Zimmerman poll

Should the question of whether or not to charge Zimmerman be put to a Grand Jury?

• A Grand Jury should hear the case against Zimmerman

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • A Grand Jury should not hear the case against Zimmerman

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
[youtube]bPQrTrNwZwU[/youtube]

I really don't care what Zimmerman has to say a month after the incident--he's had lots of time to reflect and come up with a statement that sounds good--in his defense.

He should have been arrested immediately for VIOLATING the Stand your ground law--by pursuing this kid--which is exactly what he did--and after he was told not too by the police department. He followed this kid in his car--for some reason got out of his car--and then the altercation started. At best--it was Zimmerman that incited this incident--it didn't need to happen--and now we have a dead teenager--that was just walking through the neighborhood.

That would be like you picking a fight with someone--and then when they responded--you shoot them--and claim the Stand your ground law--which protects you. That's complete B.S.

Firstly, he hasn't 'had a month' to come up with his defense.... he was questioned by the police immediately after the incident. His story has not changed.... at least, not that I am aware of.

Secondly, no one knows whether he continued to follow Martin after he was told not to. His claim is that he did not, and that Martin then came back and attacked him. If that happened, it was self defense.

Thirdly, there is no evidence that he 'picked a fight' with anyone.

Is he innocent? I don't know... but I will not support trial by media in this country. If you do.... please, don't ever vote... because you are a fucking danger to our Republic.

I really don't care what Zimmerman has to say a month after the incident--he's had lots of time to reflect and come up with a statement that sounds good--in his defense.

He should have been arrested immediately for VIOLATING the Stand your ground law--by pursuing this kid--which is exactly what he did--and after he was told not too by the police department. He followed this kid in his car--for some reason got out of his car--and then the altercation started. At best--it was Zimmerman that incited this incident--it didn't need to happen--and now we have a dead teenager--that was just walking through the neighborhood.

That would be like you picking a fight with someone--and then when they responded--you shoot them--and claim the Stand your ground law--which protects you. That's complete B.S.

I don't care what he says at all until he's under oath. The guy's story is shady. He's scared and will say just about anything right now. Get him into custody, do something. This talking isn't getting anyone anywhere.

They need to gather evidence that the police may have overlooked. The kid can't speak for himself, someone needs to do what they can with what we know.

I don't care what he says at all until he's under oath. The guy's story is shady. He's scared and will say just about anything right now. Get him into custody, do something. This talking isn't getting anyone anywhere.

They need to gather evidence that the police may have overlooked. The kid can't speak for himself, someone needs to do what they can with what we know.

It is not 'shady'.... and, bear in mind, we have not heard from him at all. We have - however - now heard from an eye witness who confirms Zimmerman's account. That witness was interviewed by police in the immediate aftermath.

I fail to see why he should be 'in custody' until there is some fucking evidence that he did something illegal. So far, there is nothing.

I despise trial by media. It is dangerous, and stupid.

Firstly, he hasn't 'had a month' to come up with his defense.... he was questioned by the police immediately after the incident. His story has not changed.... at least, not that I am aware of.

I haven't hear Zimmerman say anything since talking to the police. The first thing his lawyer would have told him is don't talk.

Every ****** and wigger thinks Zimmerman following the African gave the African motive to attack Zimmerman. But, they're too corrupt to use the m-word.

Is he innocent?

Zimmerman is innocent beyond a reasonable doubt.

because you are a fucking danger to our Republic.

Supporters of the African are the kind of people that make third-world countries. Their corruption is incompatible with civilization.

I haven't hear Zimmerman say anything since talking to the police. The first thing his lawyer would have told him is don't talk.

Every ****** and wigger thinks Zimmerman following the African gave the African motive to attack Zimmerman. But, they're too corrupt to use the m-word.

Is he innocent?

Zimmerman is innocent beyond a reasonable doubt.

because you are a fucking danger to our Republic.

Supporters of the African are the kind of people that make third-world countries. Their corruption is incompatible with civilization.

Just so you know, I don't engage with socks so it is pointless to respond to my posts. I certainly don't waste my intelligence on the pretend racists. Pathetic little man, take your fucking punishment and grow the fuck up.

End of conversation.

It is not 'shady'.... and, bear in mind, we have not heard from him at all. We have - however - now heard from an eye witness who confirms Zimmerman's account. That witness was interviewed by police in the immediate aftermath.

I fail to see why he should be 'in custody' until there is some fucking evidence that he did something illegal. So far, there is nothing.

We've heard from him, there was an audio if you recall. Also, his lawyer is all over the place talking for him saying he is scared, he's crying all the time, he couldn't stop crying that night.

He killed a 17 year old boy, that is illegal. We know a lot about what happened but we need to get to the bottom of all that has happened and we can't do that while Zimmerman is in hiding.

We've heard from him, there was an audio if you recall. Also, his lawyer is all over the place talking for him saying he is scared, he's crying all the time, he couldn't stop crying that night.

He killed a 17 year old boy, that is illegal. We know a lot about what happened but we need to get to the bottom of all that has happened and we can't do that while Zimmerman is in hiding.

It is not illegal to kill someone in self defense. That is hysterical crap, not rational thought.

There is a 911 tape - which I have heard - that tells us nothing about what actually went down. We have an eye witness who backs up Zimmerman's account. And... to be honest.... if I shot someone, even in self defense... I would probably cry about it too. If after I had done that, I had the media calling me a racist, misrepresenting the facts, and stoking up hatred against me, I'd be scared too. If I had fucking assholes like the NBP putting a bounty on my head... I'd be scared.... if I had major A-List celebrities passing tweeting my home address... that would scare me too.

We do not know ALL the facts of this. We know that the police investigated it and found no probably cause to arrest or charge Zimmerman. Until someone proves that they fucked the investigation.... that is where I stand on it. I like the whole concept of innocent until proven guilty - in a court of law - not the fucking media.

It is not illegal to kill someone in self defense. That is hysterical crap, not rational thought.

There is a 911 tape - which I have heard - that tells us nothing about what actually went down. We have an eye witness who backs up Zimmerman's account. And... to be honest.... if I shot someone, even in self defense... I would probably cry about it too. If after I had done that, I had the media calling me a racist, misrepresenting the facts, and stoking up hatred against me, I'd be scared too. If I had fucking assholes like the NBP putting a bounty on my head... I'd be scared.... if I had major A-List celebrities passing tweeting my home address... that would scare me too.

We do not know ALL the facts of this. We know that the police investigated it and found no probably cause to arrest or charge Zimmerman. Until someone proves that they fucked the investigation.... that is where I stand on it. I like the whole concept of innocent until proven guilty - in a court of law - not the fucking media.

I didn't read further than the first sentence which was one of the dumbest things I've heard several people spewing on this board. You all are appointing yourselves judge, jury and executioner just as Zimmerman did.

I didn't read further than the first sentence which was one of the dumbest things I've heard several people spewing on this board. You all are appointing yourselves judge, jury and executioner just as Zimmerman did.

So you're actually telling me that self defense is not a legitimate defense in the United States legal system? Really, G?

Actually, I suspect the real reason you don't want to respond is because you know it makes sense. I haven't appointed myself anything.... I have always maintained, and still maintain, that I do not know if Zimmerman is guilty or innocent... we have a legal system that determines that. We have a 'due process' that everyone is entitled to. In truth, you are the one who has found him guilty.... and you have based that opinion purely on the limited information in the media. That is trial by media. That, mo chara, is a very, very dangerous precedent to set.

A kid is dead.

A guy has lumps.

There's a smoking gun.

OF COURSE a grand jury needs to be convened.

Everything points to Zimmerman being a racist murder.

We have more evidence that you are a gibbering idiot than that Zimmerman is either a racist or a murderer. Just sayin'.

because hunting down a teenage boy after calling him a "f*****g coon" isn't any indication of either?

maybe if the police had done their job?

just sayin

p.s. i really hate it when you force me to not smack down an idiot like "truthseeker"...

Last edited:

So you're actually telling me that self defense is not a legitimate defense in the United States legal system? Really, G?

Actually, I suspect the real reason you don't want to respond is because you know it makes sense. I haven't appointed myself anything.... I have always maintained, and still maintain, that I do not know if Zimmerman is guilty or innocent... we have a legal system that determines that. We have a 'due process' that everyone is entitled to. In truth, you are the one who has found him guilty.... and you have based that opinion purely on the limited information in the media. That is trial by media. That, mo chara, is a very, very dangerous precedent to set.

Self defense is a legitimate defense but that has not been established here. You all act like a bump on the guy's head was perfect justification for him to shoot that kid!

Everything points to Zimmerman being a racist murder.

We have more evidence that you are a gibbering idiot than that Zimmerman is either a racist or a murderer. Just sayin'.

because hunting down a teenage boy after calling him a "f*****g coon" isn't any indication of either?

maybe if the police had done their job?

just sayin

His version of the events does not include him 'hunting down a teenage boy'. Why - without considering his story - are you determined to use accusatory language? Being a lawyer, you should be able to see both sides of the tragedy, I think.

And..... that 'fucking coon' thing... could just as easily be 'fucking goon'. You have been told what interpretation to put on the words.... therefore, it's not valid. It is someone else's interpretation.

Maybe, the police did their job... maybe the evidence backs up his account.

Forum List

Back