Zimmerman bail at $1m

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Judge sets $1M bail for George Zimmerman

A Florida judge today set a $1 million bail for George Zimmerman, who is charged with killing Trayvon Martin, ruling that a higher bond was needed because of concern that the defendant might try to flee the court's jurisdiction.

USA TODAY's Yamiche Alcindor reports that Circuit Court Judge Kenneth Lester ordered that Zimmerman remain in Seminole County and submit to electronic monitoring at his own expense.

Ruling:

Zimmerman Bail

Zimmerman, what a shithead Jew-Hispanic.

Voice: "Your call will be recorded an monitored"
Zimmerman: "We have a couple hundred thousand, uh I mean a couple hundred dollars, hehe, and a passport that we hid from the judge! I'm not a flight risk, haha!"
Judge: "Bond revoked. Throw a million dollars into the pot and try again."

I think that Zimmerman was a gun nut walking around thinking he was John Wayne but Travyon was no saint and most probable words got exchanged and the fight started. Take the gun out of the picture and Travyon is in jail but no one die. I think the judge did the right thins. Zimmerman is a flight risk.

• Banned
I checked again - I STILL didn't see it. And if somebody has been out of the news long enough, resurrecting an old thread is frowned on.

I checked again - I STILL didn't see it. And if somebody has been out of the news long enough, resurrecting an old thread is frowned on.

Screw 'em, BD.

I'm just thankful for a topic other than Mitt's evil ways, Obama's shortcomings, Obama's evil ways, Mitt's promise to save us all, Republicans responsibility for whatever, Democrat's responsibility for whatever, anything posted by TM...

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I think that Zimmerman was a gun nut walking around thinking he was John Wayne but Travyon was no saint and most probable words got exchanged and the fight started. Take the gun out of the picture and Travyon is in jail but no one die. I think the judge did the right thins. Zimmerman is a flight risk.

Trayvon was a pothead who deserved everything he got.

Screw 'em, BD.

I'm just thankful for a topic other than Mitt's evil ways, Obama's shortcomings, Obama's evil ways, Mitt's promise to save us all, Republicans responsibility for whatever, Democrat's responsibility for whatever, anything posted by TM...

Thank you. My sentiments exactly.

No. Being a pothead is not a death sentence.

No. Being a pothead is not a death sentence.

Thanks Gawd..!!

I'd be dead years ago :eek:

Travyon was a true thug, not the angel the media tries to make him out to be. He didn't just sucker punch Zimmerman for no good reason, he was on top of Zimmerman beating him on the ground. There's no telling how far Trayvon would have taken it and there's no reason Zimmerman should have waited to find out how much harm this strange-acting, black-hooded, big Afro, at night, intended to do.

Forum List

Back