Zimmerman/Martin who is the biggest Jackass

Who was the biggest Jackass in this incident?

• Zimmerman for following Martin when told not to.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Martin for being agressive when he didn't have to be.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Equally both Zimmerman and Martin.

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

laughinReaper

Dec 5, 2011
I really haven't seen any conclusive evidence that race played a part in the death of Trayvon Martin. The only racists involved here are the ones playing the race card post incident. The real question isn't who's race did what. Assuming Zimmerman's story it the truth,the question is which person was the bigger jackass.

1.Zimmerman for following Martin when told not to.

2. Martin for being agressive when he didn't have to be.

3. Equally Zimmerman and Martin, they both behaved badly.

I really haven't seen any conclusive evidence that race played a part in the death of Trayvon Martin. The only racists involved here are the ones playing the race card post incident. The real question isn't who's race did what. Assuming Zimmerman's story it the truth,the question is which person was the bigger jackass.

1.Zimmerman for following Martin when told not to.

2. Martin for being agressive when he didn't have to be.

3. Equally Zimmerman and Martin, they both behaved badly.

What about the option 'Neither. This was a misfortunate combination of random factors that led to a tragic shooting'?

Since we have very little actual evidence, and a whole load of bullshit from the media who appear to be happy to create facts instead of reporting facts, I don't see how anyone can make a logical judgment.

There is no evidence that Martin was the aggressive one....that makes the OP the only logical choice for who is the biggest jackass.

There is no evidence that Martin was the aggressive one....that makes the OP the only logical choice for who is the biggest jackass.

No Evidence at all?... Wow, I had no idea you were being allowed to see all of the Evidence.

Blood coming out of the back of Zimmerman's head is certainly not "Evidence" of any possible Aggression on the part of Trayvon.

I am in no way shape or form surprised by your continued Assumption of Guilt against Zimmerman. :thup:

:)

peace...

From the available information, it appears that both parties used faulty judgment...

by I wouldn't call either of them "jackasses"...

From all of the available evidence, we don't know. There has to be too much filled in with "What Ifs" to get a clear picture of who is the jackass.

Granny says, "Dat's good - `cause he ain't guilty fer defendin' hisself...
:cool:
George Zimmerman's attorney launches social media campaign
Apr 30, 2012 - George Zimmerman's case has a Twitter account, a Facebook page and a website – all run by his defense attorney. Unusual? Very.
Attorney Mark O'Mara launched the social media campaign last week for his client, who is charged with second-degree murder in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. "We understand that it is unusual for a legal defense to maintain a social media presence on behalf of a defendant, but we also acknowledge that this is a very unusual case," O'Mara says in his first website posting.

The lawyer says Zimmerman's legal team started the site to discredit fake websites and social profiles claiming to be Zimmerman, to dispute misinformation and to discourage speculation. Zimmerman claims self-defense in the Martin shooting.

A second website will soon go live to accept donations. Zimmerman's previous website raised more than $200,000 before it was taken down this week by O'Mara, the Orlando Sentinel reports. O'Mara also took down Zimmerman's other social media profiles. "It is not in Mr. Zimmerman's best interests to speak publicly about this case, and as he has hired us to represent him, we feel part of our responsibility to our client is to provide a voice for Mr. Zimmerman, but only when it is appropriate to do so," a post on Zimmerman's site reads.

The new sites have sparked a range of views, including some negative feedback over the intentions of the campaign.

A sampling:

There is no evidence that Martin was the aggressive one....

ROFLMAO!

Ravi, can a person truly be as ignorant as you pose as being?

You must be trying to be provocative; you simply cannot be truly this stupid.

There are two witnesses to Martins assault and GZ's wounds are physical evidence.

Man, it must really be tough to have reality kick you in the teeth so much like you've been getting lately.

My picks aren't on the poll..but that would be..

Obama, Sharpton and Jesse Jackson

The last two for sure, but Obama is a politician and saying things like that is kind of their job profile, isnt it?

He could of acted Presidential for a change, and stayed OUT OF IT..
but just like with the, police acted stupidly beer summit..
Instead he comes out and takes the side of citizen against another that he is suppose to REPRESENT ALL

Last edited:
My picks aren't on the poll..but that would be..

Obama, Sharpton and Jesse Jackson

The last two for sure, but Obama is a politician and saying things like that is kind of their job profile, isnt it?

Instead he comes out and takes the side of citizen against another that he is suppose to REPRESENT ALL

Agreed. It is hard to defend our President on these two things, but I think he meant well, if that is of any consolation. And he did try to patch things up with the cop.

I give him a C- for effort.

Agreed. It is hard to defend our President on these two things, but I think he meant well, if that is of any consolation. And he did try to patch things up with the cop.

I give him a C- for effort.

I'm not sure what he meant by coming out and speaking on the Martin case..especially saying if he had a son he could of looked like Martin,
and then right after to see Sharpton and Jackson go down and stir the race baiting. I just don't see Obama doing anything that doesn't have some agenda to it. but that's me

Last edited:
Zimmerman plain and simple. He was overzealous, he should have waited for the police and let them do their job.

He did wait for police and stopped his pursuit when the 911 operator told him they didnt need him to do that.

It is a good thing he had his gun though or he would be dead.

When seconds matter, the police are mere minutes away.

Zimmerman plain and simple. He was overzealous, he should have waited for the police and let them do their job.

He did wait for police and stopped his pursuit when the 911 operator told him they didnt need him to do that.

It is a good thing he had his gun though or he would be dead.

When seconds matter, the police are mere minutes away.

I have done some calculations, let me know if you'd like a fuller post, but IIRC, from the time Zimmerman exited the truck to the point where he acknowledged the dispatcher on following Martin (he didn't agree, he simply said "OK") the time difference was 18-seconds. From where he described his truck as being, the distance from the truck the event site would have been over 320 feet | 106 Yards | over a football field away.

1. In the 2:30-3:30 (minutes:seconds) he would have had to have continued to travel away from the truck to reach the event site in that time.

2. If he stopped when the dispatcher told him to, he wouldn't have been at the event site, which means Martin would have had to overpower him while on Twin Trees Lane, drag him back behind the house, then commenced the fight again. (Doesn't make sense, I know.)

>>>>

Forum List

Back