Zimmerman may be charged with a hate crime

Should Zimmerman be charged with a hate crime by the Feds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It sure looks like a FEAR crime to me.

A gun queer found himself facing down the object of his fear and he shot that innocent kid as a result.

Did he do it out of hate?

Well hate and fear often look pretty much like the same thing, don't they?

FWIW, I have a LOT of problems with the whole concept of "hate" crimes.

Not because I don't think hate crimes happen but because by granting government the right to decide such things, we're granting government the right to declare THOUGHT and ATTITUDE a crime.

Last edited:
FBI may charge George Zimmerman with hate crime | www.wftv.com

SANFORD, Fla. — WFTV has learned charges against George Zimmerman could be getting more serious.

State prosecutors said Zimmerman, a neighborhood watchman, profiled and stalked 17-year-old Trayvon Martin before killing him, so the FBI is now looking into charging him with a hate crime.
/snip
But if Zimmerman is charged and found guilty of a federal hate crime involving murder, he could face the death penalty.

I honestly don't know how I feel about this.
This is somehow surprising to you? The divider in chief wants his political victory and must have blood.

kangaroo-court.jpg

They won't bring the charge unless they're pretty sure they can get a conviction. In this case, I think it was hatred that spurred Zimmerman on and it is the one reason he even kept following Travon in the first place.

They won't bring the charge unless they're pretty sure they can get a conviction. In this case, I think it was hatred that spurred Zimmerman on and it is the one reason he even kept following Travon in the first place.

BEcause you've known Zimmerman and talked to him afterwards?
Dunce

What a crock of shit. Why do you think there were no charges brought up against Zimmerman the first time?

What a crock of shit. Why do you think there were no charges brought up against Zimmerman the first time?

Racism.
The left's answer for everything.

Unless they can prove he said "fucking coons" on the call to the police station and/or find some compelling evidence that he stalked Martin because of his skin color this is rather stupid.

FBI may charge George Zimmerman with hate crime | www.wftv.com

SANFORD, Fla. — WFTV has learned charges against George Zimmerman could be getting more serious.

State prosecutors said Zimmerman, a neighborhood watchman, profiled and stalked 17-year-old Trayvon Martin before killing him, so the FBI is now looking into charging him with a hate crime.
/snip
But if Zimmerman is charged and found guilty of a federal hate crime involving murder, he could face the death penalty.

I honestly don't know how I feel about this.

While I feel Zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter, I don't think it was a hate crime. I don't honestly believe Martin's color has anything to do with why he ended up dead.

This is disgusting. Zimmerman should be praised as a hero, instead liberals are trying to make him into some kind of demon.

Zimmerman was completely within his rights to defend himself against a thug, and future criminal that was trying to beat him to death.

Liberals are jeopardizing the safety of all Floridians by using this case to attack Florida's "Stand your ground" law.

If you don't like our laws stay the fuck out of Florida.

Zimmerman is an example of what happens to non blacks who have the audacity to imagine they will be legally allowed to fight off a black attacker.

The concept of "hate crime" laws is absurdly redundant.

Hate is an emotion. Without a great deal of substantive evidence, including statements credibly witnessed or in writing, how can a prosecutor hope to prove that a defendant hated the person he/she allegedly killed or assaulted? And what difference should it make?

I believe we all can recall reading about incidents in which a man or a woman kills a spouse or a lover because of jealousy. Othello's strangling of Desdemona is one classic example. Such incidents are typically reported as "love crimes." But is there a specific category in the Criminal Law which imposes special or additional penalties for "love crimes?"

It is very likely that Zimmerman does in fact hate Blacks. Based on what I've read and heard about Zimmerman I have a clear impression that the man is not rational. So if a strong case can be made that he did in fact "hate" Trayvon Martin, whom he had never met before the minutes in which he killed him, would this not also support an equally strong case that Zimmerman is insane? And if he was truly convinced that he was justified in killing Martin, wouldn't that suggest he doesn't know right from wrong?

So maybe charging him with something as stupid as a "hate crime" will work out to Zimmerman's advantage.

I believe this is not a hate crime.

Much of what the liberal "what if" media has promoted as evidence of Zimmerman's hate is fabricated. He lived his whole life in a mixed neighborhood. He has relatives who are black. His business partner is black. He mentored black children. Whether or not he had justification for killing Trayvon Martin, it had nothing to do with being a racist.

That inconvenient fact is not going to stop a case against him from being fabricated.

Much of what the liberal "what if" media has promoted as evidence of Zimmerman's hate is fabricated. He lived his whole life in a mixed neighborhood. He has relatives who are black. His business partner is black. He mentored black children. Whether or not he had justification for killing Trayvon Martin, it had nothing to do with being a racist.

That inconvenient fact is not going to stop a case against him from being fabricated.

The media have an agenda here and they are promoting it relentlessly, to the point of falsifying information.

The media have an agenda here and they are promoting it relentlessly, to the point of falsifying information.

Now you know why someone might post that Zimmerman must be insane and come to that conclusion based on what they read in the media.

New Topics

Forum List

Back