Zio-Nazis@ The USMB

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
I couldn't help but notice that not one of the jstone Zio-Nazi sock puppets like roudy ,hossfly etc couldn't be bothered to post in the SFC ollie thread..we have the the left/ the right warmers birthers "conspiracy theorist" all represented all putting differences aside and wishing Ollie all the best and their respect for him as a person,a family man and veteran..but not the Zio Nazis...not a one..they are not a real part of this virtual community..they are here for one purpose and that to bang the drums of war and attempt to disseminate their racism,propaganda and hate...I guess when you are busy creating ten hate filled propaganda threads a day on ten different boards there is little time for such matters...and that's all I have to say about that

Hater's gonna hate, but this birdie's gonna skate........... :lol:

Haters_Gonna_Hate_16.jpg

I couldn't help but notice that not one of the jstone Zio-Nazi sock puppets like roudy ,hossfly etc couldn't be bothered to post in the SFC ollie thread..we have the the left/ the right warmers birthers "conspiracy theorist" all represented all putting differences aside and wishing Ollie all the best and their respect for him as a person,a family man and veteran..but not the Zio Nazis...not a one..they are not a real part of this virtual community..they are here for one purpose and that to bang the drums of war and attempt to disseminate their racism,propaganda and hate...I guess when you are busy creating ten hate filled propaganda threads a day on ten different boards there is little time for such matters...and that's all I have to say about that

Right on.

Ho ho ho! Maybe if it weren't for you douchebag youtube Neo Nazis and your beloved IslamoNazis that masturbate daily to the destruction of Israel and committing a second Holocaust on the Jews, or throw parties everytime Muslims blow up churches and massacre innocent people all over the world. Maybe, just maybe you'd have a leg to stand on.

Ho ho ho! Maybe if it weren't for you douchebag youtube Neo Nazis and your beloved IslamoNazis that masturbate daily to the destruction of Israel and committing a second Holocaust on the Jews, or throw parties everytime Muslims blow up churches and massacre innocent people all over the world. Maybe, just maybe you'd have a leg to stand on.

Excuse Me, but your insanity is showing

Excuse Me, but your insanity is showing
Said the totally insane moron, from behind the padded cell at the asylum.

Hear hear eots. Right on!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

anybody that respects disinfo agent government plant Gomer Pyle Ollie is a traiter to america since HE is a traiter to his fellow military men selling out his soul as an agent for money and spinning propaganda and lies about 9/11.

He is a nazi himself with his propaganda and the paid troll is a disgrace to his fellow military service men.I dont care what hate filled replys i get in return for this its the truth and he knows it.

Last edited:

these are the kinds of people that agent Gomer Pyle Ollie loves.a loyal Bush dupe afraid of the truth who he can be brainwashed.

Last edited:

anybody that respeacts disinfo agent government plant Gomer Pyle Ollie is a traier to america since HE is a traiter to his fellow military men selling out his soul as an agent for money and spinning propaganda and lies about 9/11.He is a nazi himself with his propaganda and the paid troll is a disgrace to his fellow military service men.I dont care what hate filled replys i get in return for this its the truth and he knows it.

Typical childish response, accuse the good sgt of treason to hide the treason you yourself are committing daily.

Did Tinmore, George Phillips or Ima post in there? I'm just trying to be fair.

the one accusing sgt ollie of treason previously said this;

"Hell anybody who espresses their support against the GOVERNMENT of the united states I support.anybody who declares themselves to be an emeny of the USA is smart "-911insidejob, USMB 3/6/2010

and here comes fellow agent slackass to defend fellow troll Gomer Ollie who also always shits on the 9/11 familys selling his soul down the drain for money.

and here comes fellow agent slackass to defend fellow troll Gomer Ollie who also always shits on the 9/11 familys selling his soul down the drain for money.

In a soldier's stance, I aimed my hand
At the mongrel dogs who teach
Fearing not that I'd become my enemy
In the instant that I preach
My existence led by confusion boats
Mutiny from stern to bow
Ah, but I was so much older then
I'm younger than that now.

Yes, my guard stood hard when abstract threats
Too noble to neglect
Deceived me into thinking
I had something to protect
Good and bad, I define these terms
Quite clear, no doubt, somehow
Ah, but I was so much older then
I'm younger than that now.

Bob Dylan My Back Pages Lyrics

anybody that respects disinfo agent government plant Gomer Pyle Ollie is a traiter to america since HE is a traiter to his fellow military men selling out his soul as an agent for money and spinning propaganda and lies about 9/11.

He is a nazi himself with his propaganda and the paid troll is a disgrace to his fellow military service men.I dont care what hate filled replys i get in return for this its the truth and he knows it.

Ollie is just a man who sees things differently than you he does not fit the profile of an agent or a troll...he does not post on ten different messageboards he does not post only in one section of the board on one subject...he does not respond to reasoned debate with silly inane pictures when all is said and done i divide men into two different categories ,those that would run into a burning building at risk to themselves to save others be they black, white,"truthers" or "bush dupes" and those that would run over top of people ,woman and children to escape a burning building and I feel confident in saying Ollie would be in that burning building in a "heartbeat"( no pun intended ) and politics aside that makes him a man and a man worthy of respect

Last edited:

a real part of a virtual community----oxymoron ?

a real part of a virtual community----oxymoron ?

no ,not really.. quantum physics would suggest it is as real as anything else
in this seamless matrix we call existence and that the focused thoughts and prayers of "virtual community" on this board could have a positive effect on the physical reality ollie is facing

Forum List

Back