Zeno X - new to politics

Zeno_X

Rookie
Nov 14, 2011
As is proper, please let me introduce myself. I'm a Mormon, an intellectualist, and a college student studying computer science and math, new to politics and mostly interested in fixing the US education system. I hope I'll be welcome despite my political specialization?

As is proper, please let me introduce myself. I'm a Mormon, an intellectualist, and a college student studying computer science and math, new to politics and mostly interested in fixing the US education system. I hope I'll be welcome despite my political specialization?

That's okay, we welcome everyone including *******, kikes, wops, chinks and even the Irish.
(What? This isn't a Mel Brooks movie audition? Oops!)

tigger.jpg

Fresh meat!

Yay, welcomeness! Ringel05, is political correctness frowned upon here? :razz:

Last edited:
Oh, I almost forgot your room is ready, it's just down the hall from mine.

padded20room5.jpg

Get settled quickly, the meds are being dispensed soon.

I'm a Mormon, an intellectualist, and a college student studying computer science...

...I hope I'll be welcome despite my political specialization?
Hey, welcome from a fellow Computer Science kinsman and USMB newbie. ;~)

By the way, I'm a smartass redneck, constitutional conservative from out in the sticks and my signature says everything i believe about my college experience and I ain't managed to get kicked off yet.

So, since bullets can't be transmitted through your broadband...YET...I wouldn't worry about correctness too much. ;~)

Oh, and I suspect your political horizons may broaden a bit the longer you're here. This crap is like Pringles. Nobody can eat just one. ;~)

Welcome!

Forum List

Back