racism then you you obviously are not reading my posted evidence AND you are totally ignoring the dehumanized sentiment of those defending ANY action of israel. After all, is subjigation of an ethnic population ONLY reprehensible if it reaches the nazi standard?Andrew Jackson didn't toss natives in fire pits either... Are you going to claim that theirs was not also a valid claim to marginalization? In FACT, why can you rationalize the JEWISH reaction to aggression... but fall short of extending the same to pals? Funny how one way this street is.

I'll return the same question... if 60 years don't count then WHY DOES ANCIENT HISTORY THOUSANDS OF YEARS PAST all of a sudden become the standard by which we dole out nations? How is THOUSANDS OF YEARS ago more relevant than 60 years?

and I'll reiterate my prior point: If the Maliki government in iraq has played "let's make the money disapear" does that justify marginalizing iraqis? Sure, blame arafat if you need an antagonist. Arafat's actions don't validate treating the pals like shit. We didn't marginalize the entire german population because they did NOT uprise against hitler. The same with Japan. Why is it ok to make a new standard against the pals? Say, it's not because there is a blank check involved, is it?

Yes, they CAN vote for who they want to vote for.. but that sure as hell doesn't mean that their vote will count when the powers that be decide to invalidate election results, does it? THEIR vote didn't lead to them having a shitty life. The creation of a jewish nation caused that. The apathy towards anyone conflicting with israels prerogative does that. Enablers who don't really give a damn about non-jews in the mid east does that. It is also viable to suggest that the jewish CHOICE to remain in germany despite being told to get out validates the holocaust? I don't think so. Maybe you have a different perspective.

and it wasn't the PALS who put the jews through the european holocaust. It wasn't THOSE pals who originally kicked then out of that particular land. You can't rob peter to pay paul and then label peter evil because he wants his money back. yes, the historic treatment of jews is a shitty story.. But it is in no way shape or form a VALID reason to justify ignoring the pals for the sake of israel. I invite you to answer my questions regarding Atzlan. Where, exactly, do you thik that the US would accept a compromise? Feel free to ignore this like the posted evidence if it's too tough to ponder or threatens to provoke an uncomfortable answer.

Oh hey! it's the Emminant Domain of nations! OBVIOUSLY then latinos DESERVE ATZLAN if they can make it better than those who live there now! Right? Hell, let's take that logic to Aftica and South America and go ahead and claim whatever we want, right? I mean, if people aren't turning the land into Nasa Shuttle launch sites then they MUST NOT REALLY APPRICIATE LIVING THERE.

ps, way to generalize too, dude... In case you ever wonder, blacks are shiftless and lazy and thats why they never made a dent in between the hundred years between the emancipation proclimation and the 1960s. That should help facilitate why violence erupted and a black panther party formed.

Originally posted by AllieBaba
If we're going to compare Pals to Indians, then maybe one could suggest that they take the Indian lead....

Recognize defeat, take what is offered and use peaceful means to obtain success and strength.

Have you been sleeping for the last 7 years, Allie?

Palestine is only 2 or 3 american skyscrappers away from becoming a democratic region :badgrin:

Tell a canaanite about the originality of judaism in the area. Shall I quote the OT on this one? Maybe there is a pattern to discern.

no, there are no xylon b chambers in israel.. but if you want to claim that israel is NOT a bastion of racism then you you obviously are not reading my posted evidence AND you are totally ignoring the dehumanized sentiment of those defending ANY action of israel. After all, is subjigation of an ethnic population ONLY reprehensible if it reaches the nazi standard?Andrew Jackson didn't toss natives in fire pits either... Are you going to claim that theirs was not also a valid claim to marginalization? In FACT, why can you rationalize the JEWISH reaction to aggression... but fall short of extending the same to pals? Funny how one way this street is.

I'll return the same question... if 60 years don't count then WHY DOES ANCIENT HISTORY THOUSANDS OF YEARS PAST all of a sudden become the standard by which we dole out nations? How is THOUSANDS OF YEARS ago more relevant than 60 years?

and I'll reiterate my prior point: If the Maliki government in iraq has played "let's make the money disapear" does that justify marginalizing iraqis? Sure, blame arafat if you need an antagonist. Arafat's actions don't validate treating the pals like shit. We didn't marginalize the entire german population because they did NOT uprise against hitler. The same with Japan. Why is it ok to make a new standard against the pals? Say, it's not because there is a blank check involved, is it?

Yes, they CAN vote for who they want to vote for.. but that sure as hell doesn't mean that their vote will count when the powers that be decide to invalidate election results, does it? THEIR vote didn't lead to them having a shitty life. The creation of a jewish nation caused that. The apathy towards anyone conflicting with israels prerogative does that. Enablers who don't really give a damn about non-jews in the mid east does that. It is also viable to suggest that the jewish CHOICE to remain in germany despite being told to get out validates the holocaust? I don't think so. Maybe you have a different perspective.

and it wasn't the PALS who put the jews through the european holocaust. It wasn't THOSE pals who originally kicked then out of that particular land. You can't rob peter to pay paul and then label peter evil because he wants his money back. yes, the historic treatment of jews is a shitty story.. But it is in no way shape or form a VALID reason to justify ignoring the pals for the sake of israel. I invite you to answer my questions regarding Atzlan. Where, exactly, do you thik that the US would accept a compromise? Feel free to ignore this like the posted evidence if it's too tough to ponder or threatens to provoke an uncomfortable answer.

Oh hey! it's the Emminant Domain of nations! OBVIOUSLY then latinos DESERVE ATZLAN if they can make it better than those who live there now! Right? Hell, let's take that logic to Aftica and South America and go ahead and claim whatever we want, right? I mean, if people aren't turning the land into Nasa Shuttle launch sites then they MUST NOT REALLY APPRICIATE LIVING THERE.

ps, way to generalize too, dude... In case you ever wonder, blacks are shiftless and lazy and thats why they never made a dent in between the hundred years between the emancipation proclimation and the 1960s. That should help facilitate why violence erupted and a black panther party formed.

Shogun, if you are going to accuse others of generalisation, then you better not do it yourself. And it is not a generalisation if it is true. What are the banks for the River Jordan like on the Arab side? Arable or arid? As I said, don't fob off a fact as a generalisation when a quick peek will suffice to know whether what i say is true or not.

I agree - how far do you go back?

And no, the Jews didn't cause hte Pals to be in the position they are in - a lot of it was caused by themselves. You still fail to blame them for ANYTHING that has led to their predicment.

Do I think that the Jewish state is overtly racist due to its statutes regarding arabs. Yes. Is it justified? Yes. OMG justified racism!!! Well, how many races have Jews tried to wipe out in recent history? Any history for that matter? Who have tried to wipe of the Jews? Hitler tried as did the Tsars of Russia and many of the Dukes and Barons that ran Eastern Europe. The arabs and Persians are now trying to do it. You seem to take the moral high ground on a very complicated issue. I think of the four Jewish wars, Israel started one of them, and only then there was overwhelming evidence they were about to be attacked. Let me ask you this question: If Israel had lost any one of those wars, what do you think would have happened to Israel as a nation? We know that on every occasion those arab nations lost. Do they still exist today? Do you think, if they had won, the arabs would have given the same courtesy to the Jews?

Finally, you seem to show NO sign of giving ANY blame to the arabs. I do blame the Israelis for some of the mess that the situation is over there. Your blindness shows your bias and own racism.

I know nothing of Altzan or its history. But you are right, where do you draw the line? I do know that the Palistinians have never missed an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

Probably the biggest load of bull is the "creation of the Jewish state" caused them to have crappy lives. Really? Do you know anything of hte area pre 1948? Was it is a basition of love, first-world values, brilliant infrastructure and leading beacon in the ME?

Shogun, if you are going to accuse others of generalisation, then you better not do it yourself. And it is not a generalisation if it is true. What are the banks for the River Jordan like on the Arab side? Arable or arid? As I said, don't fob off a fact as a generalisation when a quick peek will suffice to know whether what i say is true or not.

I agree - how far do you go back?

And no, the Jews didn't cause hte Pals to be in the position they are in - a lot of it was caused by themselves. You still fail to blame them for ANYTHING that has led to their predicment.

Do I think that the Jewish state is overtly racist due to its statutes regarding arabs. Yes. Is it justified? Yes. OMG justified racism!!! Well, how many races have Jews tried to wipe out in recent history? Any history for that matter? Who have tried to wipe of the Jews? Hitler tried as did the Tsars of Russia and many of the Dukes and Barons that ran Eastern Europe. The arabs and Persians are now trying to do it. You seem to take the moral high ground on a very complicated issue. I think of the four Jewish wars, Israel started one of them, and only then there was overwhelming evidence they were about to be attacked. Let me ask you this question: If Israel had lost any one of those wars, what do you think would have happened to Israel as a nation? We know that on every occasion those arab nations lost. Do they still exist today? Do you think, if they had won, the arabs would have given the same courtesy to the Jews?

Finally, you seem to show NO sign of giving ANY blame to the arabs. I do blame the Israelis for some of the mess that the situation is over there. Your blindness shows your bias and own racism.

I know nothing of Altzan or its history. But you are right, where do you draw the line? I do know that the Palistinians have never missed an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

Probably the biggest load of bull is the "creation of the Jewish state" caused them to have crappy lives. Really? Do you know anything of hte area pre 1948? Was it is a basition of love, first-world values, brilliant infrastructure and leading beacon in the ME?

never mind, it won't work on those closed minded, which obviously is. The real problem is that most of the world is represented to a more or lesser degree.

time to respond to another to my good friend, shogun

No, the reason 6 million jews died is because some asshole in germany rode the wave of racial disparity into power while selling the prospect of a PURE GERMAN RACE (sound familiar?) to germans who felt threatened economically and found it easy to scapegoat the jews.

True

Having a homeland in the Mid East wouldn't have kept jews in germany from the holocaust unless it is your opinion that the jews located around the world should uproot in a mass exodus to israel. We all know that won't happen now and wouldnt have happened then.

Me: Disagree, the jewish state would have allowed jews being persecuted in the europe in the 1930's to mass immigrate to israel, and un like the u.s. military would not sit by and allow a genocide of 6 million of their fellow people, and also unlike the u.s. would bomb the fucking train tracks. The u.s.a didnt give a fuck about the jews being murdered and they knew.

Sure, the jews deserve a homeland... but it's a masterful fistfucking of logic to insist that their homeland is more important than the homeland of the people being robbed of land to carve israel from.

Me: i agree the land is not exclusively jewish, their were muslims, and christians here too, but the palestinians were offered a homeland, which they didnt have before 1948, and rejected it. lets atleast keep that in mind, and how do we have peace with hamas, islamic jihad, al aqsa martys brigade?

Moreso, if YOU can support a racist standard which limits rights and opportunities according to ethnicity

Me: thats simply not true, I do realize there is some racism against palestinians, but for the most part the problem is, their are many palestinians who are taught from birth to kill all jews, and who wont share the land, but will kill all jews, if possible.

then you, sir, are no better than the Aryans who told your people to get the hell out of germany so they too could have an ethnic homeland.

If your opinion puts anti-zionism on par with jew hatred then good for you. You are not the first to insist as much.

Me: im not saying anti-zionists are racist or anti-semetic, im saying.. they are fooling themselves if they think jews dont deserve a homeland.

It's ironic that you talk about pals whining and bitching and crying like babies. Signing every blank check opportunity for israel with The Holocaust is getting pretty fucking old too.

Me: if youre talking about jews acting like victims and obsessing about the holocaust, i agree.

If you think that pals simply want to kill ALL jews then I guess you can understand why all those white germans were so quick to use the same tactic in dehumanizing their scapegoat.

I never said every palestinian or all palestinian, i dont honestly believe that.

Think, acts. Try to be a human rather than strictly jewish. You can't use the holocaust as an excuse to shit on another ethnicity. It really diminishes the travesty that was the holocaust when you use it like a disposable diaper.

me: im confused you think the jews, after wwII said, how can we shit on arabs, who have 57 countries. by the way you realize palestinians are nothing more then arabs.

me: i always appreciate your input mate.

When it comes to accusing the Jews of being racist, one must sort of turn a blind eye to the more than 100,000 Arabs who live in Israel and enjoy full Israeli citizenship with all the benefits afforded citizens including having representation on the Knesset. The one exception is that because of the likelihood of hostilities with neighbors, Arabs are not required to accept conscription into the Israeli Army and thus fight against other Arabs.

Islamic Arabs are allowed to fullly practice their religion in peace as are Christians and people of other faiths. The Jews themselves represent many different nationalities and ethnic groups as well as different sects within Judaism. Both racial and religious tolerance is alive and well in Israel.

The one area in which any accusation of racism can be levied against the Jews is in their immigration policy which strongly favors Jews, as does their intentional policy of keeping Jews in the majority in the government. Israel after all was designated and dedicated as a place where specifically persecuted and displaced Jews could live and be in charge of their own destiny. There is no place else on Earth like that for them. There is the additional issue of Israeli treatment of Palestinians in occupied territories (Gaza, West Bank) but some would think the Palestinians should have full rights as Israeli citizens without declaring allegiance to Israel. The Palestinians have refused to even afford Israel a right to exist, much less declare allegiance to Israel.

There is also accusations that Israel refused to allow former Arab residents who left in the 1940s to now return. But because of the true racist hatred of the Arabs against the Jews, should the Jews become a minority either in their government or in their tiny nation, Israel will cease to exist.

It's as simple as that.

Originally posted by Foxfyre
One must sort of turn a blind eye to the more than 100,000 Arabs who live in Israel and enjoy full Israeli citizenship with all the benefits afforded citizens including having representation on the Knesset.

And what's the difference between israeli arabs and palestinians living in refugee camps?

Why is the first group made up by peaceful israeli citizens while the second is openly hostile to Israel?

Repeat after me, kitten:

E-X-I-L-E

Ironically, the same exile the founders of Israel complained about for 2000 years.

José;632800 said:
And what's the difference between israeli arabs and palestinians living in refugee camps?

Why is the first group made up by peaceful israeli citizens while the second is openly hostile to Israel?

Repeat after me, kitten:

E-X-I-L-E

Ironically, the same exile the founders of Israel complained about for 2000 years.

The Jews were forcibly evicted from their lands in Israel and then, over the centuries, from other places as well. Most of the Palestinians left of their own free will to avoid being in the line of fire initiated by other Arabs. Others were evicted when terrorists blowing up busloads of school children and suicide bombers blowing up crowded night clubs and markets were tolerated in their midst. Then, after Israel secured the area and made it prosperous, the Palestinians wanted to return with full rights and privileges of citizenship even as they declare their allegiance to Hamas or Hezbollah both sworn to obliterate Israel from the face of the Earth.

And, while exiled Jews were eventually more or less accepted or at least tolerated in other places around the world and were able to live and prosper in other lands, why is it that no Arab nations seem to want the Palestinians who live in refugee camps?

Yes there are innocent Palestinians who have definitely been abused and mistreated on both sides in this absolutely assinine situation, but the Palestinians are committed to having a Palestine devoid of Jews, while the Jews are in a perilous situation that, rightly or wrongly, they believe requires severe policies necessary for their survival.

Tell me again how the Jewish exile and the Palestinian situation are comparable.

maybe in another 2000 years it will be fashionable to defend the pals with blank checks instead.

Originally posted by Foxfyre
Tell me again how the Jewish exile and the Palestinian situation are comparable.

Totally comparable.

In my book, there is no difference between jews fleeing a warzone involving the Roman army and jewish zealots and palestinians leaving a warzone involving zionists and the surrounding arab countries.

And your ignorance about the palestinian national identity is abysmal.

The palestinian people DO NOT want to become egyptians, syrians and jordanians.

They want the world to recognise their right to live in their ancestral land.

They will fight to the last man against any arab country that tries to assimilate them and destroy their national identity.

Forum List

Back