Zimmerman

^you ignore the fact that the Stand Your Ground law applies to white people only!!! Only whites are allowed to defend themselves, blacks don't need to, because blacks are always in the wrong.

At least, I am sure that is what a few people secretly think.

^you ignore the fact that the Stand Your Ground law applies to white people only!!! Only whites are allowed to defend themselves, blacks don't need to, because blacks are always in the wrong.

At least, I am sure that is what a few people secretly think.

link?

PS

if Martin was white you would never had heard the story. So much for your uninformed double standards

Last edited:
The kid lived like a thug and died like one. It happens all the time. The only big deal here is that he was killed by a non-white. If the killer were black, the race pimps and the likes of MSNBC wouldn't have bothered with it.

The kid lived like a thug and died like one. It happens all the time. The only big deal here is that he was killed by a non-white. If the killer were black, the race pimps and the likes of MSNBC wouldn't have bothered with it.

Sorry, what "thuggish" behavior was he engaging in. He was walking from the store to his father's house.

There's no excuse for what Zimmerman did. He was told by cops NOT to confront the kid, and he did anyway.

Sorry, what "thuggish" behavior was he engaging in. He was walking from the store to his father's house.

There's no excuse for what Zimmerman did. He was told by cops NOT to confront the kid, and he did anyway.
Getting in a fight with a total stranger is pretty thugish. It cost him his life. Maybe Zimmerman was a thug too, but I doubt it. Those who are on neighborhood watches are generally not thugs, but there's little doubt about Martin.

Getting in a fight with a total stranger is pretty thugish. It cost him his life. Maybe Zimmerman was a thug too, but I doubt it. Those who are on neighborhood watches are generally not thugs, but there's little doubt about Martin.

Getting into a fight with a total stranger who was following him around and never identified himself as neighborhood watch. For all Trayvon knew, Zimmerman was a pervert who was into raping kids.

Getting into a fight with a total stranger who was following him around and never identified himself as neighborhood watch. For all Trayvon knew, Zimmerman was a pervert who was into raping kids.

Hey, the best response is always to attack the guy following you (after he stopped following you). I guess just saying "Hey, asshole, stop following me" is just not enough.

If Martin thought that he would be wrong. Contrast that to Zimmerman whose suspicions of Martin's thuggery were apparently well-founded. Getting into a fight with a total stranger is best avoided at all times. Getting into a fight with a stranger who may be armed, especially when you yourself are not, upholds Darwinian theory.

If Martin thought that he would be wrong. Contrast that to Zimmerman whose suspicions of Martin's thuggery were apparently well-founded. Getting into a fight with a total stranger is best avoided at all times. Getting into a fight with a stranger who may be armed, especially when you yourself are not, upholds Darwinian theory.
The only one with an arrest record for violence was Zimmerman.

Martin was on the phone at the time, not looking for a fight.

Does the 17 year old kid have a right to Stand His Ground?

Only if he's white, apparently...

According to the evidence, Zimmerman was returning to his vehicle when confronted. At that point Martin became the aggressor. Once martin was the aggressor zimmerman was within his rights to defend himself.

I guess you prefer a society where the biggest and the strongest rule due to brute force.

[

According to the evidence, Zimmerman was returning to his vehicle when confronted. At that point Martin became the aggressor. Once martin was the aggressor zimmerman was within his rights to defend himself.

I guess you prefer a society where the biggest and the strongest rule due to brute force.

I prefer a world where people like Zimmerman aren't going around shooting kids because he's a racist asshole.

If we have to make an example out of him, I'm all for it.

Arrest records for juveniles are sealed. A 17 year old needs to be taught a few basic tenants in order to survive. Martin was not and he paid for it. It happens all the time, but we only care because this is racially charged and a race pimp's dream.

Arrest records for juveniles are sealed. A 17 year old needs to be taught a few basic tenants in order to survive. Martin was not and he paid for it. It happens all the time, but we only care because this is racially charged and a race pimp's dream.

You guys have scoured his past, and the worst you could find is he might have had pot in a baggie... like which 17 year old hasn't done that?

Meanwhile, Zimmerman once broke a woman's leg at a party, before losing his job as a part time bouncer for abusing the guests.

Not to worry, he'll go to prison, and then get repeatedly sodomized there. Maybe we can film it and you can show it at one of your Stormfront meetings.

You mean that chunky violent dude on drugs with the gun?

Yeah, that would be Zimmerman.

[

I prefer a world where people like Zimmerman aren't going around shooting kids because he's a racist asshole.

If we have to make an example out of him, I'm all for it.

Pour encouragement les autres? You would have been a hoot during the Reign of Terror.

Also there is no evidence that zimmerman was a racist. Any inferences were from the media.

The more the evidence comes out, the more it looks like zimmerman was defending himself. This is going to make the whole Duke lacrosse team fake rape scandal look like a social dinner.

You mean that chunky violent dude on drugs with the gun?

Yeah, that would be Zimmerman.

A "chunky violent dude" who was getting his head slammed into the ground by a 6'2 17 year old.

So zimmerman was basically supposed to just die?

Stop falling for the media spin showing martin smaller than zimmerman, he wasnt.

Forum List

Back