Zimmerman asked Terry Jones for help

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
George Zimmerman's Phone Calls From Jail Include Plea To Quran-Burning Pastor Terry Jones

"I was calling today to ask you humbly, from one God-fearing sinner to another, for time for healing, for not only the city of Sanford but America," Zimmerman asked. "I know that your intentions are good, and I know that ultimately God will see his will be done, however, I see that Saturday -- I just ask that you allow the city to heal and America to heal."

Be sure to read the entire article, including his lame ass attempts to fool the cops with his terribly clever code: $37 actually meant $37THOUSAND but of course, cops are too dumb to figure that out.

Okay, rw's, line up to defend THIS.

Other than to further highlight Zimmerman's megalomania, I'm not sure what this has to do with anything.

But Sean Hanity got the interview.

I am sure it will be the most objective and incisive interview. Mr. H is known for his fair and balanced approach to all things....

EEEUUUWWWWWWWWWWW. Its to throw up but I'm sure some will hang on his every word. LOL

There is a lynch mob mentality out there, and THAT scares the hell out of me. This thread is part of that same mentality. Zimmerman made a HUGE mistake. That is it. It was manslaughter. It was tragic. One man made a stupid mistake. Now he is running scared, he is a marked man. He is being persecuted and there are only two outcomes here: he's going to end up dead or railroaded to the prison gates. I think folks need to examine their true motives behind all the attention they are giving the Zimmerman/Martin incident and put it in perspective. Instead I am seeing the ugly side of human nature here. What happened to Travon Martin was a fluke. Blacks are more likely to be murdered by another black person. Were is the outrage at THAT? I hope justice prevails....despite many apparently hate filled and biased people with an agenda wishing to get revenge. Persecution isn't justice.

New Topics

Forum List

Back