Zionism and Nazism: is there a difference that makes a difference?

And since 1945 the Christian dominated USA has slaughtered millions of Koreans, Laotians, Cambodians, Vietnamese and Iraqi victims.

Clean your own house first, "Princeton".

When it comes to mass murder, the Muhammadan is nonpareil.

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Democracy-America-Complete-Alexis-Toqueville/dp/1406822701/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288189982&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Democracy In America (Complete) (9781406822700): Alexis de Toqueville: Books[/ame]

Yep, there is even a connection between the two ideologies.

Ex;
The former zionist PM Isaac Shamir was a known nazi who his terrorist group Lehi get contacts with German Nazis!

IslamoNazi Grand Mufti was a German Nazi collaborator...

and?
Sole Mufti

Eminent Middle East historian Bernard Lewis...
Then came the Third Reich, connections to the Arab world and, later, to other Muslim countries. Now that the German archives are open, we know that within weeks of Hitler’s coming to power in 1933, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem got in touch with the German consul general in Jerusalem, Doctor Heinrich Wolff, and offered his services. It is interesting that the common image of the Germans pursuing the Arabs is the reverse of what happened. The Arabs were pursuing the Germans.

The Germans turned their attention more seriously to the Arabs, responding at last to their approaches, and from then on the relationship developed very swiftly.

In 1940 the French surrender gave the Nazis new opportunities for action in the Arab world. In Vichy-controlled Syria they were able for a while to establish an intelligence and propaganda base in the heart of the Arab East. From Syria they extended their activities to Iraq, where they helped to establish a pro-Nazi regime headed by Rashid Ali al-Gailani. This was overthrown by the British, and Rashid Ali went to join his friend the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem in Berlin, where he remained as Hitler’s guest until the end of the war. In the last days of Rashid Ali’s regime, on the first and second of June 1941, soldiers and civilians launched murderous attacks on the ancient Jewish community in Baghdad. This was followed by a series of such attacks in other Arab cities, both in the Middle East and in North Africa.

In answer to a question from Rashid Ali as to whether anti-Semitism was also directed against Arabs, because they were part of the Semitic family, Professor Walter Gross, director of the Race Policy Office of the Nazi Party, explained with great emphasis, in a letter dated October 17, 1942, that this was not the case and that anti-Semitism was concerned wholly and exclusively with Jews. On the contrary, he observed, the Nazis had always shown sympathy and support for the Arab cause against the Jews. In the course of his letter, he even remarked that the expression “anti-Semitism, which has been used for decades in Europe by the anti-Jewish movement, was incorrect since this movement was directed exclusively against Jewry, and not against other peoples who speak a Semitic language.”

The Nazi propaganda impact was immense. We see it in Arabic memoirs of the period, and of course in the foundation of the Ba’ath party. We use the word “party” in speaking of the Ba’ath in the same sense in which one speaks of the Fascist, Nazi, or Communist parties—not a party in the Western sense, an organization for seeking votes and winning elections, but a party as part of the apparatus of government, particularly concerned with indoctrination and repression. And anti-Semitism, European-style, became a very important part of that indoctrination. The basis was there. A certain amount of translated literature was there. It became much more important after the events of 1948, when the humiliated Arabs drew comfort from the doctrine of the Jews as a source of cosmic evil. This continued and grew with subsequent Arab defeats, particularly after the ultimate humiliation of the 1967 war, which Israel won in less than a week.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Semites-Anti-Semites-Inquiry-Conflict-Prejudice/dp/0393318397/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288197618&sr=8-1-fkmr1]Amazon.com: Semites and Anti-Semites: An Inquiry into Conflict and Prejudice (9780393318395): Bernard Lewis: Books[/ame]

the similarities between the nazis and the zionists are well documented and so obvious that it is pointless trying to pretend that they dont exist.

but it is important to remember that not all jews are zionists.

and not all zionists are jews.

many jews, both inside and outside "israel", protest the zionists brutality.

many xtians support it. they believe that the establishment of "israel" is a requirement before the 2nd coming of their lord.

when he does show up all the 'good' jews will convert to xtianity and the bad ones will join the majority of us in hell.

yes, its childish, its silly, its religion.

the difference between the actions of the zionists in palestine and the actions of the nazis is one of magnitude only.

both share the same bestial nature. they are both ignorant, both racists, both cruel and vicious.

Last edited:
And since 1945 the Christian dominated USA has slaughtered millions of Koreans, Laotians, Cambodians, Vietnamese and Iraqi victims.

Clean your own house first, "Princeton".
Still haven't worked up the courage to leave yet, I see.
Still waiting for you to show up and give me a push.

How did someone who didn't care enough about the USA to fight in WW II end up with an aircraft carrier named after him?

GE????

the similarities between the nazis and the zionists are well documented and so obvious that it is pointless trying to pretend that they dont exist.

many xtians support it. they believe that the establishment of "israel" is a requirement before the 2nd coming of their lord.

when he does show up all the 'good' jews will convert to xtianity and the bad ones will join the majority of us in hell.

yes, its childish, its silly, its religion.

the difference between the actions of the zionists in palestine and the actions of the nazis is one of magnitude only.

both share the same bestial nature. they are both ignorant, both racists, both cruel and vicious.
If there's one point that can't be made often enough it is the level of Zionist opposition that occurs daily in Israel. If the US electorate ever becomes as aware of IDF war crimes in the Occupied Territories as the Jews are, Republicans AND Democrats will all be FLUSHED from power.

For a good analysis of Zionism's relationship with fascist dictators in the early 20th Century, Lenni Brenner's 51 Documents seems like a good place to start.

Still waiting for you to show up and give me a push.
Typical leftist: Sits around and bitches until somebody comes along and does his work for him.
How did someone who didn't care enough about the USA to fight in WW II end up with an aircraft carrier named after him?

GE????
You talking about Reagan?
In 1935, Reagan was commissioned as a reserve officer in the United States Army. Reagan was called up for duty in November 1941 but disqualified for combat due to his astigmatism. After the attack on Pearl Harbor, Lieutenant Reagan was activated and assigned to the First Motion Picture Unit in the United States Army Air Force, to make use of his acting skills for the production of wartime propaganda films.​
He served in a capacity that made use of his skills.

If the military needs someone to bitch impotently on the internet, they'll call you.

"astigmatism (plural astigmatisms)

1. (optics) A defect of a lens such that light rays coming from a point do not meet at a focal point so that the image is blurred.
2. (pathology) A disorder of the vision, usually due to a misshapen cornea, such that light does not focus correctly on the retina causing a blurred image."

Wow!

Think the rich bitch was able to read the LA Times on December 8, 1941?

Why are conservatives so good at spotting cowards like Clinton and Obama, yet blurry about Cheney and Reagan?

Pathologies of ideology?

I live in Israel: I know of no protests against Israel defending itself, which it is entitled to do under international law.

You should not post about that which you are ignorant.

If there's one point that can't be made often enough it is the level of Zionist opposition that occurs daily in Israel. If the US electorate ever becomes as aware of IDF war crimes in the Occupied Territories as the Jews are, Republicans AND Democrats will all be FLUSHED from power.

You're severely uneducated. There is no Israeli occupation as international law permits Jews to live throughout sovereign Jewish land.

Now, you know.

Zionism is the pursuit of a jewish state and nazism which is aligned with the arabs was the desire to kill jews.

Fortunately, zionism is stronger. Good vs evil.

Quote: Originally Posted by georgephillip

There are many war crimes committed by Hamas, none committed by the IDF.

Decorated war hero Coloonel Richard Kemp calls the IDF the most moral army in the world...
I am the former commander of the British forces in Afghanistan. I served with NATO and the United Nations; commanded troops in Northern Ireland, Bosnia and Macedonia; and participated in the Gulf War. I spent considerable time in Iraq since the 2003 invasion, and worked on international terrorism for the UK Government’s Joint Intelligence Committee.

Mr. President, based on my knowledge and experience, I can say this: During Operation Cast Lead, the Israeli Defence Forces did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare. Israel did so while facing an enemy that deliberately positioned its military capability behind the human shield of the civilian population.

Hamas, like Hizballah, are expert at driving the media agenda. Both will always have people ready to give interviews condemning Israeli forces for war crimes. They are adept at staging and distorting incidents. The IDF faces a challenge that we British do not have to face to the same extent. It is the automatic, Pavlovian presumption by many in the international media, and international human rights groups, that the IDF are in the wrong, that they are abusing human rights.[/B]

The truth is that the IDF took extraordinary measures to give Gaza civilians notice of targeted areas, dropping over 2 million leaflets, and making over 100,000 phone calls. Many missions that could have taken out Hamas military capability were aborted to prevent civilian casualties. During the conflict, the IDF allowed huge amounts of humanitarian aid into Gaza. To deliver aid virtually into your enemy's hands is, to the military tactician, normally quite unthinkable. But the IDF took on those risks.

Despite all of this, of course innocent civilians were killed. War is chaos and full of mistakes. There have been mistakes by the British, American and other forces in Afghanistan and in Iraq, many of which can be put down to human error. But mistakes are not war crimes. More than anything, the civilian casualties were a consequence of Hamas’ way of fighting. Hamas deliberately tried to sacrifice their own civilians.

Mr. President, Israel had no choice apart from defending its people, to stop Hamas from attacking them with rockets. And I say this again: the IDF did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX6vyT8RzMo[/ame]

Decorated war hero Coloonel Richard Kemp calls the IDF the most moral army in the world...
I am the former commander of the British forces in Afghanistan. I served with NATO and the United Nations; commanded troops in Northern Ireland, Bosnia and Macedonia; and participated in the Gulf War. I spent considerable time in Iraq since the 2003 invasion, and worked on international terrorism for the UK Government’s Joint Intelligence Committee.

Mr. President, based on my knowledge and experience, I can say this: During Operation Cast Lead, the Israeli Defence Forces did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare. Israel did so while facing an enemy that deliberately positioned its military capability behind the human shield of the civilian population.

Hamas, like Hizballah, are expert at driving the media agenda. Both will always have people ready to give interviews condemning Israeli forces for war crimes. They are adept at staging and distorting incidents. The IDF faces a challenge that we British do not have to face to the same extent. It is the automatic, Pavlovian presumption by many in the international media, and international human rights groups, that the IDF are in the wrong, that they are abusing human rights.[/B]

The truth is that the IDF took extraordinary measures to give Gaza civilians notice of targeted areas, dropping over 2 million leaflets, and making over 100,000 phone calls. Many missions that could have taken out Hamas military capability were aborted to prevent civilian casualties. During the conflict, the IDF allowed huge amounts of humanitarian aid into Gaza. To deliver aid virtually into your enemy's hands is, to the military tactician, normally quite unthinkable. But the IDF took on those risks.

Despite all of this, of course innocent civilians were killed. War is chaos and full of mistakes. There have been mistakes by the British, American and other forces in Afghanistan and in Iraq, many of which can be put down to human error. But mistakes are not war crimes. More than anything, the civilian casualties were a consequence of Hamas’ way of fighting. Hamas deliberately tried to sacrifice their own civilians.

Mr. President, Israel had no choice apart from defending its people, to stop Hamas from attacking them with rockets. And I say this again: the IDF did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLZgNy46aTQ[/ame]

http://www.youtube.com/watch][/QUOTE] Palliewood Films, Produced by Tin Head. :clap2:

You're severely uneducated. There is no Israeli occupation as international law permits Jews to live throughout sovereign Jewish land.

Now, you know.
Area C and Gaza are not sovereign Jewish land.

Forum List

Back