Zimmerman's father is a retired judge

Hey stupid.........that wasn't Lawrence that did the interview, it was a local FOX affiliate in Florida.

Lawrence O'donnell was just replaying the interview for his viewers.

Hey fuckwit, I didn't say otherwise. But I DID show Lawrence O'fuckingDonnell in the link, you dog dick stupid puss.

Well, hate to tell you ya pud pounding colon jouster, but the way you stated it by starting with "fucking Lawrence O'donnell, and then posting the link, makes it appear that you are blaming O'donnell for the interview.

Fucking hack.

Hey stupid.........that wasn't Lawrence that did the interview, it was a local FOX affiliate in Florida.

Lawrence O'donnell was just replaying the interview for his viewers.

Hey fuckwit, I didn't say otherwise. But I DID show Lawrence O'fuckingDonnell in the link, you dog dick stupid puss.

Well, hate to tell you ya pud pounding colon jouster, but the way you stated it by starting with "fucking Lawrence O'donnell, and then posting the link, makes it appear that you are blaming O'donnell for the interview.

Fucking hack.

Only to a fucking dickless moron such as you.

You brainless twat.

Calm down lefties. Don't go lighting torches yet. Zimmerman's father wasn't a judge. he was a magistrate in Virginia for a couple of years. A magistrate is kind of like a Justice of the Peace but with less power.

Calm down lefties. Don't go lighting torches yet. Zimmerman's father wasn't a judge. he was a magistrate in Virginia for a couple of years. A magistrate is kind of like a Justice of the Peace but with less power.

Zimmerman’s mother, Gladys who is Peruvian, used to be an interpreter at the county courthouse. While his father, Robert Zimmerman, who is white, is a former Orange County magistrate judge.

The question is, Did Robert Zimmerman call Norman Wolfinger the night of the killing?

Is that the reason that Wolfinger showed up at the police station on a SUNDAY NIGHT?

Wolfinger has recused himself from the case to avoid the appearance of conflict of interest.

What conflict of interest?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back