ZERO US troops died in battle in March, 2014

Havent heard any "casualty reports" since Obama. The press doesnt have time for such things when the fake messiah and chief is in office, otherwise they be filming the flag draped coffins whenever possible.

I honestly expected better than this from, of all people, you.

I have been watching the casualty reports ever since Afghanistan in 2001, the website is there for all to see.

So, and just to be real clear with you and to clear up your illogical butthurt, I don't see President Obama as a "messiah", so you can cut that shit out right then and there. There is only one G-d, and a President it is not!

This report is supposed to be good news for all of us. All of us Americans.

Can't you take off your fucking political blinders for even one single solitary second?

Wow. I am ashamed for you. I really am, Jroc. This kind of stuff is good news and has absolutely nothing to do with anyone's feelings about the President.

Go re-read the OP. Did I even mention his name? The Democratic Party?

Nope. I mentioned the US Military. The US Military is NON-PARTISAN. As it should be.

What made you expect better from him? Honest question.

I believe you 2 are delusional, but I'll wait for the SPIN to make the final pronouncement!...NON-PARTISAN:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Obama's Military Coup Purges 197 Officers In Five Years

Defense: What the president calls "my military" is being cleansed of any officer suspected of disloyalty to or disagreement with the administration on matters of policy or force structure, leaving the compliant and fearful.
We recognize President Obama is the commander-in-chief and that throughout history presidents from Lincoln to Truman have seen fit to remove military commanders they view as inadequate or insubordinate. Turnover in the military ranks is normal, and in these times of sequestration and budget cuts the numbers are expected to tick up as force levels shrink and missions change.

Yet what has happened to our officer corps since President Obama took office is viewed in many quarters as unprecedented, baffling and even harmful to our national security posture. We have commented on some of the higher profile cases, such as Gen. Carter Ham. He was relieved as head of U.S. Africa Command after only a year and a half because he disagreed with orders not to mount a rescue mission in response to the Sept. 11, 2012, attack in Benghazi.

Rear Adm. Chuck Gaouette, commander of the John C. Stennis Carrier Strike Group, was relieved in October 2012 for disobeying orders when he sent his group on Sept. 11 to "assist and provide intelligence for" military forces ordered into action by Gen. Ham......

President Obama Transforms Military In His Image By Firing 197 Officers - Investors.com

My thoughts:

After 11 years of casualty reports and the misery of losing many of our best and brightest and bravest, how nice it is to see such a statistic.

Those ZEROS are the sweetest ZEROS I have seen in a long time. Tears of joy close welling in me, knowing that no millitary families had to go through the horror of a funeral due to a battle death.

Just great news, great news. Best news thus far of 2014, if you ask me.

Havent heard any "casualty reports" since Obama. The press doesnt have time for such things when the fake messiah and chief is in office, otherwise they be filming the flag draped coffins whenever possible.

I honestly expected better than this from, of all people, you.

I have been watching the casualty reports ever since Afghanistan in 2001, the website is there for all to see.

So, and just to be real clear with you and to clear up your illogical butthurt, I don't see President Obama as a "messiah", so you can cut that shit out right then and there. There is only one G-d, and a President it is not!

This report is supposed to be good news for all of us. All of us Americans.

Can't you take off your fucking political blinders for even one single solitary second?

Wow. I am ashamed for you. I really am, Jroc. This kind of stuff is good news and has absolutely nothing to do with anyone's feelings about the President.

Go re-read the OP. Did I even mention his name? The Democratic Party?

Nope. I mentioned the US Military. The US Military is NON-PARTISAN. As it should be.

Sorry Brother but a person hast to actually make a conscious effort to find any info on the situation in Afghanistan. Remember the media during Bush? Night line special in 1000 dead in Iraq or Afghanistan. I like to keep it real. That's what i do. Yes it's a good thing none of out solders were killed in March, but overall Obama is a disaster,and we're all worst off because of him, including our military.

Forum List

Back