Zero days - security leaks for sale

BlueSkies10

Jun 2, 2015
Recently, after running a new computer for a few months, I came to the conclusion that today's computers are no more than spyware. Then I happened upon this... which I will never understand. Will someone please explain this...

Zero days - security leaks for sale (VPRO Backlight)

Windows 10 comes with the default position of sharing info from your computer with computers on the internet. You have to manually turn the sharing off yourself.

I have no intention of getting 10 til they announce Windows 11 is available for download.

By then, they MIGHT have the bugs out of it

Recently, after running a new computer for a few months, I came to the conclusion that today's computers are no more than spyware. Then I happened upon this... which I will never understand. Will someone please explain this...

If you can afford it, you should have one computer for personal stuff on and another for an internet connection .

Shadow 355

If you can afford it, you should have one computer for personal stuff on and another for an internet connection .

Shadow 355

Shadow 355

It's a good idea. I've been there with Windows XP. I still have XP, but I'm running Chromebook 2, just now while XP is in storage.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back