Zinke: One third of Interior employees 'not loyal' to Trump team

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Sounds like it is time to FIRE 1/3rd of personnel in the Dept of the Interior.

Obama infested the US government with liberal extremists who now are seditiously attempting to undermine the current President of the United states. Call them part of the 'resistance' or 'shadow govt' - it makes no difference. Trump should have told every Obama appointee ' worker hired by / loyal to Obama when he 1st got in office to 'pack your sh!t and get out'!

"Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke said Monday that almost one-third of career bureaucrats at his department are “not loyal to the flag,” and not in lockstep with him and President Trump.

Zinke, a former Navy SEAL, took over the 70,000-employee department in March, and has since been working to change the department’s regulatory culture to be more business-friendly.

I got 30 percent of the crew that’s not loyal to the flag,” Zinke said. “We do have good people, but the direction has to be clear and you’ve got to hold people accountable.”

“There’s too many ways in the present process for someone who doesn’t want to get (a regulatory action) done to put it a holding pattern,” Zinke said"

-- 100% committed to Obstruction, just as D-Schumer publicly proclaimed.

Obama infested the US government with liberal extremists who now are seditiously attempting to undermine the current President of the United states. Call them part of the 'resistance' or 'shadow govt' - it makes no difference. Trump should have told every Obama appointee ' worker hired by / loyal to Obama when he 1st got in office to 'pack your sh!t and get out'!

"Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke said Monday that almost one-third of career bureaucrats at his department are “not loyal to the flag,” and not in lockstep with him and President Trump.

Zinke, a former Navy SEAL, took over the 70,000-employee department in March, and has since been working to change the department’s regulatory culture to be more business-friendly.

I got 30 percent of the crew that’s not loyal to the flag,” Zinke said. “We do have good people, but the direction has to be clear and you’ve got to hold people accountable.”

“There’s too many ways in the present process for someone who doesn’t want to get (a regulatory action) done to put it a holding pattern,” Zinke said"

They are beholden to the American people not Trump. The regulatory process should not be business friendly. It should be non-partisan. It seems Zinke can't wait to destroy public land through drilling and mining.

Zinke should "pack his shit and get out".

It's a shame it's only 1/3. I thought it would be a lot more.

Sounds like it is time to FIRE 1/3rd of personnel in the Dept of the Interior..

So you think that there should be a loyalty test to Emperor Trump- not to the Constitution?

Why am I not surprised.
I think employees should be loyal to their bosses and follow the instructions and orders given to them, not be obstructionists and subversive, seditious sabateurs for a criminal former President in an attempt to save his 'legacy'.

So you think that there should be a loyalty test to Emperor Trump- not to the Constitution?

Why am I not surprised.
I think employees should be loyal to their bosses and follow the instructions and orders given to them, not be obstructionists and subversive, seditious sabateurs for a criminal former President in an attempt to save his 'legacy'.

And by 'seditious' you mean not personally loyal to your Dear Leader.

Fascinating that you believe that federal employees should put loyalty to 'their boss' before loyalty to our country- and the Constitution.

Why am I not surprised.

The people are their boss, we hired Trump to manage them but WE are their boss and Trumps. That said it sounds like some house cleaning needs to be done, lets organize a fire a liberal day or something.

Federal laws for civil servants makes it nearly impossible to terminate them.

Why am I not surprised.

They should not be loyal to the boss. They should be loyal to the people of the United States. The problem is with the leadership as Zinke mentioned this in front of a oil and gas group. Zinke is as bad as Obama except he works on the opposite side of the street. This shows the problem with both parties. Extremism. Zinke wants to shortcut procedures to make it easier for public land to be destroyed by special interests.

The Establishment has been removing all of Pres.Trump's loyalist. And replacing them with their loyalist.

Why am I not surprised.

Fascinating that you believe that federal employees should put loyalty to 'their boss' before loyalty to our country- and the Constitution.
Loyal to the Office of the President.

If you as an employee can't get behind the agenda of the guy / office you work for you need to go. The office can not work effectively and / or efficiently with Obstructionists constantly sabotaging what's going on. Such obstructionists need to be weeded out.

You think Barry would have kept 'disloyal' Bush loyalists around obstructing his agenda? Of course not.

Why am I not surprised.

They should not be loyal to the boss. They should be loyal to the people of the United States. The problem is with the leadership as Zinke mentioned this in front of a oil and gas group. Zinke is as bad as Obama except he works on the opposite side of the street. This shows the problem with both parties. Extremism. Zinke wants to shortcut procedures to make it easier for public land to be destroyed by special interests.
The people elected the President to carry out his agenda.

If I am running a military op I need my team working as 1 cohesive unit. I will weed out those not on the same page, those who refuse to work as a team, those who are undermining / sabotaging the mission / task.

Like it or not, Trump is the Commander And Chief, the leader of this administration, the boss the American people elected to run the country from the Oval Office, sweetheart.

As Barry said, "If you want something else start winning some elections."

Why am I not surprised.

Their bosses are the American people, not American corporations.

Unless they are explicitly political appointments, they have no obligation to be 'loyal' to the Trump 'team'.

Having been a supervisor of civilian federal employees I can say that my expectation of them was to adhere to the rules and regulations governing their positions. I did not expect and would not tolerate political activism.

Why am I not surprised.

Loyal to the Office of the President..

Wow so you think that federal employees should put loyalty to 'the Office of the President' before our country- or the Constitution?

Richard Nixon would approve. His downfall was that federal employees knew that their loyalty was to the United States- not 'the Office of the President"

Forum List

Back