Zell Miller's my hero

britinusa said:
Zell was genuinely furious. He needed to get that out of his system. It had obviously been building up for years. He was still angry when Chris Matthews interviewed him, which was bad news for Matthews.

See, alot of people have been saying that Zell is furious. But i just see a man very enthusastic for his cause.

ScreamingEagle said:
I especially liked how Zell aligned and attacked Kennedy along with Kerry, not John Edwards. He was definitely targeting the left wing powerbrokers of his party.

Im so glad he's on our side!!!! :firing:
He was on fire last night. You could hear the thunderous applause in that arena!!!!!!!!

KarlMarx said:
That reminds me of another forum I was on....I made some comments based on what I read from Thomas Sowell (who happens to be black)....

I was accused of being a racist, a bigot and a woman hater!

What really hurt was that they didn't call me a homophobe and a jack booted Nazi! :)

P.S. If you get a chance to read anything by Thomas Sowell...he's a good read too. Be forewarned, he's not an easy read, but definitely a rewarding one!

Thomas Sowell is a brilliant articulate man, he puts most in the Black leadership to shame!!

sitarro said:
Watch for the character assassination attempts in the morning . I saw that Andrew Sullivan is already calling Zell an old Dixiecrat that championed segregation . Sullivan has had a huge change of heart about the Republican party because of the stand the President is taking on gayrriage . I am constantly amazed at these people that define themselves by what or who they have sex with . Leave us alone about it , we don't want to know , who gives a f'n s.

Actually the character assassinations started yesterday afternoon all over the media excepting Fox. They were trying to tear apart his voting record and saying he was a flip flopper..blah blah blah, so I knew then.. his speech was going to be a scorcher to Kerry.....

Bonnie said:
Thomas Sowell is a brilliant articulate man, he puts most in the Black leadership to shame!!

Heck...he puts most of us white folks to shame, too! What a brain!

I have always been amused by the dildoes that claim Rush and his fans are racists . Two of the most beloved substitute hosts for Rush are Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams , brilliant men that just happen to have black skin . Walter Williams humor is another thing that sets him apart from most guest hosts , very funny guy. You can read both of their columns daily on the Drudge report .
I definitely agree about Ann Coulter , she has easily the most deliciously sarcastic writing style ever , I would love to find a partner exactly like her .

Forum List

Back