Zimmerman Threatens Man's Life

[
Actually they are all smarter than you.

No, they really weren't. The fact that Zimmerman has been in nothing but trouble since they let him walk is proof these folks didn't do their jobs.
Let it go Joe. You've got enough pathology to deal with without this eating you up.

when he kills someone else, are you going to apologize to the rest of us from championing him?

Because I will be here to say, "I told you so."

[

No, they really weren't. The fact that Zimmerman has been in nothing but trouble since they let him walk is proof these folks didn't do their jobs.
Let it go Joe. You've got enough pathology to deal with without this eating you up.

when he kills someone else, are you going to apologize to the rest of us from championing him?

Are you going to apologise for being racist and pre-judging him?

Besides, if he kills again it'll doubtless be a racist like you who wants to make him pay for defending himself. No apology would be necessary.

[]Are you going to apologise for being racist and pre-judging him?

Besides, if he kills again it'll doubtless be a racist like you who wants to make him pay for defending himself. No apology would be necessary.

i didn't pre-judge him. He was a thug wannabe cop who shot an unarmed kid. which is okay in Florida, apparently.
It was clearly a wanna-thug who attacked a wanna-be cop. If you see Zimmerman by chance, go at it Joey. Don't expect much posthumous sympathy though.

[

Are you going to apologise for being racist and pre-judging him?

lol true

Forum List

Back