Zimmermam had a choice.

I live here. I went to the funerals of Jamile Shaw and Cheryl Greene. Both innocent black kids murdered by mexicans, here illegally, with guns not machetes. Now that Kendrec McDade's corpse has been added to the pile,nothing has proven me one bit wrong.

Before you look like a complete idiot, why don't you look up the hispanic on black murder sprees and get back to us when you learn something.

I'm familiar with the concept, but the black on brown conflicts in LA have zilch to do with Zimmerman.

ZIMMERMAM HAD A CHOICE.
Zimmerman had a choice to use deadly force or physically force. He had a physical advantage against the lanky 140lb kid. He made the choice to reach for his gun, unholster it, bring it to Trayvon’s chest and pull the trigger. He had plenty time to think about it to chose to use his gun or use physically force.

Ps.
Did anyone notice the back of Zimmerman’s head when he was leaving the court room today?

lol... yeah sure, Z had plenty of time to think about it as the strapping pissed-off teenager was wailin' on his sorry ass... and since he had all the time in the world to ponder his situation, he coulda mebbe even put in a call to, say, get investment advice...

p.s., has anybody noticed that when you blow in LOL's right ear, you can feel a breeze comin' outta her left ear...

Last edited:
ZIMMERMAM HAD A CHOICE.
Zimmerman had a choice to use deadly force or physically force. He had a physical advantage against the lanky 140lb kid. He made the choice to reach for his gun, unholster it, bring it to Trayvon’s chest and pull the trigger. He had plenty time to think about it to chose to use his gun or use physically force.

Ps.
Did anyone notice the back of Zimmerman’s head when he was leaving the court room today?

lol... yeah sure, Z had plenty of time to think about it as the strapping pissed-off teenager was wailin' on his sorry ass... and since he had all the time in the world to ponder his situation, he coulda mebbe even put in a call to, say, get investment advice...

p.s., has anybody noticed that when you blow in LOL's right ear, you can feel a breeze comin' outta her left ear...

You know this for a FACT I gather. The Prosecutor is flat out wrong, those without all the evidence are Zimmerman's MASSIVE defense team.........................

ZIMMERMAM HAD A CHOICE.

Ps.

Psst! Hey dumbass, Zimmerman has been charged and is in jail now. How about waiting for the court to decide on guilt or innocence.

mebbe 'cause LOL ain't got nothin' else to talk about...

ZIMMERMAM HAD A CHOICE.

Ps.

You know this for a FACT I gather. The Prosecutor is flat out wrong, those without all the evidence are Zimmerman's MASSIVE defense team.........................

my apologizes, Peach... the point I was trying to make is that, no matter what transpired, in this kind of situation there is no "plenty of time to think about it"...

my apologizes, Peach... the point I was trying to make is that, no matter what transpired, in this kind of situation there is no "plenty of time to think about it"...

Agreed. All else is in dispute; the "maps" show Martin's body far from Zimmerman's vehicle, police reports indicate wounds on Zimmerman............and the State says 2nd degree murder.

ZIMMERMAM HAD A CHOICE.

Ps.

And you base all of this on what exactly? Do you REALLY know what happened during the physical confrontation between Zimmerman and Martin? I don't. I'm curious how it is that you do?

As for who had a physical advantage between the two? Since Martin allegedly ended up on top of Zimmerman banging his head against the ground...I'd be inclined to think that it was Martin who had the advantage. Back in the day I took third fighting at middleweight in the J Park East Coast National's karate tournament which meant i had to be under 160 pounds. If I had gotten into a fight with an older, out of shape guy who outweighed me by fifty pounds but didn't have fighting skills I guarantee you that I would have kicked his ass. I have absolutely no idea what either Zimmerman or Martin's skills were when it came to fighting so I'm not going to jump to conclusions like you have.

As for the back of Zimmerman's head? It's a month and a half after the incident took place! Are you REALLY basing anything on whether or not there is visable damage to Zimmerman's head now? God, but that's asinine.

Of course Zimmerman had a choice. He was supposed to take his beating like a good little white guy. After all, it worked in Baltimore where the white guy took his beating and robbery.

He's not white.

Katz is just trying to turn this into a race war and divide the by saying he's white. The Sanford Police department identified Zimmerman as white too. It's obvious that Katz and the Sanford Police dept want to end the white race by causing division.

Right?

We all have choices in life. Too bad Al Sharpton, or some parochial all knowing judge and their bailiffs
or all those wise posters here weren't present to whisper in this chap's ear before this mess happened. I hate all those creeps that know everything and at the same time offer advice AFTER it happens. Isn't hindsight great?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back