Zika'd by sex

They knew it could be transferred through blood transfusions, so body fluids like sex make sense

Women who are of age to get pregnant in the near future or who are pregnant can pass it to the fetus causing birth defects, pain and death to a child.

In regular adults it is just a bad virus that passes eventually

Gays??? Really? Sperm donors might need to be tested before donating, but a temp or any symptoms for any virus might be a good indication they should not be donating at that time.

It is dangerous only to women who that are pregnant

The babies are born with this:

Microcephaly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes in regular adults, Zika is like the flu and isn't that dangerous.

Any baby with Microcephaly I think should be aborted, they are mutants and God didn't mean the tragic things for this world, their medical and physical problems are immense, they need care 24/7 and they can never be cured, it's cruel to force them to live, they should be aborted and set free, happy into the Next World.
I thought people from your country had learned their lesson about playing God with the lives of handicapped people. Or maybe the lesson has been forgotten.

Yet the Liberals want to play God with gender itself, by saying a boy can become a girl and vice versa and a man can become a woman and vice versa....so who's playing God?

Some parts of south america at this moment in history should just stop reproducing for a couple of years. Maybe I'll go away.

The WHOLE of the African Continent should stop reproducing period. The whole African Continent should have all been forcibly sterilised 30 years ago.

They knew it could be transferred through blood transfusions, so body fluids like sex make sense

Women who are of age to get pregnant in the near future or who are pregnant can pass it to the fetus causing birth defects, pain and death to a child.

Gays??? Really? Sperm donors might need to be tested before donating, but a temp or any symptoms for any virus might be a good indication they should not be donating at that time.

Any baby with Microcephaly I think should be aborted, they are mutants and God didn't mean the tragic things for this world, their medical and physical problems are immense, they need care 24/7 and they can never be cured, it's cruel to force them to live, they should be aborted and set free, happy into the Next World.
I thought people from your country had learned their lesson about playing God with the lives of handicapped people. Or maybe the lesson has been forgotten.

Yet the Liberals want to play God with gender itself, by saying a boy can become a girl and vice versa and a man can become a woman and vice versa....so who's playing God?
You are, when you say that handicapped babies should be aborted. That leads down a dangerous path, and the Germans know that better than anyone.

Some parts of south america at this moment in history should just stop reproducing for a couple of years. Maybe I'll go away.

The WHOLE of the African Continent should stop reproducing period. The whole African Continent should have all been forcibly sterilised 30 years ago.
OK, never mind. I had no idea you were a Nazi. I will stop trying to persuade you that killing people is a bad idea.

Europe started down this road when they decided that they needed "guest workers" from the third world. But what happens if the "guest" never leaves.

The Guest-Worker in Western Europe - An Obituary on JSTOR

What do we have to thank Africa for? Let's see....AIDS, Ebola and now Zika, the latter first discovered - surprise surprise in monkey's again - in 1947.

The filthy savages eat monkey's and apes, this is how they give THEMSELVES Ebola, this is probably how Zika developed also, the AIDS things was in the monkey's, when they're not eating monkey's they're having sex with them.

Then self-hating whites, full of misguided "Guilt" say to allow these filthy savages to come to Western Civilisation and with them they brought AIDS, now Zika and they also brought cases of Ebola into America and Europa.

It's about time the whole African Continent was sealed off completely and let nature decide it for them....and God, God has never blessed these people, if he had of they wouldn't be in their 10,000th famine or 10,000th drought etc.

Helping them is not only against what God obviously wants, helping them only encourages them to breed more and there's too many of them already, 98% of them completely useless to man or beast.

OK, never mind. I had no idea you were a Nazi. I will stop trying to persuade you that killing people is a bad idea.

:rolleyes-41:

You are, when you say that handicapped babies should be aborted. That leads down a dangerous path, and the Germans know that better than anyone.

:rolleyes-41:

god made the star hung skies for us,
and singing trees and lakes.
Of course he make mosquitoes too
but everybody make mistakes

One of my grandmother's favorites

Europe started down this road when they decided that they needed "guest workers" from the third world. But what happens if the "guest" never leaves.

The Guest-Worker in Western Europe - An Obituary on JSTOR

What do we have to thank Africa for? Let's see....AIDS, Ebola and now Zika, the latter first discovered - surprise surprise in monkey's again - in 1947.

The filthy savages eat monkey's and apes, this is how they give THEMSELVES Ebola, this is probably how Zika developed also, the AIDS things was in the monkey's, when they're not eating monkey's they're having sex with them.

Then self-hating whites, full of misguided "Guilt" say to allow these filthy savages to come to Western Civilisation and with them they brought AIDS, now Zika and they also brought cases of Ebola into America and Europa.

It's about time the whole African Continent was sealed off completely and let nature decide it for them....and God, God has never blessed these people, if he had of they wouldn't be in their 10,000th famine or 10,000th drought etc.

Helping them is not only against what God obviously wants, helping them only encourages them to breed more and there's too many of them already, 98% of them completely useless to man or beast.
Well, in the words of Church Lady: "Isn't that SPECIAL!!!"

Germany, Spain, Italy even Norway are reporting cases of zika now.

India claims to have a vaccine, but it has not been tested on humans that I am aware of yet. WHO does not not seem to put much stock in the vaccine.

Brazil is reporting several transmissions by sex confirmed.

Still mostly a bad virus but more and more are advocating abortion of not getting pregnant for two years after exposure

After finding the virus in saliva and urine, people at carnival are being told not to kiss.

Forum List

Back