Zimmerman Released

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/24/u...fter-posting-bail-in-trayvon-martin-case.html

As he left, Mr. Zimmerman was wearing a brown jacket and blue jeans and carrying a paper bag. He followed a man, who was also carrying bags, into a white vehicle and drove away, according to The Associated Press.

His destination was being kept secret for his protection and could be outside of Florida.

I hope he's keeping a very low profile. I don't see a trial date set as yet.

During a hearing last week, a Seminole County Circuit Court judge set the bail and imposed a series of restrictions on Mr. Zimmerman’s release. He was not to contact the Martin family or witnesses to the shooting. The judge, Kenneth R. Lester Jr., also set a curfew requiring Mr. Zimmerman to remain at home from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. and banned access to alcohol or firearms. The judge also stipulated that Mr. Zimmerman’s movements be monitored with an electronic bracelet.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/24/u...fter-posting-bail-in-trayvon-martin-case.html

As he left, Mr. Zimmerman was wearing a brown jacket and blue jeans and carrying a paper bag. He followed a man, who was also carrying bags, into a white vehicle and drove away, according to The Associated Press.

His destination was being kept secret for his protection and could be outside of Florida.

During a hearing last week, a Seminole County Circuit Court judge set the bail and imposed a series of restrictions on Mr. Zimmerman’s release. He was not to contact the Martin family or witnesses to the shooting. The judge, Kenneth R. Lester Jr., also set a curfew requiring Mr. Zimmerman to remain at home from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. and banned access to alcohol or firearms. The judge also stipulated that Mr. Zimmerman’s movements be monitored with an electronic bracelet.
Dayumm
If i was being tried for murder I'd sure want to get drunk.

Dayumm
If i was being tried for murder I'd sure want to get drunk.

yeah, but it does not say anything about getting stoned or the use of other drugs :lol:

The prosecution & the courts only have 175 days to convince 12 jurors that Zimmerman is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt or he will go free forever of this alleged crime.

Check and see if the defense has waived the speedy trial requirement, KissMy. If so, GZ will go to trial on the alleged acts, unless he plea deals first. That is what I think will happen.

I'm not sure what I'd want to do in his shoes.

"Be safe" is the first thing that comes to mind. Get somewhere safe.

I just hope he stays SAFE.

He will, IF he keeps a low profile, and anybody who knows of his whereabouts keeps their mouth shut. Money talks, so if people with money hook up with people who need it, his location will likely become public knowledge.

Forum List

Back