Zio-Nazis@ The USMB

I posted a thread called..the Jewish terrorist thread ?? why do you have to lie like that ?? and in all caps no less....link ?
you lying piece of shit you wrote the fucking thing and here's the link:http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/224568-jewish-terroists.html

fuck you that was not titled by me..it was cut out of another thread and titled...thats why the first post says ...duh...it was a response to the post that used to be above it ...it is also why there are no post by anyone else in the thread ..its a cut and paste by a mod ..however it does appear their was prior knowledge by Israel as reported by fox news..the post is mine but the title is not

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYIZW959vJc]Fox News expose: Israelis had foreknowledge of 9-11. - YouTube[/ame]
it's yours. stop trying to bullshit your way out of it....

Always the biggest Jew haters bring up the semites include Arabs! So Arabs can't be antisemites, because they are semites. Douche bag it's true semites include more than Jews, but the term ANTI-SEMITE has been termed only for bigotry towards the Jews. Arabs can and most are antisemitic!

Do note that Palestinians are indistinguishable from Arabs! They are Arabs. They have the same religion (Islam and even share the same sec with the majority-Sunni), same language Arabic, same culture, same belief on dogs, pork, submitting women to lower status and Sharia law should be the law of the land. And they love suicide bombing and terrorism like all Arabs do. The term Palestinian used to be term for the Jews (and was an insult against a Muslim). However, when the Jews rebirthed Israel the the Arabs decided to make up a people in their quest against the Jewish country.

In fact, during the 1800s Israel was a sparsely populated lands, WITH A JEWISH MAJORITY in Jerusalem (including East Jerusalem). The Ottoman/Turkish rulers wouldn't allow census or accounts of population size, so the only CREDITABLE source on the population of the land was from the EYE-WITNESS acount of the Late Great Mark Twain.

Quotes
"Palestine sits in sackcloth and ashes. Over it broods the spell of a curse that has withered its fields and fettered its energies... Palestine is desolate and unlovely... It is a hopeless, dreary, heartbroken land... [a] desolate country whose soil is rich enough, but is given over wholly to weeds - a silent mournful expanse... A desolation is here that not even imagination can grace with the pomp of life and action... We never saw a human being on the whole route... There was hardly a tree or a shrub anywhere. Even the olive and the cactus, those fast friends of the worthless soil, had almost deserted the country..." - Mark Twain (describing Palestine on a visit in 1867).

The Jews started to migrate back to Israel shortly after Mark Twain noted how sparsely populated the lands were. In fact Tel Aviv was founded around 1900. The great lie is that the Arabs were there for generations. In fact the majority of the Arabs who call themselves Palestinians migrated during the British rule, esp during White Paper days (stating in 1939), since the British forbide any Jewish migration, but Arab could cross the border and settle without being checked! Arabs came enormous numbers because even back in the 1940s the Jews were creating economic opportunity in the lands.

Neg!!!!

Fuck you, punkass. I am likely as Semitic as you are, and since your head is up your Zionist asshole, you make assumptions, arrogantly gather Semitism, for your personal terminology, and you roll on. Eventually you will hit a bump in the road, and your head will pop out, of your punk, fascist, racist, flaming asshole.

All you want is a to attack somebody, after you bitch. But your bitch is not rational.

Unless you have your 300 or so nukes up, your attack may fail, Zio-nazi asshole.

Always the biggest Jew haters bring up the semites include Arabs! So Arabs can't be antisemites, because they are semites. Douche bag it's true semites include more than Jews, but the term ANTI-SEMITE has been termed only for bigotry towards the Jews. Arabs can and most are antisemitic!

Do note that Palestinians are indistinguishable from Arabs! They are Arabs. They have the same religion (Islam and even share the same sec with the majority-Sunni), same language Arabic, same culture, same belief on dogs, pork, submitting women to lower status and Sharia law should be the law of the land. And they love suicide bombing and terrorism like all Arabs do. The term Palestinian used to be term for the Jews (and was an insult against a Muslim). However, when the Jews rebirthed Israel the the Arabs decided to make up a people in their quest against the Jewish country.

In fact, during the 1800s Israel was a sparsely populated lands, WITH A JEWISH MAJORITY in Jerusalem (including East Jerusalem). The Ottoman/Turkish rulers wouldn't allow census or accounts of population size, so the only CREDITABLE source on the population of the land was from the EYE-WITNESS acount of the Late Great Mark Twain.

Quotes
"Palestine sits in sackcloth and ashes. Over it broods the spell of a curse that has withered its fields and fettered its energies... Palestine is desolate and unlovely... It is a hopeless, dreary, heartbroken land... [a] desolate country whose soil is rich enough, but is given over wholly to weeds - a silent mournful expanse... A desolation is here that not even imagination can grace with the pomp of life and action... We never saw a human being on the whole route... There was hardly a tree or a shrub anywhere. Even the olive and the cactus, those fast friends of the worthless soil, had almost deserted the country..." - Mark Twain (describing Palestine on a visit in 1867).

The Jews started to migrate back to Israel shortly after Mark Twain noted how sparsely populated the lands were. In fact Tel Aviv was founded around 1900. The great lie is that the Arabs were there for generations. In fact the majority of the Arabs who call themselves Palestinians migrated during the British rule, esp during White Paper days (stating in 1939), since the British forbide any Jewish migration, but Arab could cross the border and settle without being checked! Arabs came enormous numbers because even back in the 1940s the Jews were creating economic opportunity in the lands.

Neg!!!!

Fuck you, punkass. I am likely as Semitic as you are, and since your head is up your Zionist asshole, you make assumptions, arrogantly gather Semitism, for your personal terminology, and you roll on. Eventually you will hit a bump in the road, and your head will pop out, of your punk, fascist, racist, flaming asshole.

All you want is a to attack somebody, after you bitch. But your bitch is not rational.

Unless you have your 300 or so nukes up, your attack may fail, Zio-nazi asshole.
when you're done pitchin, a fit ...take out the trash!

you lying piece of shit you wrote the fucking thing and here's the link:http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/224568-jewish-terroists.html

fuck you that was not titled by me..it was cut out of another thread and titled...thats why the first post says ...duh...it was a response to the post that used to be above it ...it is also why there are no post by anyone else in the thread ..its a cut and paste by a mod ..however it does appear their was prior knowledge by Israel as reported by fox news..the post is mine but the title is not

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYIZW959vJc]Fox News expose: Israelis had foreknowledge of 9-11. - YouTube[/ame]

you know as well as I do its a cut and paste..just admit it...

Fox News expose: Israelis had foreknowledge of 9-11. - YouTube

you know as well as I do its a cut and paste..just admit it...
you posted the clips just admit it....anything else you do is a dodge.

it's yours. Stop trying to bullshit your way out of it....

you know as well as i do its a cut and paste..just admit it...

then why would the top post begin with duh...duh...I Will tell you why because it was a response to a post that used to be above it ..why are there zero responses to the thread from the board zio -nazis ?...its a cut and paste retitled and you know it as well as I do...I did post the FOX NEWS clips ..the thread and title is not mine

Last edited:
you know as well as i do its a cut and paste..just admit it...

then why would the top post begin with duh...duh...I Will tell you why because it was a response to a post that used to be above it ..why are there zero responses to the thread from the board zio -nazis ?...its a cut and paste retitled and you know it as well as I do...I did post the FOX NEWS clips ..the thread and title is not mine
dodge.

I couldn't help but notice that not one of the jstone Zio-Nazi sock puppets like roudy ,hossfly etc couldn't be bothered to post in the SFC ollie thread..we have the the left/ the right warmers birthers "conspiracy theorist" all represented all putting differences aside and wishing Ollie all the best and their respect for him as a person,a family man and veteran..but not the Zio Nazis...not a one..they are not a real part of this virtual community..they are here for one purpose and that to bang the drums of war and attempt to disseminate their racism,propaganda and hate...I guess when you are busy creating ten hate filled propaganda threads a day on ten different boards there is little time for such matters...and that's all I have to say about that

You're too fucking stupid to notice anything.

People can post where they want, and asshole trash like you that posts youtube videos over and over without comment - most of them garbage that don't even apply to the OP - are in no fucking position whatsoever to complain about what others are/are not doing.

You're a hypocritical lowlife turd, a one trick pony, neo-klansmen stormfront-squatted turd who's only interested in attacking jews. You are on ignore from many posters for a good reason - you're fucking garbage.

And I'd guess off the web, you're existence is equally useless.

Always, always, ALWAYS, geeking dirtbags who may have traces of Semitic ancestry try to kid their yid way, out of rational review. Get out, you shitty piece, of kleptomaniacal TRASH!

Neg!!!!

Let's define Semites, while we're at it:

"Semites are peoples who speak Semitic languages; the group includes Arabs, Aramaeans, Jews, and many Ethiopians. In a Biblical sense, Semites are peoples whose ancestry can be traced back to Shem, Noah's eldest son. The ancient Semitic populations were pastoral Nomads who several centuries before the Christian Era were migrating in large numbers from Arabia to Mesopotamia, the coasts of the Mediterranean Sea, and the Nile River delta. Jews and other Semites settled in villages in Judea, southern Palestine.

Present day speakers of Semitic languages are as diverse in physical, psychological, cultural, and sociological characteristics as are speakers of Indo European languages. The most prominent Semites today are Arabs and Jews. They are different in many ways, and they have absorbed a variety of European traits through centuries of migration and trade. The origin of Semitic languages, however, and many similarities in the stories of Islam and Judaism reflect a common ancient history."

Kindly notice Arabs are Semites. So ranting Zio-nazis need to back off calling anybody who doesn't like their punk gangsterism, "anti-Semitic."

As for calling Zio-nazis organized criminals, that isn't as catchy, but it's accurate.

Why do you suppose we should be ready to do something, about it?

Take it from Ariel "The Bulldozer" Sharon:

Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998:

"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization, or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands."
--------

Ehud Barak, on Israeli TV (date undetermined, but confirmed by former Israeli Knesset Member Marsha Friedman):

"If I were a Palestinian, I would be a terrorist." (Speaking about Sharon's policies toward the Palestinians.)
-------------

Ariel Sharon, Prime Minister of Israel (date undetermined, in an Israeli cabinet meeting):

"Don't worry, we [Israel] control the United States." (In response to concerns raised by another cabinet member about Sharon's ["the butcher of Beirut"] invasion and brutality in the West Bank.)
------------- and from Menachem Begin:

"[The Palestinians] are beasts walking on two legs."
-- Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the 'Beasts,"' New Statesman, June 25, 1982.
--------------

Don't take crap, from organized criminals, who tend to terrorism. If we stop aid to Israel, we won't be involved with terrorists, and nobody will attack us.

RACIST ZIONIST QUOTES : Indybay

The Middle East Conflict: Zionist Quotes :clap2:

I don't know what to do, about DDD Christian Zio-nazis, but there is another way, for Jews:

Jews Not Zionists

Neturei Karta - Orthodox Jews United Against Zionism

You miserable dirtbag, you are like your dead Golda Meir, denying the existence of Palestine and your racism, against Arabs, who are more Semitic than you are, and your fascism, against Jews, who keep the Torah. Heard of the Torah, Euro-trash asshole?

You piece of shit kleptomaniac! Time to take out the Euro-trash:

"There is no such thing as a Palestinian people... It is not as if we came and threw them out and took their country. They didn't exist."
-- Golda Meir, statement to The Sunday Times, 15 June, 1969.

"Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the place of Tal al-Shuman. There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population."
-- Moshe Dayan, April 1969, Ha'aretz; quoted in Edward Said, 'Zionism from the Standpoint of Its Victims', Social Text, Volume 1, 1979, 7-58.

The Middle East Conflict: Zionist Quotes

Last edited:

Forum List

Back