Zimmerman’s hands?

TRAYVON NEVER SAW THE GUN.
Trayvon reached for Zimmerman gun and Zimmerman beat him to it, upholstered it, pulled it out of the holster, put it to Trayvon’s chest and Trayvon did nothing? If Trayvon reached for the gun first he would have got it first and there would have been a struggle over the gun and there was not. Trayvon never saw the gun before it was in his chest. If Trayvon was fighting for his life this would have been the time to fight. If Zimmerman could reach the gun he could have punch and pushed Trayvon away or if he got the gun he did not have to shoot him in the heart. He could have stopped him by shooting him in his leg, etc. Zimmerman used deadly force because he wanted to use deadly force not to save his life. Zimmerman knew MA and had trained at a police academy and know how to use his hands. No evidence that Zimmerman ever used his hands before he used the gun. He was able to squirm of the concrete? So he was not pinned down as he alleged. He is a chronic, pathological and habitual liar and the prosecuting attorney should be fired for incompetent representation. Reason for appeal?
If he is acquitted he will have to answer to a higher power then the court. And GOD help him if he receives GOD wrath.

Lol! I just love know it all's, you should be a fricken attorney!

He should have shot him in the leg?? Why? That wouldn't have stopped him from beating Zimmerman, probably would have pissed him off more! You're an idiot! And keep God out of it....God doesn't like racists, so I think you should be worrying about His wrath!
My GOD don't like liars and murderers either. I think GOD may have been a racist with his dealing with the nation of Israel. His chosen people? Didn't he create us all?

MY God doesn't like them either. So you should stop with your lying. How do you know that God didn't protect Zimmerman in some way because He knew what Trayvon was going to do? You don't know, neither do I. Maybe YOUR God is a racist, but mine isn't.

The punk Zimmerman gets all fired up about a black kid in the neighborhood, calls the police, is told not to bother following the kid, does so anyway cause he has a gun in his pocket, picks a fight with a 17 yr old and is getting his ass kicked. So he shoots the kid and you stupid mutta fuking right wingers decide he did nothing wrong.

You right wing whack jobs are really what is wrong in this country.

You can't prove that.

LMFOAO:clap2:
Would you be yelling for help if you had gun in your hand and the attacker has a bag of skittles? I say the person with the bag of skittles was yelling for help.

The first time Trayvons dad listen to the yelling on the tape, he said it was NOT his sons voice. Now it is his sons voice.......who's lying? The witness (Goode) said it was the guy on the bottom yelling, who do you think THAT was?

The more time that went by, the more the voice on the tape sounded like Trayvon, to his parents.

Forum List

Back