Zio-Nazis@ The USMB

and here comes fellow agent slackass to defend fellow troll Gomer Ollie who also always shits on the 9/11 familys selling his soul down the drain for money.

In a soldier's stance, I aimed my hand
At the mongrel dogs who teach
Fearing not that I'd become my enemy
In the instant that I preach
My existence led by confusion boats
Mutiny from stern to bow
Ah, but I was so much older then
I'm younger than that now.

Yes, my guard stood hard when abstract threats
Too noble to neglect
Deceived me into thinking
I had something to protect
Good and bad, I define these terms
Quite clear, no doubt, somehow

Bob Dylan My Back Pages Lyrics
can you say totally out of context....I knew you could!

i couldn't help but notice that not one of the jstone zio-nazi sock puppets like roudy ,hossfly etc couldn't be bothered to post in the sfc ollie thread..we have the the left/ the right warmers birthers "conspiracy theorist" all represented all putting differences aside and wishing ollie all the best and their respect for him as a person,a family man and veteran..but not the zio nazis...not a one..they are not a real part of this virtual community..they are here for one purpose and that to bang the drums of war and attempt to disseminate their racism,propaganda and hate...i guess when you are busy creating ten hate filled propaganda threads a day on ten different boards there is little time for such matters...and that's all i have to say about that

a real part of a virtual community----oxymoron ?

no ,not really.. Quantum physics would suggest it is as real as anything else
in this seamless matrix we call existence and that the focused thoughts and prayers of "virtual community" on this board could have a positive effect on the physical reality ollie is facing
bahahahahahahahahaha!

and here comes fellow agent slackass to defend fellow troll Gomer Ollie who also always shits on the 9/11 familys selling his soul down the drain for money.

Mutiny from stern to bow

Too noble to neglect

you would not know context if it bite you on the ass..care to elaborate on your claim ?..give us your interpolation ?

in this seamless matrix we call existence and that the focused thoughts and prayers of "virtual community" on this board could have a positive effect on the physical reality ollie is facing
bahahahahahahahahaha!

So is this your way of saying you feel there is no effect from healing intention or "prayer" ?

Last edited:
I couldn't help but notice that not one of the jstone Zio-Nazi sock puppets like roudy ,hossfly etc couldn't be bothered to post in the SFC ollie thread..we have the the left/ the right warmers birthers "conspiracy theorist" all represented all putting differences aside and wishing Ollie all the best and their respect for him as a person,a family man and veteran..but not the Zio Nazis...not a one..they are not a real part of this virtual community..they are here for one purpose and that to bang the drums of war and attempt to disseminate their racism,propaganda and hate...I guess when you are busy creating ten hate filled propaganda threads a day on ten different boards there is little time for such matters...and that's all I have to say about that

no ,not really.. quantum physics would suggest it is as real as anything else

no possibiltiy that they offered their best wishes from some other part of this ahem--------- "seamless matrix" ?
I swear to God people are losing sight of reality.

no possibiltiy that they offered their best wishes from some other part of this ahem--------- "seamless matrix" ?

True, that's why we have people like you to monitor these things! :lol:

back monitoring reality

if by they you mean the Zio-Nazi trolls.. I would say its possible but not probable

Mutiny from stern to bow

Too noble to neglect

you would not know context if it bite you on the ass..care to elaborate on your claim ?..give us your interpolation ?
"My Back Pages" is a song written by Bob Dylan and included on his 1964 album, Another Side of Bob Dylan. It is stylistically similar to his earlier folk protest songs and features Dylan's voice with an acoustic guitar accompaniment. However, its lyrics—in particular the refrain "Ah, but I was so much older then/I'm younger than that now"—have been interpreted as a rejection of Dylan's earlier personal and political idealism, illustrating his growing disillusionment with the 1960's folk protest movement with which he was associated, and his desire to move in a new direction. Despite having been written in 1964, the song was not performed live by Dylan until 1988.

"My Back Pages" has been covered by artists as diverse as The Byrds, The Ramones, The Nice, Steve Earle, and The Hollies. The Byrds' version, which was initially released on their 1967 album Younger Than Yesterday, was also issued as a single in 1967, and proved to be the band's last Top 40 hit in the U.S.
as I said OUT OF CONTEXT!
ONCE AGAIN THE ONLY PERSON (interpolating; 1a : to alter or corrupt (as a text) by inserting new or foreign matter) is you...

bahahahahahahahahaha!

So is this your way of saying you feel there is no effect from healing intention or "prayer" ?
there is no proof that prayer from one individual or a group to heal another person has any actual benefit.
on the other hand meditation has proven benefits.
besides, I though you were an atheist?
if not, then all the Mormon bashing you do is like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

How very Christian of you!

"My Back Pages" is a song written by Bob Dylan and included on his 1964 album, Another Side of Bob Dylan. It is stylistically similar to his earlier folk protest songs and features Dylan's voice with an acoustic guitar accompaniment. However, its lyrics—in particular the refrain "Ah, but I was so much older then/I'm younger than that now"—have been interpreted as a rejection of Dylan's earlier personal and political idealism, illustrating his growing disillusionment with the 1960's folk protest movement with which he was associated, and his desire to move in a new direction. Despite having been written in 1964, the song was not performed live by Dylan until 1988.

"My Back Pages" has been covered by artists as diverse as The Byrds, The Ramones, The Nice, Steve Earle, and The Hollies. The Byrds' version, which was initially released on their 1967 album Younger Than Yesterday, was also issued as a single in 1967, and proved to be the band's last Top 40 hit in the U.S.
ONCE AGAIN THE ONLY PERSON (interpolating; 1a : to alter or corrupt (as a text) by inserting new or foreign matter) is you...

sounds spot on to me...it seems you are the one that does not get it

bahahahahahahahahaha!

there is no proof that prayer from one individual or a group to heal another person has any actual benefit.
if not, then all the Mormon bashing you do is like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

meditation and prayer are essentially one in the same and there is in fact evidence to support healing intention through mediation or prayer can effect the success rate in overcoming illness in control groups...I am not an atheist and have never said such..I reject all religious dogma..but recognise that ultimately we are spiritual beings having a human physical experience "I am not a man that walks in spirit..I a spirit walking as a man"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHoKnrw9I7Q]Doors of Perception... Out of the jar....mash up by eots - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

sounds spot on to me...it seems you are the one that does not get it
so you were a folk singer in the 60's and have changed your style?
any other meaning is subjective and has no real relevance to the author's intent...

meditation and prayer are essentially one in the same and there is in fact evidence to support healing intention through mediation or prayer can effect the success rate in overcoming illness in control groups...I am not an atheist and have never said such..I reject all religious dogma..but recognise that ultimately we are spiritual beings having a human physical experience "I am not a man that walks in spirit..I a spirit walking as a man"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHoKnrw9I7Q]Doors of Perception... Out of the jar....mash up by eots - YouTube[/ame]
shocked.gif

I couldn't help but notice that not one of the jstone Zio-Nazi sock puppets like roudy ,hossfly etc couldn't be bothered to post in the SFC ollie thread..we have the the left/ the right warmers birthers "conspiracy theorist" all represented all putting differences aside and wishing Ollie all the best and their respect for him as a person,a family man and veteran..but not the Zio Nazis...not a one..they are not a real part of this virtual community..they are here for one purpose and that to bang the drums of war and attempt to disseminate their racism,propaganda and hate...I guess when you are busy creating ten hate filled propaganda threads a day on ten different boards there is little time for such matters...and that's all I have to say about that

anybody that respects disinfo agent government plant Gomer Pyle Ollie is a traiter to america since HE is a traiter to his fellow military men selling out his soul as an agent for money and spinning propaganda and lies about 9/11.

He is a nazi himself with his propaganda and the paid troll is a disgrace to his fellow military service men.I dont care what hate filled replys i get in return for this its the truth and he knows it.

You're an asshole of the highest order.

As much of a dipshit as you are, I and most other people would only want for you to get better if you were in the hospital.

eots has class. You do not.

anybody that respects disinfo agent government plant Gomer Pyle Ollie is a traiter to america since HE is a traiter to his fellow military men selling out his soul as an agent for money and spinning propaganda and lies about 9/11.

He is a nazi himself with his propaganda and the paid troll is a disgrace to his fellow military service men.I dont care what hate filled replys i get in return for this its the truth and he knows it.

You're an asshole of the highest order.

As much of a dipshit as you are, I and most other people would only want for you to get better if you were in the hospital.

eots has class. You do not.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

it is not that our community does not allow diversion...but eots is right...simple decency towards one another is expected....sure there is fussing and cussing...but that should be set aside when a poster has troubles.....ollie is back but fuel rod is in trouble....you dont have to like people or agreement with them to simply extend the hand of human kindness....to say....relax we have your back for a while....you dont have to be all huggy....and all that...to simply care about a fellow human who chats on the same board as you...that is how the community becomes and thrives...

poor bbd...no one even mentioned his back.....he just kinda got pushed aside....

What the fuck are you talking about! Who is hating on Ollie is one of the better posters here and he is proIsrael, why wouldn't any of them hate on him?

You on the other had are an antiamerican scumbag who can go fuck himself!

Ho ho ho! Maybe if it weren't for you douchebag youtube Neo Nazis and your beloved IslamoNazis that masturbate daily to the destruction of Israel and committing a second Holocaust on the Jews, or throw parties everytime Muslims blow up churches and massacre innocent people all over the world. Maybe, just maybe you'd have a leg to stand on.

Excuse Me, but your insanity is showing

Pot calling the kettle black!

There is not an off the wall conspiracy theory you don't subscribe to! 9/11 Troofer, Holocaust Denial, even the recent OWS members that were set to blow up the bridge you think is a grand conspiracy!

Forum List

Back