Zimmerman's at it again

still not watching the link I see. Her name is Wendy Dorival.

You guys are so pathetic. Reaching for straws!!!!!!! :lmao: Just admit that you were mistaken and apologize. It makes all of this easy.

Why should I apologize for being right? You are the one who claimed that you would apologize when you were proven wrong yet you can't even seem to admit you were proven wrong.

Dear lovely Sheila.... you are discovering why I placed Nutz on my ignore list months ago. I promise you that if you continue this conversation with him, you will get an endless spewage of more of exactly what you are getting now.

He will never admit he was wrong, no matter how many links, how many articles, how much evidence you provide proving the moon really is not made of cheese. Once he's said something he will defend it, no matter how idiotic, how obviously wrong, and how many people even of his own ideological side, say he's wrong.

If the entire forum, left-wing, right-wing, centrists, and the entire forum staff moderators and owner, all said he was wrong, he'd just keep saying he was brilliant, and posting emotes as a substitute for facts.

If you wish to continue smushing him into the ground, by all means. But never expect a logical, intelligent, or rational response from him. You will never get it.

Be well.

Last edited:
I knew he wouldn't apologize. I doubt Luddly will either.

Like I said, you owe us an apology for trying to claim LEO offered GZ a squad car when clearly THEY DID NOT! :lol:

Pathetic!

No, she said the cops offered him his own patrol car.

Turns out that's not true either but he was invited to ride along with another volunteer in a car owned by the volunteer organization called Citizens On Patrol.

Imagine how thankful they are that he didn't take them up on it.

:lol: She still owes us an apology. It is a shame when someone falls to teaper type logic. They have too much emotion invested in this nonsense.

You guys are so pathetic. Reaching for straws!!!!!!! :lmao: Just admit that you were mistaken and apologize. It makes all of this easy.

Why should I apologize for being right? You are the one who claimed that you would apologize when you were proven wrong yet you can't even seem to admit you were proven wrong.

Dear lovely Sheila.... you are discovering why I placed Nutz on my ignore list months ago. I promise you that if you continue this conversation with him, you will get an endless spewage of more of exactly what you are getting now.

He will never admit he was wrong, no matter how many links, how many articles, how much evidence you provide proving the moon really is not made of cheese. Once he's said something he will defend it, no matter how idiotic, how obviously wrong, and how many people even of his own ideological side, say he's wrong.

If you wish to continue smushing him into the ground, by all means. But never expect a logical, intelligent, or rational response from him. You will never get it.

Be well.

Show me a link where it says LEOs offered GZ a squad car. SHOW ME! :lol: Teapers are pathetic.

Zimmerman was found innocent. time to drop your witch hunt. get over it

:eusa_hand:

USMB needs this emocon

deadhorse.gif

Be well.

Show me a link where it says LEOs offered GZ a squad car. SHOW ME! :lol: Teapers are pathetic.

You are a liar, and an idiot to think that your lies will work.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/369303-zimmerman-s-at-it-again-5.html#post9585658

The guy is the classic wanna-be cop poser loser.

Apparently you didn't watch the trial. The cops offered him his own patrol car and he refused. Is that the actions of a "wanna be cop?"

Why George Zimmerman Turned Down Citizens On Patrol | Blackbutterfly7

During George Zimmerman’s trial, witness Wendy Dorvial testified that she asked George Zimmerman if he wanted to be a volunteer member of Citizens on Patrol. She testified that Zimmerman turned down her offer. At closing argument, Mark O’Mara, defense attorney for George Zimmerman, argued that if Zimmerman was a wannabe cop, that he would have taken the offer to join Citizens on Patrol. Mark O’Mara then proceeded to outright lie about the program saying that its volunteers get to act like cops.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement produced an abstract of Citizens on Patrol (C.O.P.), taking a survey from counties using that program. The abstract provides references, one in which is the National Association of Citizens on Patrol.

NACP has an extensive, informative website. Along with describing its purpose and the benefit of being a volunteer in the community, it also provides accomplishments and the stories of volunteers. What caught my attention in regards to George Zimmerman, is the following;

“As the name implies, Citizens On Patrol are Citizens who, after being screened, background checked, and trained by their local law enforcement agency, patrol their communities acting as “Eyes and Ears” for law enforcement.”

The C.O.P. program provides vehicles with emergency lights. Volunteers ride two per car

But you were not right in the outrageous statement you made. It is that simple.

I was more right than I thought. The cops (Citizens on Patrol) offered Zimmerman a patrol car and he turned it down. And yes, Citizens on Patrol is overseen by the cops, For Zimmerman it was overseen by Wendy Dorival at the time.

You have been right this whole time, but it is a special kind of liar that tells lies when anyone can easily see that the fool is lying, and Nutz is just that kind of fool.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/369303-zimmerman-s-at-it-again-5.html#post9585658

Apparently you didn't watch the trial. The cops offered him his own patrol car and he refused. Is that the actions of a "wanna be cop?"

During George Zimmerman’s trial, witness Wendy Dorvial testified that she asked George Zimmerman if he wanted to be a volunteer member of Citizens on Patrol. She testified that Zimmerman turned down her offer. At closing argument, Mark O’Mara, defense attorney for George Zimmerman, argued that if Zimmerman was a wannabe cop, that he would have taken the offer to join Citizens on Patrol. Mark O’Mara then proceeded to outright lie about the program saying that its volunteers get to act like cops.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement produced an abstract of Citizens on Patrol (C.O.P.), taking a survey from counties using that program. The abstract provides references, one in which is the National Association of Citizens on Patrol.

NACP has an extensive, informative website. Along with describing its purpose and the benefit of being a volunteer in the community, it also provides accomplishments and the stories of volunteers. What caught my attention in regards to George Zimmerman, is the following;

“As the name implies, Citizens On Patrol are Citizens who, after being screened, background checked, and trained by their local law enforcement agency, patrol their communities acting as “Eyes and Ears” for law enforcement.”

The C.O.P. program provides vehicles with emergency lights. Volunteers ride two per car

I knew he wouldn't apologize. I doubt Luddly will either.

Like I said, you owe us an apology for trying to claim LEO offered GZ a squad car when clearly THEY DID NOT! :lol:

Pathetic!

No, she said the cops offered him his own patrol car.

Turns out that's not true either but he was invited to ride along with another volunteer in a car owned by the volunteer organization called Citizens On Patrol.

Imagine how thankful they are that he didn't take them up on it.

Lol, so now you hinge your critique on whether two people ina patrol car equals having 'y9our own' patrol car?

roflmao, that is weak and pathetic even for you, Dudly.

He's a ticking time bomb.

tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic.....

:D

tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic.....

:D

Boom goes the Zimmerman!

Maybe, but he's not a murderer.

I think he is probably a good guy.........just needs to wear his stupid sign!

His neighborhood had had a rash of robberies at the time, and he saw this kid who wasn't in school wandering around in the rain and was apparently snooping into apartment windows, behavior he thought suspicious.

Yes, he could have simply ignored it like a coward, but instead he watched the kid, called 911 then followed the little shit. When the dispatcher told him that they didn't need him to follow the perp, he backed off and was returning to his vehicle when he got ambushed by the punk.

He gets knocked down on his back and the perp was pounding his head into the ground and then saw GZ's gun, which prompts him to then say to GZ, words to the effect that now GZ would die. GZ got his gun first and fired one shot into the center of the perps body.

When the police got there, they took the photos, collected their evidence and took GZ down to the station to question him. He was released with no charges in a case of apparent self defense.

The race-baiting lobby took notice of the case months later and decided to to launch a PR campaign focusing on Floriduhs Stand Your Ground Laws. They threw a fit and threatened to cause riots unless GZ was arrested. The public was lied to on a daily basis, bringing the idiots of society to a fevered frothing pitch of hatred and viciousness that continues to this day, completely undeterred by the Not Guilty verdict and the full knowledge that the mass media was lying about GZ from day one. They even edited audio tape to make GZ sound like he killed his attacker simply because of the kids race.

To this day they still harass the man and take gleeful pleasure about the injustices committed to GZ, the lies, the harassment and the personal loss.

Eighty years ago in Germany they would be wearing Brown Shirts and goose stepping through town every Friday night.

Last edited:
Maybe, but he's not a murderer.

His neighborhood had had a rash of robberies at the time, and he saw this kid who wasn't in school wandering around in the rain and was apparently snooping into apartment windows, behavior he thought suspicious.

Yes, he could have simply ignored it like a coward, but instead he watched the kid, called 911 then followed the little shit. When the dispatcher told him that they didn't need him to follow the perp, he backed off and was returning to his vehicle when he got ambushed by the punk.

He gets knocked down on his back and the perp was pounding his head into the ground and then saw GZ's gun, which prompts him to then say to GZ, words to the effect that now GZ would die. GZ got his gun first and fired one shot into the center of the perps body.

When the police got there, they took the photos, collected their evidence and took GZ down to the station to question him. He was released with no charges in a case of apparent self defense.

The race-baiting lobby took notice of the case months later and decided to to launch a PR campaign focusing on Floriduhs Stand Your Ground Laws. They threw a fit and threatened to cause riots unless GZ was arrested. The public was lied to on a daily basis, bringing the idiots of society to a fevered frothing pitch of hatred and viciousness that continues to this day, completely undeterred by the Not Guilty verdict and the full knowledge that the mass media was lying about GZ from day one. They even edited audio tape to make GZ sound like he killed his attacker simply because of the kids race.

To this day they still harass the man and take gleeful pleasure about the injustices committed to GZ, the lies, the harassment and the personal loss.

Eighty years ago in Germany they would be wearing Brown Shirts and goose stepping through town every Friday night.

And isn't it interesting we suddenly have the term "White Hispanic?"

Trayvon's parents should be ashamed of themselves. His mother kicked him out because he was expelled from school (suspended 3 times that year alone). His father comes home at night and thinks he's spending the night "with a friend." He wasn't familiar with that neighborhood, but he has friends there? He's expelled from school and you're going to let him wander around after dark? Heck, I wouldn't let my kids wander around here after dark when they were good. And that neighborhood had a spate of robberies. There was every indication that it was dangerous and his father lets him wander around after dark? What kind of parent does that?

Speaking Spanish does not change one's race, and most Hispanics think of themselves as white. Which is why these 'whites are now a minority' headlines are nothing more than hysteria. In 50 years Hispanics will have assimilated just like the previous not white ethnicities that came before them; Germans, Irish, Italians, and Jews, but who all magically turned white once they became middle class.

Trayvon's parents should be ashamed of themselves. His mother kicked him out because he was expelled from school (suspended 3 times that year alone). His father comes home at night and thinks he's spending the night "with a friend." He wasn't familiar with that neighborhood, but he has friends there? He's expelled from school and you're going to let him wander around after dark? Heck, I wouldn't let my kids wander around here after dark when they were good. And that neighborhood had a spate of robberies. There was every indication that it was dangerous and his father lets him wander around after dark? What kind of parent does that?

Shit parents that will later try to exploit their own child's death for money.

Last edited:

Speaking Spanish does not change one's race, and most Hispanics think of themselves as white. Which is why these 'whites are now a minority' headlines are nothing more than hysteria. In 50 years Hispanics will have assimilated just like the previous not white ethnicities that came before them; Germans, Irish, Italians, and Jews, but who all magically turned white once they became middle class.

Shit parents that will later try to exploit their own child's death for money.

And yet, the media had never used that term until Zimmerman.

Forum List

Back