Zimmerman gets 250k for his $500 gun

wonder what that hoodie is worth?

Hmm...should have a hole right dead center. I'd pay to see it.

These lyrics from Bon Jovi's song make me think of Martin:

"Lord, I gotta ask a favor
And I hope you understand
Let this boy die like a man
Staring down a bullet
Let me make my final stand

Shot down in a blaze of glory
Take me out but know the truth
I'm going out in a blaze of glory..."

Meh, as long as the worthless thug is gone.....
zimmerman still walks the streets. haven't you been paying attention?

The only way it would end in a fight is if the stalker attacked me. Yes I know that for a fact. You asked a serious question, I gave you a serious answer and all you can do is respond childishly. Figures.

Again, assume he did hit you first, but you killed him, so he isn't there to defend himself. So we have the word of you and your daughter.. I ask again, wouldn't you claim he started the entire thing, FIRST by following you, then by hitting you when provoked? And yes, I believe Trayvon hit Martin first, but that is irrelevant b/c we don't KNOW for a fact.

What we DO know is that if George hadn't been following Martin, Martin wouldn't have confronted him. We absolutely know that.

No. I would say, and correctly, that he attacked me and I had to protect myself.

All of the witnesses and forensic evidence supports GZ's claim the Martin hit him first.
there are no witnesses or forensic evidence supporting the claim that martin hit zimmerman first.
There's no evidence Trayvon was ever struck at all, let alone first.
just because zimmerman is a pussy doesn't make him innocent
Ah, the response of someone with no response to my point. Thanks for playing.

Again, assume he did hit you first, but you killed him, so he isn't there to defend himself. So we have the word of you and your daughter.. I ask again, wouldn't you claim he started the entire thing, FIRST by following you, then by hitting you when provoked? And yes, I believe Trayvon hit Martin first, but that is irrelevant b/c we don't KNOW for a fact.

What we DO know is that if George hadn't been following Martin, Martin wouldn't have confronted him. We absolutely know that.

No. I would say, and correctly, that he attacked me and I had to protect myself.

All of the witnesses and forensic evidence supports GZ's claim the Martin hit him first.
there are no witnesses or forensic evidence supporting the claim that martin hit zimmerman first.

If there were no marks on him, then I say: 1) Good for him. 2) It just goes to show that Martin was the better fighter, but guns always trumps even the best MMA moves.

True, and unfairly so.
Well I bet he won't stalk anybody ever again.

And Trayvon will never assault anyone ever again. I like that deal.
Duh. You're in the black lives don't matter crowd. You probably get a sick sense of joy whenever you hear Trayvon's name.

Black lives do not matter any more than any other life. Speaking of life, Trayvon is bereft of it.
Yes you keep saying that. Go masturbate about it if you need to.

Leave me out of your sick fantasies.

you're point? you want to make an absence of marks on martin into proof he attacked zimmerman first when clearly it is not - just as marks on martin would not be proof that zimmerman had attacked him first

wonder what that hoodie is worth?

Hmm...should have a hole right dead center. I'd pay to see it.

These lyrics from Bon Jovi's song make me think of Martin:

"Lord, I gotta ask a favor
And I hope you understand
Let this boy die like a man
Staring down a bullet
Let me make my final stand

Shot down in a blaze of glory
Take me out but know the truth
I'm going out in a blaze of glory..."
Trayvon Martin was a worthless punk who had it coming... Karma is a bitch

As loopy as George Zimmerman is, he knew to take the trash out… One less gangbanger.
A "gangbanger" has to be in a gang first to be called that.

Oh well. GZ's life is forever ruined. You reap what you sow. The moral of the story, is don't stalk people and go out looking for a fight.

Sorry loser, George just got $250k.
That's 1/10 his legal fees. Hopefully he uses it wisely, but his life is still over.

True, and unfairly so.
Neither will Trayvon Martin... Lol

A "gangbanger" has to be in a gang first to be called that.

Oh well. GZ's life is forever ruined. You reap what you sow. The moral of the story, is don't stalk people and go out looking for a fight.

That's 1/10 his legal fees. Hopefully he uses it wisely, but his life is still over.

True, and unfairly so.
Well he never did, but whatevs. Zimmerman destroyed 2 lives that night. Thankfully Trayvon's family has recovered well. Can't say the same about George. He'll be paying for this the rest of his life.

True, and unfairly so.
Well he never did, but whatevs. Zimmerman destroyed 2 lives that night. Thankfully Trayvon's family has recovered well. Can't say the same about George. He'll be paying for this the rest of his life.
Two minority's destroyed their own lives... Travon by his actions that night, George by his actions following that night.
They only have themselves to blame... Lol

True, and unfairly so.
Two minority's destroyed their own lives... Travon by his actions that night, George by his actions following that night.
It's creepy that you cheer about it. Weirdo.

True, and unfairly so.
Both were/are a detriment to society, the Hispanic Trash took the black trash out... End of story

Both were/are a detriment to society, the Hispanic Trash took the black trash out... End of story
Hmm so trash takes other trash out. I wonder what trash will come for you.

"White trash".

"White trash".
Sorry to disappoint you… 100 % Ogalala Sioux
Lol

Forum List

Back