Zimmerman case: A Court Of Law - not - Public Opinion

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Big media and internet web kooks like those @ USMB are demanding records regarding the Zimmerman case.

I side with the court so far: STFU and wait for the process to unfold. Stop demanding to be taken as credible legal experts. Stop watching Nancy Grace and Judge Judy

Monday - April 16, 2012

Zimmerman, for his part, has a bail hearing set for Friday, but unless the news organizations are successful in their suit, we're going to have to hear the specifics on that and the rest of the case from the lawyers themselves.

New Zimmerman Wrangling Pits Media Against Lawyers - National - The Atlantic Wire

Did you hear obama on the secret service scandal? You can't believe everything you see in the press.

Did you hear obama on the secret service scandal? You can't believe everything you see in the press.

scandal? men behaving badly?

What obama said was "don't believe everything you see in the press". Is there some reason we should believe everything we see in the press in the Zimmerman case? Or, just when obama tells us?

scandal? men behaving badly?

What obama said was "don't believe everything you see in the press". Is there some reason we should believe everything we see in the press in the Zimmerman case? Or, just when obama tells us?

I'm definitely impressed. I had no idea the President of the United States of America was actually telling you what to believe. :clap2:

Do you have a fan club of your own too?

Forum List

Back