Zimbabwe,belongs to Mugabe.!White people should stop interfering.

If all the whites walked off the African Continent they would fucking eat each other.

They were not "Eating each other" before whites came.What are you trying to
say,? are you trying to say that blacks in Africa need white people, in order to survive?.Listen, people like you get necklaced , and burnt with a lot of Gasoline! or hacked to pices with machetties ,stay out of Africa!.
Blacks have been surviving in Africa for millions of years long before white people arrived.

They were not "Eating each other" before whites came.What are you trying to
say,? are you trying to say that blacks in Africa need white people, in order to survive?.Listen, people like you get necklaced , and burnt with a lot of Gasoline! or hacked to pices with machetties ,stay out of Africa!.
Blacks have been surviving in Africa for millions of years long before white people arrived.

hahahahahahaa... you could make a living on stage in Zimbabwe with this act...350 bananas per week, money is worthless don't you know?Troll.

We all know what the White European colonialists did in the former Rhodisia,now known as Zimbabwe. They murdered, raped looted and pillaged
the land of the black indigenous people of Zimbabwe.

Now they want the man of put an end to their plunder to step down.
I saw never,! Mugabe must rule Zimbabwe forever!.

So the proper way to respond to oppression is to support terrorism?

What you are seeing,are Blacks performing tribal rituals.And beauty secrets.
The Cow urine colors their hair.The Cow Vagina gives them nutrients.
Please,how about you Whites in Europe sleeping with German shepards in
the caves during the last ice age in Europe.Give me a Break.And Eating uncooked raw meat.Blacks from Egypt had to go up there and teach them everything. Ask that Greek Aristotle or Euclid,that went to Egypt to steal all
the Egyptian knowledge, and then say it was Greek innovations and inventions!!

Nutrients? Interesting. My very best friend in the world lives in Harare. I can't believe all the stereotyping going on here. "Everyone this and everyone that. All blacks this and all whites that.
my friend Ignatius Maziofa never sucked a cows vagina.

We all know what the White European colonialists did in the former Rhodisia,now known as Zimbabwe. They murdered, raped looted and pillaged

Seriously, European colonialists left Zimbabwe back in 1980. Yeah, they murdered, raped, looted and pillaged you back then but this is 2009: You can't keep blaming the past for what is happening in the present. It is not the Europeans who are destroying Zimbabwe now, it is Mugabe.

Germany was practically destroyed after WWI and WWII, yet they managed to become one of the worlds strongest economies in less then a few decades and is now the strongest economy in Europe. Do you hear them still whining? NO

And lets not blame the withes for what is happening now in Zimbabwe, because the withes are the ones that left power in 1980. If their is anyone to blame then it is the one governing Zimbabwe for the last three decades. And let s face it, if you throw out all the withes in Zimbabwe then you are just as racist as the Colonials who went their in the first place. The fact that you only speak in terms of White people and Black people proves you to be just as much of a racist as those Colonials you speak of. If you want to get rid of white skilled farmers, fine but then don't complain when you don't have enough skilled farmers to work the fields and have economic problems as a result.

"Mugabe must rule Zimbabwe forever!" I thought you were the white racist at first, but I must be wrong it seems you are only ignorant.

Last edited:

The American Genocide was perpertrated against the Indian race by the White European .
Not the enslaved African, Mr. Crazyhorse. So, please, stop drinking that frigging "Crazy horse liqour, and get off the White Horse, and get your friggin mighty whitey facts straight,
before you make these posts.Got it?.

Then it would be fair to say to all white and black people in America........"You thieves and invaders never owned anything in America, the land belonged to the red people long before white people and their black slaves ever arrived." If you are going to be biased about a Continent and certain countries upon it you know shit all about in reality, you should begin by making sure your own backyard is swept clean. How much do you actually know about the genocide against the North American Indians by the American governments of that era. Your knowledge of your own country, if you are born American, is pretty putrid. But then your knowledge on anything is putrid!

52nd str=The American Genocide was perpertrated against the Indian race by the White European .
Not the enslaved African, Mr. Crazyhorse. So, please, stop drinking that frigging "Crazy horse liqour, and get off the White Horse, and get your friggin mighty whitey facts straight,
before you make these posts.Got it?.

But a White "Homo marriage" asshole like you, fail to see the illogic in your own crazyhorse,
crazyWhiteman,whitehorse logic. Blacks were brought to America by force, they were slaves. For you, or any other white person to tell us to go back, after we blacks were the
ones that built the foundation of America, is insane. You as a White murderous,European decendant, accept the evils that your race exacted on the Red Indian man, and the Black
man are in no position to tell Blacks or Indians anything!. unless it is reparations, linked to
an apology.!

You are making a fool of yourself with your insane mighty whitey post.
You must really be Crazy.!

Archeologists claim we all came from Africa...that's where human life developed on this Earth. Therefore, no one has a right to this continent and we should ALL return to Africa....

good grief people, get over it. Why is a person's race so important to you? I would think that there are a lot of things more important than race in this world.

i agree....the white colonialsts should not be involved in any way shape or form.....

If we Black Africans are so worthless Crazyhorse, why is it that the Europeans are ready to sink 15 Billion Euros into building Solar cells in the Sahara Desert in North Africa to power Europe and Africa. Can you explain this white rush to get into the Sahara desert?
Mr. CrazyHorse.??[/QUOTE]

An obvious explanation would be because of the amount of sun and heat generated by the region, perhaps because they have another agenda, as those lying theiving banksters from Eupope do when it is in their own interest. However, why is it that you famous black Africans (who are not indigenous to North African Sahara region anyway) do not use your black scientific and enlightened culture to design, plan and fund this wonder in the Sahara Desert yourselves, and then sell that power to the whites in Europe making billions for the countries involved in that region? Africa needs white expertise, money and skills to survive in the 21st century, that is just a fact! If this is not so, why is it that when blacks took control of first world countries like Northern and Southern Rhodesia and South Africa, in a matter of ten years under black rule they have become third world stinking shit holes filled with vile crime, ungovernable and where the blacks are more deprived now than ever before? Why, when blacks govern themselves do they revert to savagery, anarchy and even genocide? You lot couldn't even clean up Harlem or Watts, never mind start some world enviromrntal project. Remember....."Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."[/QUOTE]

The Blacks in the Sahara will be selling the power to the White Europeans, Moron Homo
marriage whiteboy!.

Forum List

Back