Zio-zombies on the move

Sundowner47

Rookie
Aug 16, 2012
The Zio-Zombies are coming, but fear not for they are as inherently dumb and void of any semblance of honor as a pack of howler-monkeys feeding off the dead carcass of one of their own....pertinent questions of history, political reality, law and justice, and essential questions of moral hypocrisy will only confuse them...:badgrin:

LMAO! "ZIO ZOMBIES!" Oh Gawd I love you Sundowner for all the laughs you give us while your Middle East Muslim terrorists are killing us infidels all over the world today. Please post here more often for us. Bless you.

The Zio-Zombies are coming, but fear not for they are as inherently dumb and void of any semblance of honor as a pack of howler-monkeys feeding off the dead carcass of one of their own....pertinent questions of history, political reality, law and justice, and essential questions of moral hypocrisy will only confuse them...:badgrin:

• Banned
LMAO! "ZIO ZOMBIES!" Oh Gawd I love you Sundowner for all the laughs you give us while your Middle East Muslim terrorists are killing us infidels all over the world today. Please post here more often for us. Bless you.

I would endeavor to explain to you the magnified irony of your response---given the title of the thread----but alas it would only confuse you...and your present state of confusion seems unmanageable at best...if I laugh any harder I fear a hernia will ensue...:eusa_clap:

"ZIO-ZOMBIES on the move." Finally a highy intelligent post we can all appreciate & join together on to keep it going strong. Bless you Sundowner for all the laughs you give us during these troubled times of your people killing us infidels all over the world today.

I would endeavor to explain to you the magnified irony of your response---given the title of the thread----but alas it would only confuse you...and your present state of confusion seems unmanageable at best...if I laugh any harder I fear a hernia will ensue...:eusa_clap:

You really ARE bored, aren't you

I can’t understand why this pointless thread was posted except to:
a) Get attention for those needy, attention seeking types, or:
b) Continue the rabid Joooo hating that defines Sundowners’ typical posts.

Pointless is, as pointless does.

Forum List

Back