Zimmerman’s own account will convict him

"The State of Florida must prove the following three elements beyond a reasonable doubt:"

1. The victim is dead; (GZ played one shot, one kill.)
2. The death was caused by the criminal act of the defendant; (GZ planned to use a gun.)
3. There was an unlawful killing of the victim by an act imminently dangerous to another and demonstrating a depraved mind without regard for human life. (GZ went out of his way, to contact Martin, when advised not to, failed to identify himself, twice, failed to defuse the situation, shot one round, to kill, rather than wound or warn Martin, proving intent to use his gun, to commit a crime, which was murder. See also posts, by Payperview, re GZ interview, which busts lying bitch, GZ, who also claimed Martin jumped out of bushes, where no bushes were, except for GW and his daddy, I guess. Before the witnesses take the stand, GZ better cop.)

The bolded part is bullshit. There is no 'shooting to wound' outside of Hollywood movies. You can be shot anywhere and die. The intent is to stop the hostile threat, one that is achieved through killing it. There are also no warning shots. If you pull a gun, you EXPECT your target to die. They might not, but you are not expecting such to happen.

It turns out, Paperview was posting, right when I last posted, so let's figure out how GZ concensus approached Martin, while Martin was on the phone, to his girlfriend, yet GZ alleged Martin jumped out of bushes, to attack, while GZ held onto his tactical flashlight AND his gun and shot once, to kill, without circumstances being other, than GZ had a round in the chamber, he had the gun ready, and he intended to use the gun to kill, rather than identify himself and defuse the situation.

Let's figure out, how Martin's corpse and GZ's flashlight BOTH ended up 50 feet away, from where GZ said he was jumped. Let's figure out what GZ will say, when his affirmative defense runs up against a witness, who says he sat on Martin, while Martin bled out, from that one, fatal gunshot.

"If you pull a gun, you EXPECT your target to die," which is why GZ is charged, with murder-2. Or isn't that the horseshit you are trying to drive, killer-diller Free-Assed?

Quit trying to prove there is a crack in the bottom, of the white gene pool, which isn't Popo C-word, trying to get attention. "The bolded part," you DDD, relates concensus circumstances, likely to be entered, into evidence, at trial.
:eusa_hand:

Last edited:
The more Zimmerman talks the more inconsistencies there are. He said himself “to be honest with you, I have a bad memory” (Attention Deficit disorder?) How can anything he say be credible?

Who does he think he is?

Bill Clinton?

The more Zimmerman talks the more inconsistencies there are. He said himself “to be honest with you, I have a bad memory” (Attention Deficit disorder?) How can anything he say be credible?

Who does he think he is?

Bill Clinton?

Ronald Reagan : The words ``I don't remember'' or their equivalents occurred at least 124 times in his eight hours of testimony.

Billed as the key witness in the Iran-contra trial of his former national security adviser, retired Rear Adm. John Poindexter, Reagan said he did not authorize Poindexter to mislead Congress, contradicting Poindexter's argument that Reagan knew of and authorized his activities.

But aside from that recollection, the former president professed an ignorance of the events and personalities in the affair.

The words ``I don't remember'' or their equivalents occurred at least 124 times in his eight hours of testimony. The lapses in memory ranged from the identity of Rep. Lee Hamilton, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee during several of the key years of Reagan's presidency, to the central conclusions of the Tower Commission, which Reagan appointed to investigate the Iran-contra affair.

Reagan, now 79, also didn't remember that Robert McFarlane, who served as his national security adviser, had pleaded guilty to a charge of withholding information from Congress.

Reagan's memory lapses, however, never occurred on answers that bolstered his longstanding position that he, himself, had done nothing wrong. Repeatedly, he emphasized that while he might not be able to recall the names of the subordinates he gave instructions to - even at Cabinet rank - he recalled clearly the content of the instructions: ``Stay within the law.''

If the former president often could not remember key events, he came well-armed with statistics to explain why things were hard to remember. He had accumulated some 50 million papers, he said several times, and he had met with 400 foreign leaders while in office.
- Business | Iran-Contra Deposition -- Reagan Testimony Bares Memory Loss, But Not Much Else | Seattle Times Newspaper

sounds like Reagan was a great liar

OK, I guess some sort of shit will hit the fan, over all the really stupid white people, in traffic.

What's been going on with white people is a number of them have a denial of global climate change all going on, so they allege NO:

1. greenhouse effect, involving atmospheric molecules, of three atoms or more
2. greenhouse gas proliferation, where CO2 is at 400 ppm, and CH4 is out-gassing, with more CO2
3. humans had cars and then CHAINSAWS
4. oceanic acidification
5. Mass Extinction Event 6, wherein we will challenge the P/T Extinction, for #1 killer, of all time
6. Gomer and Goober made test-tube babies, which crawled off, to live in red-states
7. sea-level rise
8. big-ass storms
9. worse droughts and floods
10.killer wildfires
11.bath-house patrons tricked and shot speed, to shove their HIV, all the way past AIDS, to kill
12.bath-houses are CLOSED, forever
13.Abe Lincoln slept with 11 guys

See the problem, with a lot of the white people, I come into contact with? A lot of white people are being really stupid, all at once. Really stupid white people think some kind of race war is really going on, when white people who war on other people don't do it very well, and I don't want to be with ya'all, even once, given how butthead stupid you are.

I hope some mean Negroes do something to YOU, if you think there's a race war, since the waging of that war really rankles me, and being around profoundly retarded white warriors really, really sux. I have nothing, to fight for.

Meanwhile, GZ is weazy, and he's guilty, yo.

Last edited:
And ^^that^^ is your brain on drugs. Any questions?

1. Do you have a brain?
2. What's it do?

I don't give a shit, if you subject your brain to drugs. I suspect it needs vitamins or an education. Then you could rant, about some issue. Got one?

Why do so many get so hysterical over this?

This isn't about a Zimmerman vs. Trayvon. It's about the race war and our freedoms.

Not about race at all as some would like to believe. Race war? Because a white man killed a black kid? You underestimate Black people. It the racist white supremacist who would like to start a race war not knowing the will lose. This case is about justice. And all races want to see justice for Trayvon because they know from the evidence so far that Zimmerman hunted this kid down like a wild animal. Justice will be serves because Zimmerman is a stupid phychotic sociopath.
I don't know if he is a racist but he did racially profiled the kid because black man had been breaking into to homes in the area.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...rested-in-florida-were-training-for-race-war/

http://globalgrind.com/news/florida-white-supremacists-planning-race-war-caught-fbi-details

Last edited:
Why do so many get so hysterical over this?

This isn't about a Zimmerman vs. Trayvon. It's about the race war and our freedoms.

Not about race at all as some would like to believe. Race war? Because a white man killed a black kid? You underestimate Black people. It the racist white supremacist who would like to start a race war not knowing the will lose. This case is about justice. And all races want to see justice for Trayvon because they know from the evidence so far that Zimmerman hunted this kid down like a wild animal. Justice will be serves because Zimmerman is a stupid phychotic sociopath.
I don't know if he is a racist but he did racially profiled the kid because black man had been breaking into to homes in the area.

10 White Supremacists Arrested in Florida – Were Training For Race War | The Gateway Pundit

F.B.I. Stops White Supremacists From Starting "Race War" (DETAILS) | Global Grind

Why do you make stuff up?

Do you have an ISSUE, FuckAssQueerShit?

Don't you think GZ's own account will convict him, IF he takes the stand, and IF the prosecution feels compelled, to release interview tapes?

Forum List

Back