zimmermans latest artwork

This is absolutely not true. Good artists don't copy or immitate other painters, and especially they don't copy or immitate bad art. Z has done both with this 'paining.'

Good artists may be inspired by other artists, but they don't copy and immitate. Clearly, what you know about art could fit on the head of a pin.

Lol, oh, so it's 'inspiration' if you like the artist and copying if you don't?

Everyone imitates everyone else. They imitate each other via materials used, techniques used on the materials, subject matter is imitated and some are such minor variations on the whole package that it's debatable whether it is entirely imitation.

For how many centuries have people imitated the various mediums used, like stone sculpting? That is copying a technique.

Does the painter use a cubist style, then they imitate the founders of that school of art as well.

Imitation is FACT and the human mind is not quite so creative as some think, and creative in different ways of making variation and switching attributes only.

Compare these cubist paintings and tell me there is no heavy influences among them without lying.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pic...kAZSqsQT5wIGoCw&ved=0CCkQsAQ&biw=1555&bih=843

At least Zimmerman painted things that were easily recognizable as the subjects of his paintings and not some bad acid trip.

his flag painting is more art to me than anything that fraud Picasso or Pollok ever did.

Last edited:
You know who else was a good artist? HITLER!!! Just proves that Zimmerman is literally Hitler.

On a similar note...

Hitler reacts to the George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin not guilty verdict - YouTube
Of course had Hitler won the war there would not be one fucking Black person living right now on the planet unless they were living in 'breeding zones' to be used as disposable human labor. And where would those 'breeding zones' be? That's right in the hottest latitudes of Africa. Where they are now actually. Only the Chinese have purchased the Blacks by the hundreds of thousands to basically work as slaves for food and water.
And anyone with an IQ higher than a slice of Wonder bread knows it.
Where's Rev. Al?

Thanks for the nickname idea. I should start calling you Wonder bread. :eusa_hand:
And I'll call what I like right pal?
Call me anything you like. If Hitler had won the war the only Blacks alive on the planet today would be slaves. And there would not be a 'half Black half White' in the 'Weiss Haus.......or any were else on the planet.

This post simply proves you know absolutely nothing about art.

No. But YOUR post establishes that you imagine you have some art appreciation talent AND that you have less than no sense of actual humor.

:thup:

I don't imagine my knowledge of art appreciation, and my humor is probably over your head. I don't have an appreciation of humor that isn't clever, thus I did not find your post humorous, only simple minded.

You wouldn't recognize clever in any event.

You probably assume that YOU are clever.

:lmao:

Interesting that he has no respect for the system that let him get away with murder.

That boy just ain't too bright.

When is his kid due? And, will he pay child support?
J/K ... Just as he didn't have to pay his legal fees, he doesn't have to support his own kid. That's what the state is for.

I hope you nutters are sending him your hard earned money.

You are sadly dense.

Zimmerman has some respect for the system.

He is contending that good old ANGIE is the one who lacks respect for the system.

Damn. You truly aren't bright at all, muddly.

George's latest painting titled, "Separated At Birth"

Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-12.22.48-PM.png

Forum List

Back