Zimmerman's wife laments: He went on a "Victory Tour" without me!

R

rdean

"After standing by him, he kind of left and I guess kind of went on a victory tour without me," Shellie Zimmerman said. "I thought I was living a life with him and that we were going to kind of rebuild after all this, and he had other plans for me."

Zimmerman told Lauer she doesn't believe her believe her husband profiled Martin, who was black. However, she said she now "doubts" his innocence on the self-defense claim.

Wife Says George Zimmerman Has Changed Since Trial - ABC News

Zimmerman is now a right wing "hero". He was able to "bag one" and get away with it when so many are still trying to figure out how they could do the same thing and get away with it like he did.

"After standing by him, he kind of left and I guess kind of went on a victory tour without me," Shellie Zimmerman said. "I thought I was living a life with him and that we were going to kind of rebuild after all this, and he had other plans for me."

Zimmerman told Lauer she doesn't believe her believe her husband profiled Martin, who was black. However, she said she now "doubts" his innocence on the self-defense claim.

Zimmerman is now a right wing "hero". He was able to "bag one" and get away with it when so many are still trying to figure out how they could do the same thing and get away with it like he did.

does Zimmerman yell "LET HIM DIE" after he speaks on this tour of his?....

Zimmerman was found not guilty. You can't try him again for the same crime. Why are lefties beating themselves up with the case? It beats talking about the many scandals in the Hussein administration?

coming from a certified liar

does Zimmerman yell "LET HIM DIE" after he speaks on this tour of his?....

:lmao: :lmao:

only 6% of the time.

Last edited:

So what have I lied about?

here we go.....the Dean...."HUH?" waltz.....

You are so full of shit.

He was able to "bag one" and get away with it when so many are still trying to figure out how they could do the same thing and get away with it like he did.

You are a liar.

you i didnt know you are a certified liar

thanks for the heads up

i was referring to shellie

who in fact is a certified liar

Wait!!

There's a Tour?

Is ex-Stamina on The Tour?

Dammit! I checked Ticketmaster and The Tour is sold out.

Checking Craigslist for scalpers now. I'll check back if I find anything reasonable.

Wait!!

There's a Tour?

Is ex-Stamina on The Tour?

Dammit! I checked Ticketmaster and The Tour is sold out.

Checking Craigslist for scalpers now. I'll check back if I find anything reasonable.

and when he is done speaking......everyone joins Zimmerman in yelling out....."LET HIM DIE"......

Forum List

Back