Zimmy's Back On Da Streets!

Trayvon Martin was a bright, happy teenager, not a thug; in fact worth more than a hundred Zimmermans. Zimmerman couldn't make it as a police officer, for pysch reasons. Martin was deprived of his life by the thug, and Zimmerman will die a thousand deaths like the coward he is. the store owner DENIES Zimmerman is working for him; more lies from the killer.

You don't know much do you? Martin was a worthless thug who likely would have harmed or even killed someone before too long. He was trying to kill Zimmerman when he ate lead. Zimmerman did society a favor.

The victim smoked marijuana, the killer uses opiates. Martin was teenager in high school, Zimmerman still a wannabe police officer attached to guns. Still unemployed, living on money his dupes provided.

Opiates? This is something I have never heard before, he was using that night? Or did you say he went to the doc after having been beaten and got pain killers?

A guy with a gun that killed an unarmed teenager is not "surviving", its KILLING.

I doubt you'd think that if it were you getting ground and pounded and having your head beat against the sidewalk.

But go ahead and tell us how tough you are.

No dice, LE found he didn't even require treatment* other a swipe of antiseptic. He got opiates the next day.

*Law enforcement can restrain, and cart you off to a hospital. Happened to me after a car accident, I was worried about my sister, thought I was ok, thank God the police forced me to get Xrays & treatment, I had a cut on my shoulder and cracked bone.

So are you saying because the cops did not force him, he was not injured?

George Zimmerman Medical Report Sheds Light on Injuries After Trayvon Martin Shooting - ABC News

CaféAuLait;9546901 said:
You don't know much do you? Martin was a worthless thug who likely would have harmed or even killed someone before too long. He was trying to kill Zimmerman when he ate lead. Zimmerman did society a favor.

The victim smoked marijuana, the killer uses opiates. Martin was teenager in high school, Zimmerman still a wannabe police officer attached to guns. Still unemployed, living on money his dupes provided.

Opiates? This is something I have never heard before, he was using that night? Or did you say he went to the doc after having been beaten and got pain killers?

The reports were he got opiates on a regular basis, no blood test was taken that night, as he was not deemed to have any injury REQUIRING hospitalizan, even for an ER visit. He got opiates the next day at his family doctor.

CaféAuLait;9546901 said:

The reports were he got opiates on a regular basis, no blood test was taken that night, as he was not deemed to have any injury REQUIRING hospitalizan, even for an ER visit. He got opiates the next day at his family doctor.

I thought he refused that night? I don't recall, I also don't recall the opiates allegation, it does not mean it was not out there though. I believe he had a broken nose given the first few pics and he may have been in a lot of pain IDK to be honest. His head did look like it was struck on the pavement a few times as well.

I can't find any reference to opiates, but found he once was prescribed Adderall and Restoril ( for insomnia) pretty scathing article about him, so I can't imagine any addiction to opiates would be missed.

Will George Zimmerman kill again?: His history and the law pose serious risks - Salon.com

Forum List

Back