Zimmerman's Attorneys Quit, Say Zimmerman Acting Strangely

If Zimmerman isn't prosecuted, maybe the Feds can cook up a case against him. Something suitably vague like violation of civil rights.

If Zimmerman isn't prosecuted, maybe the Feds can cook up a case against him. Something suitably vague like violation of civil rights.

If they actually have a leg to stand on, I expect them to rightly do just that.

The NBPP may be small, but they can raise an army by offering $10K for the capture, dead or alive, of one guy whiom black America has already found guilty.

Can't blame Zimmerman for acting strangely and hiding.

He went into hiding when his parents asked the DOJ and Eric Holder to take action in the threats the black panthers were making. When the DOJ found bounty hunting freedom of speech, Zimmerman hid, not that anyone could blame him.

I think he was acting more strange when he shot the Martin kid. His attorney should have left long before this.

I dunno. When a 6ft 160lb young guy is sitting on your chest bashing your head into the ground that sounds like a good time to shoot him. YMMV.

if you can't outmatch a 160lb kid, you should retire from neighborhood watch and go play with star trek models

The NBPP may be small, but they can raise an army by offering $10K for the capture

Yeah, it's working great so far. :lol:

That isn't the point. People like you are trying to claim that the NBPP is too small to be of a threat to Zimmerman. With $10k, they become a LOT bigger. Get it now?

This has already been gone over on this forum. The NBPP had a press release that said capture only, but they sent out posters that had "dead or alive" on them. Please try to keep up.

So much for not playing the race-baiting game.

Yeah because race-baiting didn't happen until I started it just now.:cuckoo:

I think he was acting more strange when he shot the Martin kid. His attorney should have left long before this.

I dunno. When a 6ft 160lb young guy is sitting on your chest bashing your head into the ground that sounds like a good time to shoot him. YMMV.

if you can't outmatch a 160lb kid, you should retire from neighborhood watch and go play with star trek models

Sitting behind your keyboard is the only way you could do that, lardass.

What sane neighborhood watch volunteer goes around with a loaded gun following a kid walking with skittles and tea? Perhaps he should have been locked in a room with star trek models to begin with. Can't get past that.

What sane neighborhood watch volunteer goes around with a loaded gun following a kid walking with skittles and tea? Perhaps he should have been locked in a room with star trek models to begin with. Can't get past that.

So, you are claiming that Zimmerman knew that all Martin had was skittles and an Iced tea?

Seriously?

So, you are claiming that Zimmerman knew that all Martin had was skittles and an Iced tea?

Seriously?

So what did he think he was carrying, an AK47? Seriously?

Seriously?

Wow! This is how you think?

Can I play with these Star Trek models?

2641-celebrity_jolene_blalock_wallpaper.jpg

seven-of-nine.jpg

Zoe-Saldana-Wallpapers-11.jpg

Terry-terry-farrell-17554219-1024-768.jpg

Sitting behind your keyboard is the only way you could do that, lardass.

:eek::eek::eek:

How is it that Rabbi can see my@ss?
I'll have you know my @ss is massive muscle :D

I don't think he does. I think a lot of the people howling about justice for Trayvon are being purposeful in their displays of ignorance. They want a lynching, not justice.

There has to be an thorough investigation which wasn't done before. Problem number one. Problem number two. Sharpton coming into the fold for photo ops. and making things worse. Problem number three, Gang members putting a so called bounty out on Zimmermen, causing him to flee for his life and not stay in touch with his attorneys possibly delaying justice for all involved.

I don't want a lynching. I want a fair trial on this man from a fair jury.

I don't think he does. I think a lot of the people howling about justice for Trayvon are being purposeful in their displays of ignorance. They want a lynching, not justice.

There has to be an thorough investigation which wasn't done before. Problem number one. Problem number two. Sharpton coming into the fold for photo ops. and making things worse. Problem number three, Gang members putting a so called bounty out on Zimmermen, causing him to flee for his life and not stay in touch with his attorneys possibly delaying justice for all involved.

You are assuming that a thorough investigation wasn't done by the SPD. You cannot know that. There wasn't an arrest or trial originally because they didn't believe that they had a case. Zimmerman hasn't been arrested and charged yet. It is possible that the reason is the same. We just don't know and certainly YOU don't know.

Well thats fine, as long as it isn't held for political reasons. If there is something that truly was overlooked the first time then it is only right.

There is no indication that he has other attorneys.

the so-called "left" only wants there to have been an appropriate investigation and for someone who hunted a black kid to be tried...

i find the effort to keep there from being an appropriate investigation and trial disgusting.

The Left wants to demagogue this to more money and power. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson don't show up out of mere concern.
Why do you mention that he was black? If he were Asian would that be OK? Better?
There was an appropriate investigation. And the result so far is that there is nothing to charge him with.

Sharpton did. And he's got a history of taking up unpopular causes..and risking his own skin. He actually survived an assassination attempt and spent time in jail for his beliefs.

Sharpton's got a history of telling bald-faced lies too.

Hey

Somebody start up a thread about the NBPP(New Black Panther Party) please!

There is no need to talk about both the NBPP and the Martin/Zimmerman case in the same thread due to the NBPP not actually apart of the case.

But their rethoric and existance does present an interesting social dillema

Fox is reporting that Zimmermen will be charged this afternoon but what charges are still unknown. They are waiting to have the report confirmed.

George Zimmerman to be charged in Trayvon Martin shooting, official says

Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey plans to announce as early as Wednesday afternoon that she is charging neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman in the shooting of Trayvon Martin, according to a law enforcement official close to the investigation.
It was not immediately clear what charge Zimmerman will face.
Martin, 17 and unarmed, was shot and killed Feb. 26 by Zimmerman, who said he was acting in self-defense. Police in Sanford, Fla., where the shooting took place, did not charge Zimmerman, citing the state’s “stand your ground” law.
Corey told reporters Tuesday night that she would hold a news conference about the case within 72 hours. A news release from her office said the event will be held in Sanford or Jacksonville, Fla.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...fficial-says/2012/04/11/gIQAHJ5oAT_print.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back