Zimmerman gives TV interview yesterday July 18. Media ignores it

I saw and heard a lot about it, giving interviews right now might not be best for his case, though with the money he has raked in, he is set for life.

His big payday will be book sales after the acquittal. He is set for life.

The pundits say it's a bad idea for him to talk, because anything he says can and will be used against him. It was stupid for him to talk to the police the night of the shooting and the following day. That damage is already done. But, now he has everything to gain by talking and nothing to lose. Everything he said on Fox News was with hindsight and circumspection, and was near perfect. He gets to further put out his side of the story, to rehabilitate his image and raise more money without taking the stand.

What pundits? The media ignored it remember? :eusa_eh:

The corporate media has buried the whole trayvon-zimbo story since it no longer has any value as an anti-white male propaganda piece. When the story began the media said a 250 pound white man shot a 12 year old black kid. For weeks they showed that cute pic of trayvon in the red swweatshirt when he was 12. But the internet showed that tray was actually a 17 year old man well over 6 feet tall. And Zimbo was a 150 pound hispanic.

It's the Duke phony rape case all over. The press lies about everything.

Zimmerman should be glad the media didn't pay much attention. He probably dug himself in deeper. Especially that idiot statement that his shooting Trayvon was "God's Will".

His "it God's was plan" statement, jovial attitude, and smartly dressed appearance are getting tons of media attention. He appeared like a guy who had just won the lottery; perhaps to him, he did.

The corporate media has buried the whole trayvon-zimbo story since it no longer has any value as an anti-white male propaganda piece. When the story began the media said a 250 pound white man shot a 12 year old black kid. For weeks they showed that cute pic of trayvon in the red swweatshirt when he was 12. But the internet showed that tray was actually a 17 year old man well over 6 feet tall. And Zimbo was a 150 pound hispanic.

Zimmerman should be glad the media didn't pay much attention. He probably dug himself in deeper. Especially that idiot statement that his shooting Trayvon was "God's Will".

His "it God's was plan" statement, jovial attitude, and smartly dressed appearance are getting tons of media attention. He appeared like a guy who had just won the lottery; perhaps to him, he did.

Yeah.....he should have worn wife-beaters, shorts, and flip-flops.

The media paid enough attention to it, meaning they're not giving in to Martin's tricks. Apparently he was supposed to go on The View yesterday and then cancelled, opted to go on FOXLIES via Hannity instead, for puff ball questions, leading statements and narrative publication.

Then today he begged to be back on The View and Barbawa said "Thanks, but no thanks."
More twists as Zimmerman takes his case public - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

Here's some of the things that stood out to me about his puff piece...

Exclusive: George Zimmerman breaks silence on 'Hannity'
"It didn't look like he was a resident" How does he know what a resident looks like? What is a resident supposed to look like?
"Are you saying you felt threatened when you said, 'I don't know what his deal was?'" Leading question. How do you get threat out of "I don't know what his deal was?"
He changed the words from "running" to skipping. He said that Martin was certainly not running out of fear. First a change of story, second a suggestive statement, how does he know the state of Martin's emotions?

Zimmerman: 'He punched me and broke my nose'
"I shimmied with him on top of me." WTF.com!?!?! What's THAT's supposed to mean?

Zimmerman does not regret carrying gun: 'all God's plan'
Zimmerman says he wouldn't do a single. solitary. thing. differently. In fact he said that the events of that night was all "part of God's plan"

"Zimmerman gives TV interview yesterday July 18. Media ignores it"

False.
I watched it on Morning Joe!

Then today he begged to be back on The View and Barbawa said "Thanks, but no thanks."

You stupid shit, Zimmerman wanted too much from the View in compensation. That's not begging. It's just the opposite, fucktard.

Zimmerman says he wouldn't do a single. solitary. thing. differently. In fact he said that the events of that night was all "part of God's plan"

Yeah, that was the sweetest line from the whole interview.

Last edited:
Is this about that thing with Hannity? That wasn't an interview. In a "normal" interview, they interviewer doesn't ask AND answer the questions with the other guy just saying "yes or no".

Dummy, the fool BEGGED to get back on the air of The View. He's DESPERATE for money.

More twists as Zimmerman takes his case public - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

The Miami Herald said:
“He is desperate for money,” Walters said on the air. “He is very worried about his family and his wife and parents and has gotten death threats. It’s hardly a good situation for anyone.”

A flurry of bizarre turns the past two days suggest Zimmerman has begun to break away from the advice of his lawyer and take matters into his own hands. Legal experts say it’s a risky move for him to go so public, when he still faces the prospect of life in prison. Some question his attorney’s judgment in allowing him to continue that behavior.

“The client always calls the shots,” his lawyer, Mark O’Mara said Thursday. “If you’re on the streets or about to be hungry and worried for the wife you love, maybe you have to make decisions along the way.’’

Read more here: More twists as Zimmerman takes his case public - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

Is this about that thing with Hannity? That wasn't an interview. In a "normal" interview, they interviewer doesn't ask AND answer the questions with the other guy just saying "yes or no".
Exactly! All the lying bastard was doing was saying "Yes sir. No sir."

WTH calls Hannity "sir?!?"

Exactly! All the lying bastard was doing was saying "Yes sir. No sir."

WTH calls Hannity "sir?!?"

Well, you wouldn't! :lol:

From all that I have seen of Zimmerman, he is verbally polite...and it comes automatically, as it should....sir.

The Martin family interviews were much more interesting.

I agree. Watching mentally retarded bigots, the Martin troop, is more interesting than watching someone pretending that he's giving his testimony in a courtroom, with his own attorney asking the questions.

dear idiot,

hes a criminal and will be tried.

its not important news

You liberals thought it was extremely important news when the narrative was a a 250 pound white thug shot a 12 year old black kid. It's only when we found out the narrative was another lie that you libs decided to bury this case.

Forum List

Back