Zimbabwe: USAID Please Leave Africa Immediately

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Let Mother Africa's children both on the continent and Diaspora analyse very carefully why Eritrea, Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Venezuela, Dominica, Nicaragua and Russia arrived at the logical conclusion that the United States Agency for International Development must be shown the door.

This despite the obstacles and initial suffering their citizens would be forced to endure on a short-term basis.

We are well aware that each and every neo-colonialist and neo-liberalist government and advocate who define progress itself by the yardstick imposed on them by US-EU imperialism, would consider the decision to show USAID the door as rebel rousing and biting the hand that feeds you.

The government of Eritrea made their decision in 2005, while Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Dominica, Nicaragua, Venezuela - under the banner of the ALBA (Bolivarina Alliance for the Peoples of Our America) - and Russia followed suite seven years later in 2012.

The USAID workers involved in the Zun Zuneo scandal in Cuba, which is slang for a Hummingbird's tweet, was a project to get Venezuelan, Peruvian and Costa Rican youth to get their peers in Cuba to begin a regime change campaign.

This was in sync with USAID's Public Safety Campaign that trained other countries' police and military officers in counter-insurgency at the height of the Cold War.

This diplomatic slap in the face came at a moment when USAID made no secret that Mother Africa had become their primary focus.

"Nowhere in the world is development such an important part of US engagements as it is in Africa.

This is an interesting opinion piece that is well worth the read.

Let Mother Africa's children both on the continent and Diaspora analyse very carefully why Eritrea, Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Venezuela, Dominica, Nicaragua and Russia arrived at the logical conclusion that the United States Agency for International Development must be shown the door.

This despite the obstacles and initial suffering their citizens would be forced to endure on a short-term basis.

We are well aware that each and every neo-colonialist and neo-liberalist government and advocate who define progress itself by the yardstick imposed on them by US-EU imperialism, would consider the decision to show USAID the door as rebel rousing and biting the hand that feeds you.

The government of Eritrea made their decision in 2005, while Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Dominica, Nicaragua, Venezuela - under the banner of the ALBA (Bolivarina Alliance for the Peoples of Our America) - and Russia followed suite seven years later in 2012.

The USAID workers involved in the Zun Zuneo scandal in Cuba, which is slang for a Hummingbird's tweet, was a project to get Venezuelan, Peruvian and Costa Rican youth to get their peers in Cuba to begin a regime change campaign.

This was in sync with USAID's Public Safety Campaign that trained other countries' police and military officers in counter-insurgency at the height of the Cold War.

This diplomatic slap in the face came at a moment when USAID made no secret that Mother Africa had become their primary focus.

"Nowhere in the world is development such an important part of US engagements as it is in Africa.

This is an interesting opinion piece that is well worth the read.

I agree. I've been to Africa and when I was in Zambia I went to the Lusaka Country Fair with an Australian dairy farmer looking for funding for a program to get cows to be more productive in southern Africa. A few of the people he spoke to didn't give a damn about whether they gave money or not. They sat there and just knew they were going to take a slice. Some groups were okay. But then the stories this guy told me were shocking.

USAID_ISIS.jpg

1-ISIS-US-Weapons-USAID.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back