Zimmerman Prosecution Star Witness: 'Cracker' Not a Racial Term

She is living proof that our public education system has failed. She can't even put a coherent full sentence together, for chrissakes!

I don't think her brain was firing on all cylinders. From the clips i saw, she looked like she was seriously stoned. And this is the Prosecution's star witness?

Who are you to speak for all blacks? Do you not realize they degrade themselves by calling each other "*******" and "niggas" all the time? ****** is still racist when applied to someone else, and so is "cracka." I don't want to hear it from you. Somehow people like you selectively define words like the ones Chantel uttered as racist in one instance, and not racist in another. You people think you can just bend reality to your will. Calling someone a "cracka" is racist, it will remain racist and you can do nothing to change that fact.

LOL, where did I claim that I speak for "the Blacks", liar? If an Italian calls another Italian a "wop" are they "degrading themselves" or are they taking a derogatory word used against them by bigots and owning it themselves? The rest of your rant is stupid, baseless, and unfounded.
If a White guy calls another White guy a "cracka" as you put it, is it 'racist'?

as a white I claim my right to self determination which includes deciding on my own if the use of "cracker" is racist or not. You go ahead and use it and I'll let you know if you are using a racial slur or not.

:lol:

dilloduck, myyyyyyy cracka....:cool:

did say it right? are we Kool? :eusa_eh:

This is the back of zimmermans head the night it took place. :evil:

Attachments

• $lwS2O0e.jpg
    $lwS2O0e.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 153
LOL, where did I claim that I speak for "the Blacks", liar? If an Italian calls another Italian a "wop" are they "degrading themselves" or are they taking a derogatory word used against them by bigots and owning it themselves? The rest of your rant is stupid, baseless, and unfounded.
If a White guy calls another White guy a "cracka" as you put it, is it 'racist'?

as a white I claim my right to self determination which includes deciding on my own if the use of "cracker" is racist or not. You go ahead and use it and I'll let you know if you are using a racial slur or not.

:lol:

dilloduck, myyyyyyy cracka....:cool:

did say it right? are we Kool? :eusa_eh:

I'll run it thru my peeps and get back with ya on that

Cracker is racist if it is used by Blacks, when used by whites it is acceptable. Much like the N word, when used whites it is racist. when used by blacks it is a term of endearment.

She is living proof that our public education system has failed. She can't even put a coherent full sentence together, for chrissakes!

There are people posting in this very thread who are equally deficient in articulating their thoughts.

Double standard you see...

I guess it is ok for blacks to beat the hell out of whites over this too. You people screaming racism are truly racist your selfs.

Double standard? The prosecutor was making fun of the way this girl talks and her dialect.

I bet if she spoke with that "Jethro/Ellie Mae" twang that's so difficult to understand, there wouldn't be any problem. White Republicans find that acceptable. Ya'll.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back