Zimmerman spent $36K in 18 days on phones, Internet, credit cards and bills

Emma

Evil Liberal Leftist™
Using funds donated from the public on the short-lived www.therealgeorgezimmerman.com, Zimmerman and his wife spent $6,500 on Internet and phone bills, according to a document his defense attorney filed with the judge. He and his wife bought new cell phones for $300 each and paid a year-long Verizon contract in full. They installed a telephone landline for $2,500 and spent $1,300 on a two-year AT&T wi-fi contract.

They paid off at least $7,000 in credit card bills.

They used $4,378 on automotive expenses, making payments on two car loans while renting another for more than $1,500. Gas: $800.

---

Zimmerman paid off a $3,000 loan to his parents, paid $5,000 for bond, spent $800 at the jail commissary and $600 on jailhouse calling cards. The couple spent about $1,300 on food and $400 on utilities and $1,900 on rent.

Zimmerman spent $36K in 18 days on phones, Internet, credit cards and bills - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

Zimmerman balks at ABC interview after network rejects demands - CNN.com

The man accused of killing an unarmed Florida teenager dropped plans for a second television interview after the ABC network would not provide a month of "shelter and security" for his family, his attorney said Thursday. George Zimmerman had been in talks with ABC's show "The View" about an interview to be aired Thursday, a day after he sat down with Fox News commentator Sean Hannity. One of the show's hosts, Barbara Walters, told viewers Thursday that she had been forced to scrub the plans when Zimmerman demanded "a condition that we could not agree to."

But near the end of Thursday's show, Walters said Zimmerman called in and offered to talk. She refused.

"If you could not do the interview yesterday, I don't think we should do a quick one today," she said to applause from the studio audience. "If in the future you feel different, we will consider it."

His website has been re-launched. And he's posting videos on youtube.

George Zimmerman’s newly relaunched website – one he is producing outside of the defense team’s control – included criticism of his own legal defense team’s site, although the comments were later removed, Local 6 has learned.

Wednesday night, statements on TheRealGeorgeZimmerman.com complained that the official GZlegalcase.com site “has fallen short” in three areas: “Disputing misinformation;" “Providing a voice for George;" and “Raising funds.”

He's also butthurt because Hannity didn't mention his website(s) and therefore donations were minimal.

Keep talkin', George.

Local 6 exclusive: George Zimmerman criticizes own defense team | News - Home

His website has been re-launched. And he's posting videos on youtube.

George Zimmerman’s newly relaunched website – one he is producing outside of the defense team’s control – included criticism of his own legal defense team’s site, although the comments were later removed, Local 6 has learned.

Wednesday night, statements on TheRealGeorgeZimmerman.com complained that the official GZlegalcase.com site “has fallen short” in three areas: “Disputing misinformation;" “Providing a voice for George;" and “Raising funds.”

He's also butthurt because Hannity didn't mention his website(s) and therefore donations were minimal.

Keep talkin', George.

Local 6 exclusive: George Zimmerman criticizes own defense team | News - Home

Hannity is being justly criticized for his soft interview; Zimmerman has also made 1 million bond. He is making a mint off of the killing of the unarmed teenager.

Hannity is being justly criticized for his soft interview; Zimmerman has also made 1 million bond. He is making a mint off of the killing of the unarmed teenager.
You suppose he woke up one day and said "I Know! I'll kill a black guy and make a lot of money!"?

Yeah, and when he gets a book deal after the trial, he'll be living the good life.

STEP 1:

Zimmerman, "Hey boy, I'm calling you out!"
Travyon, "I, Ize got da Skittles."
Zimmerman, " 'I' 'I', trouble talking? HAHA, check it out, the shit brought Skittles to a gun fight. What an idiot! HAHA!"
BANG!!
Trayvon, "You go me!"

STEP 2:

PROFIT!

(I'm sure there's an assault in there somewhere.)

Last edited:
You suppose he woke up one day and said "I Know! I'll kill a black guy and make a lot of money!"?

Straw man.

This really is despicable. And to think of all the people who were bitching when Trayvon's mom had his name copyrighted to protect her son from becoming a made-for-TV movie. I guess we see who's really trying to profit off of this tragedy.

Yes its despicable but look at this way -

First, its the racist rw's who are footing the bill. If they want to spend their money supporting a murderer, that's their business.

Second, Zimmerman has no hope for a life after this. If he's goes to jail, he's dead man walking. If he gets away with it, he's just as dead.

Either way, there will be some nasty street justice waiting for him. Let him bask in his 15 minutes but, really, he's only a celebrity on fux.

Last edited:
Imagine that, a guy collecting money uses that money to pay his expenses.

Using funds donated from the public on the short-lived www.therealgeorgezimmerman.com, Zimmerman and his wife spent $6,500 on Internet and phone bills, according to a document his defense attorney filed with the judge. He and his wife bought new cell phones for $300 each and paid a year-long Verizon contract in full. They installed a telephone landline for $2,500 and spent $1,300 on a two-year AT&T wi-fi contract.

They used $4,378 on automotive expenses, making payments on two car loans while renting another for more than $1,500. Gas: $800.

---

Zimmerman paid off a $3,000 loan to his parents, paid $5,000 for bond, spent $800 at the jail commissary and $600 on jailhouse calling cards. The couple spent about $1,300 on food and $400 on utilities and $1,900 on rent.

Zimmerman spent $36K in 18 days on phones, Internet, credit cards and bills - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

He made the 1 MILLION bail in less than a day, he raked in big bucks from those with sympathy for killers. I guess the same crowd will be chipping in for Holmes.

---

He made the 1 MILLION bail in less than a day, he raked in big bucks from those with sympathy for killers. I guess the same crowd will be chipping in for Holmes.

Well you stupid fucking bitch...Rahm would be proud.

How DARE he do anything to fight for his freedom! Why bother with a trial? Zimmerman should have died, as he was expected to do as a non black man attacked by a black 17 year old fighter.

It appears at Holmes is a faggot and a Jew, while his victims look like good people. So, no, I won't be supporting Holmes. Besides, Holmes is 100% toast and no amount of fundraising can help him. Holmes is going to fry, uh, enjoy a peaceful release from this life via lethal injection.

---

And he lied to a judge about his financial disposition. Making him a credited liar also, all this bad media on his bad decisions will come back to haunt him.

Forum List

Back