Zimmerman spent $36K in 18 days on phones, Internet, credit cards and bills

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by Emma, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Emma

Emma Evil Liberal Leftist™

Thanks Received:
    On the street, acting all loud and tumultuous and
    Ratings:
    +757
    Using funds donated from the public on the short-lived www.therealgeorgezimmerman.com, Zimmerman and his wife spent $6,500 on Internet and phone bills, according to a document his defense attorney filed with the judge. He and his wife bought new cell phones for $300 each and paid a year-long Verizon contract in full. They installed a telephone landline for $2,500 and spent $1,300 on a two-year AT&T wi-fi contract.

They paid off at least $7,000 in credit card bills.

They used $4,378 on automotive expenses, making payments on two car loans while renting another for more than $1,500. Gas: $800.

---

Zimmerman paid off a $3,000 loan to his parents, paid $5,000 for bond, spent $800 at the jail commissary and $600 on jailhouse calling cards. The couple spent about $1,300 on food and $400 on utilities and $1,900 on rent.

Zimmerman spent $36K in 18 days on phones, Internet, credit cards and bills - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

2. Emma

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +757
    Zimmerman balks at ABC interview after network rejects demands - CNN.com

The man accused of killing an unarmed Florida teenager dropped plans for a second television interview after the ABC network would not provide a month of "shelter and security" for his family, his attorney said Thursday. George Zimmerman had been in talks with ABC's show "The View" about an interview to be aired Thursday, a day after he sat down with Fox News commentator Sean Hannity. One of the show's hosts, Barbara Walters, told viewers Thursday that she had been forced to scrub the plans when Zimmerman demanded "a condition that we could not agree to."

But near the end of Thursday's show, Walters said Zimmerman called in and offered to talk. She refused.

"If you could not do the interview yesterday, I don't think we should do a quick one today," she said to applause from the studio audience. "If in the future you feel different, we will consider it."

3. Emma

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +757
    His website has been re-launched. And he's posting videos on youtube.

He's also butthurt because Hannity didn't mention his website(s) and therefore donations were minimal.

Keep talkin', George.

Local 6 exclusive: George Zimmerman criticizes own defense team | News - Home

4. Peach

Peach Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,966
    Hannity is being justly criticized for his soft interview; Zimmerman has also made 1 million bond. He is making a mint off of the killing of the unarmed teenager.

5. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,676
    You suppose he woke up one day and said "I Know! I'll kill a black guy and make a lot of money!"?

6. Ariux

Ariux BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +184
    Yeah, and when he gets a book deal after the trial, he'll be living the good life.

STEP 1:

Zimmerman, "Hey boy, I'm calling you out!"
    Travyon, "I, Ize got da Skittles."
    Zimmerman, " 'I' 'I', trouble talking? HAHA, check it out, the shit brought Skittles to a gun fight. What an idiot! HAHA!"
    BANG!!
    Trayvon, "You go me!"

STEP 2:

PROFIT!

(I'm sure there's an assault in there somewhere.)

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  7. chikenwing

chikenwing Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,960
    They guy wants to go to jail??

8. Inthemiddle

Inthemiddle BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +674
    Straw man.

This really is despicable. And to think of all the people who were bitching when Trayvon's mom had his name copyrighted to protect her son from becoming a made-for-TV movie. I guess we see who's really trying to profit off of this tragedy.

9. Luddly Neddite

Luddly Neddite Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,829
    Yes its despicable but look at this way -

First, its the racist rw's who are footing the bill. If they want to spend their money supporting a murderer, that's their business.

Second, Zimmerman has no hope for a life after this. If he's goes to jail, he's dead man walking. If he gets away with it, he's just as dead.

Either way, there will be some nasty street justice waiting for him. Let him bask in his 15 minutes but, really, he's only a celebrity on fux.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2012
  10. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    This means he's guilty because......