Zeppelin vs Floyd

Zeppelin vs Floyd

• Led Zeppelin

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Pink Floyd

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To me, that's like asking what I like better, my right arm or my left one.

Can I vote twice? ;)

Remember, this poll is by someone who still listens to Poison..............:eusa_whistle:

:lol:

poison.jpg

It's ok Elvis, every rose has it's thorn.

Give me a break, like it's even a contest, Pink Floyd is superior in every aspect. I've seen both live in their prime, Floyd was perfect every time, Jimmy Page screwed up his solo in Stairway To Heaven. After Zeppelin, I wanted my money back...... and I think I paid 8 bucks for the ticket.

Give me a break, like it's even a contest, Pink Floyd is superior in every aspect. I've seen both live in their prime, Floyd was perfect every time, Jimmy Page screwed up his solo in Stairway To Heaven. After Zeppelin, I wanted my money back...... and I think I paid 8 bucks for the ticket.

I haven't seen either live. Neither band exists anymore as far as I'm concerned.

I can't believe Floyd is ahead (4-3). They're a great band but all they did was "experimental" music. My favorite album of theirs is "Amimals" by the way.

Zeppelin did Rock, Blues, Country, acoustic as well as the overdriven stuff. They even did dance tunes and pulled it off (What do you think Carouselambra was?)

Led Zep is the better band hands down.

I can't believe Floyd is ahead (4-3). They're a great band but all they did was "experimental" music. My favorite album of theirs is "Amimals" by the way.

Zeppelin did Rock, Blues, Country, acoustic as well as the overdriven stuff. They even did dance tunes and pulled it off (What do you think Carouselambra was?)

Led Zep is the better band hands down.

Yeah.... And 4-3 is a landslide.... <chuckle>

Forum List

Back