Zeppelin vs Floyd

Zeppelin vs Floyd

• Led Zeppelin

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Pink Floyd

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rush blows monkey chunks, so it can still be narrowed down to the initial two.

After that, I think they're equal in talent, but personally I liked Floyd better.

I agree re. Rush. the singer's voice sounds like somebody is sodomizing a cat.

but they do have one fucking great drummer.....

There's not a lot more boring than a self indulgent drum solo, drums are for keeping a beat for the band. They are only a lead instrument in 3rd world dumps. Being able to do tricks with drums doesn't make a great drummer.

There's not a lot more boring than a self indulgent drum solo, drums are for keeping a beat for the band. They are only a lead instrument in 3rd world dumps. Being able to do tricks with drums doesn't make a great drummer.

if you say so Sitarro.....but if you dont mind i will listen to what REAL drummers say about the guy....not a guy who thinks a band like Zeppilin is a dime a dozen....

if you say so Sitarro.....but if you dont mind i will listen to what REAL drummers say about the guy....not a guy who thinks a band like Zeppilin is a dime a dozen....

Yeah everyone should check out the Led Zeppelin dvd to see Moby dick. that alone is worth the price of the dvd.

As much as I like Zeppelin, I've gotta go with Floyd. Their music has more depth.

As much as I like Zeppelin, I've gotta go with Floyd. Their music has more depth.

how do Muslims feel, as a rule, about rock n roll?

I'd say that in America, our music tastes tend to be pretty similar to those of the general population. I'm not entirely sure about the Middle East... I know it's pretty popular there as with everywhere else but not much beyond that.

Very conservative traditionalists oppose secular music in general and believe that all instruments other than the voice and the drum should be forbidden, even in religious music.

I'd say that in America, our music tastes tend to be pretty similar to those of the general population. I'm not entirely sure about the Middle East... I know it's pretty popular there as with everywhere else but not much beyond that.

Very conservative traditionalists oppose secular music in general and believe that all instruments other than the voice and the drum should be forbidden, even in religious music.

Here's a clue for those traditionalists- if you don't like it, don't listen to it. How hard can that possibly be?

Yeah..... Real fuckin' boring.....

Buddy Rich & Jerry Lewis - Drum Solo Battle(1965) - Video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhN3bWlhQKc]YouTube - Tito and little Mimo drum solo[/ame]

Kind of a silly debate really, considering the fact that Jethro Tull is far superior to both of them put together. It's kind of like arguing over who was the better Boston Celtic, Scott Wedman or Jerry Sichting. :lol:

I haven't negged you in quite some time.. Itchin? :eusa_angel:

Just in case there's any misunderstanding, Tull blows monkey chunks, too.. Not quite as big as Rush's monkey chunks, but monkey chunks nonetheless.

so they would not care for Slayer then i take it....

Kind of a silly debate really, considering the fact that Jethro Tull is far superior to both of them put together. It's kind of like arguing over who was the better Boston Celtic, Scott Wedman or Jerry Sichting. :lol:

I haven't negged you in quite some time.. Itchin? :eusa_angel:

Just in case there's any misunderstanding, Tull blows monkey chunks, too.. Not quite as big as Rush's monkey chunks, but monkey chunks nonetheless.

I can't tell you how much that means coming from someone who frequently touts the musical talent and stylings of Nickelback. :doubt:

Forum List

Back