Zimmerman Sexually Assaulted 6 Year Old Cousin

Any accusation of molestation should not be used in this trial unless he was arrested for it and found guilty; and it was a clear case of racism which would be nearly impossible to prove.

The judge will make that decision based on the evidentiary value of the testimony to possible motivation.

A video without any way to identify who made it--a website with absolutely no way to determine who put it up. . . .absolutely zero re any of this in ANY of the mainstream media. . . . .

But geez. Zimmerman's self-proclaimed judges don't care. If it is on the internet and it makes Zimmerman look bad, then it must be TRUE!!!! At any rate well take it and run with it because if it isn't true, it ought to be.

Sometimes I think most of this country has lost its collective minds.

Again it is a witness that is in evidence.

Show me somebody who is saying that in any way other than anonymously. If nothing else should make an internet post smearing somebody suspicious, it should be that.

I don't know whether Zimmerman is innocent or guilty. I have read the very same credible reports that everybody else has. I have also read the same hateful smears, speculation, judgments, and racist tripe that everybody else has.

There is nothing in that video or in the anonymous website to make me believe that both are not manufactured by the same kind of hateful people who seem to thrive on accusing people, blaming people, and smearing people without a shred of evidence.

Lemme get this straight, you are touting this tape from an unknown source, from an unknown media outlet that's essentially saying that an 8 year boy was curious about his 6 year old cousin?

Really?

And you don't expect to get laughed out of the board?

Unknown source? She is witness # 9 in the Zimmerman case. He was a 8 year old that was forcing himself sexually on a six year old girl.

Witness to what? Isn't this a trial for 2nd degree murder? Was she there the night of the shooting? What exactly is she providing witness testimony to? If he sexually molested her, she needs to get a lawyer and have charges filed for a different court case.

Unbelievable! Why aren't people talking about that?

Because it's another BS racist attack to ensure the poor guy's found guilty for defending himself from a doper. :evil:

Did Zimmerman have a restraining order written against him by his X? What was that all aobut? Did Zimmerman have any kind of violence issues? If so, why was he given a CCW permit. Why was he a neighborhood watch?

If he had a problem with violence, a gun and a "suspicious" black kid in his area, someone could get shot.

Oh wait..

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Are they going to get to bring up TM's past as well?

Lemme get this straight, you are touting this tape from an unknown source, from an unknown media outlet that's essentially saying that an 8 year boy was curious about his 6 year old cousin?

Really?

And you don't expect to get laughed out of the board?

Unknown source? She is witness # 9 in the Zimmerman case. He was a 8 year old that was forcing himself sexually on a six year old girl.

Witness to what? Isn't this a trial for 2nd degree murder? Was she there the night of the shooting? What exactly is she providing witness testimony to? If he sexually molested her, she needs to get a lawyer and have charges filed for a different court case.

Sexual molestation,racist past and racist mindset in the killing of Martin.

I guess Martin shouldnt have attacked the creepyass Craka then huh?

A video without any way to identify who made it--a website with absolutely no way to determine who put it up. . . .absolutely zero re any of this in ANY of the mainstream media. . . . .

But geez. Zimmerman's self-proclaimed judges don't care. If it is on the internet and it makes Zimmerman look bad, then it must be TRUE!!!! At any rate well take it and run with it because if it isn't true, it ought to be.

Sometimes I think most of this country has lost its collective minds.

Again it is a witness that is in evidence.

Show me somebody who is saying that in any way other than anonymously. If nothing else should make an internet post smearing somebody suspicious, it should be that.

I don't know whether Zimmerman is innocent or guilty. I have read the very same credible reports that everybody else has. I have also read the same hateful smears, speculation, judgments, and racist tripe that everybody else has.

There is nothing in that video or in the anonymous website to make me believe that both are not manufactured by the same kind of hateful people who seem to thrive on accusing people, blaming people, and smearing people without a shred of evidence.

The far sides of the situation do not want justice but rather their own warped views upheld in the verdict.

I am, as I am sure you are, Foxfyre, willing to abide by the jury's decision and move on.

I guess Martin shouldnt have attacked the creepyass Craka then huh?

He didn't

Forum List

Back