Zimmerman involved in another shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
NRA hero Zimmerman is at it again

Police George Zimmerman involved in shooting

Lake Mary Police Department tweeted that "LMPD has responding to a shooting involving George Zimmerman. More information to follow."
Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell said it appeared Zimmerman suffered a minor gunshot wound, WESH in Orlando reported. WESH said Zimmerman's vehicle appeared to have a bullet hole in the passenger's window

Who's the biggest moron, George Zimmerman or rightwinger?

I'm not a moron

Mother had me tested
FYI I'm actually a rightwing libertarian, and I despise Zimmerman. I don't know a single republican that likes Zimmerman. So your accusation that Zimmerman is some hero to the right wing... yeah it's bullhonky.

Actually, as someone who grew up hunting in Montana, and later spent over 20 years in the U.S. Navy, I'm a pretty responsible person around firearms. I know when to draw it and when not to, thanks to being a member of the Security Force for around 3 years. If I saw him walking down the street, I wouldn't say squat to him, but if he came up to me and started acting like an ass, I'd have to consider further actions as they came up.

"If I had a son, I'd tell him to kill George Zimmerman." - Barack Obama (slightly paraphrased.)

Here is raw video from the news helicopter. You can clearly see a entry bullet hole in Zimmermans left passenger window as they zoom in. Looks like the dark window tint kept the glass from shattering.

It's possible the shooter didn't even know Zimmerman was in the vehicle

Rightwinger involved in ANOTHER dumb ass thread where he posts shit that he THINKS matters when in actuality it is irrelevant to all but partisan hacks such as himself.

And here you are responding to something and trying to convince others you dont care
Another idiot that doesn't know the difference between mocking & caring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back