Zell Miller Zingers!

If Kerry is Commander-in-Chief, what will we fight with?

Spitballs?!?

:laugh:

WAY TO GO ZELL! :banana:

:bow3:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap1:

Another Zell Zinger: :flameth:

"Who has the WILLPOWER, the DETERMINATION, and the BACKBONE
to protect my family?"
:tank:

"GEORGE W. BUSH!"

:clap: :bow2: :clap:

I love the fact that the guy thats been most harsh on Kerry is a Democrat! lol

More Zell:

"And nothing makes this Marine madder than someone calling American troops occupiers rather than liberators!"

"It is the soldier who salutes the flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, who gives that protester the freedom to abuse and burn that flag."

"No one should dare to even think about being the Commander in Chief of this country if he doesn't believe with all his heart that our soldiers are liberators abroad and defenders of freedom at home. But don't waste your breath telling that to the leaders of my party today. In their warped way of thinking America is the problem, not the solution"

"From John Kerry, they get a "yes-no-maybe" bowl of mush that can only encourage our enemies and confuse our friends."

:thewave: :thewave:

Zell also listed Kerry's record:

"Listing all the weapon systems that Senator Kerry tried his best to shut down sounds like an auctioneer selling off our national security but Americans need to know the facts.

The B-1 bomber, that Senator Kerry opposed, dropped 40 percent of the bombs in the first six months of Operation Enduring Freedom.

The B-2 bomber, that Senator Kerry opposed, delivered air strikes against the Taliban in Afghanistan and Hussein's command post in Iraq.

The F-14A Tomcats, that Senator Kerry opposed, shot down Khadifi's Libyan MIGs over the Gulf of Sidra. The modernized F-14D, that Senator Kerry opposed, delivered missile strikes against Tora Bora.

The Apache helicopter, that Senator Kerry opposed, took out those Republican Guard tanks in Kuwait in the Gulf War. The F-15 Eagles, that Senator Kerry opposed, flew cover over our Nation's Capital and this very city after 9/11.

I could go on and on and on: against the Patriot Missile that shot down Saddam Hussein's scud missiles over Israel; against the Aegis air-defense cruiser; against the Strategic Defense Initiative; against the Trident missile; against, against, against."

:mm: the truth is said loud and clear! :mm:

LOL! Probably the best zinger of all:

In a post speech interview with Chris Mouthews, Zell told him:

Get outta my face!""

Then he wished it was the old days when he could challenge Mouth to a duel!

:clap1: :clap1: :clap1:

I watched the replay on Fox. Yeah, wow is the right word. That was one hell of a speech. The only thing I would have changed is instead of spitballs I wish he had said ketchup.

But, for the other 99.999% of that speech. Zell Miller.... :bow2:

I saw someone interviewing Terry McAuliffe today. He was seething with hate-speak for Zel Miller - and that was before Zel took the podium. I'm sure if you watch interviews with McAuliffe tomorrow that his head will explode. :dev1:

I love how Zell took control of Chris Matthews! Matthews just didn't know what to say--like all the other liberals when they are confronted with the facts! Then Matthews had the audacity to say that Republicans are real street fighters, and the Democrats are just too intelligent to be good street fighters! That's their problem--they think they are smarter than anyone else and have all the answers. Until someone like Zell throws them a curveball. I would love to see Zell (conservative Democrat) debate Matthews (liberal) on the Democrat's talking points. Talk about a quick deflation; it would take about five minutes.

I love the fact that the guy thats been most harsh on Kerry is a Democrat! lol

Yes that is especially sweet :bow3: :)
And a democrat the was key note speaker for Clinton :tng:

Bullypulpit said:
Doesn't take a whole lot to impress y'all...Does it. But that's understandable.

One day you'll give credit where it's due instead of embarrassing yourself with your cynical carping.

I can hardly wait.

Yeah buddy! Ol' Zell, he's a veritable paragon of reason and sanity. F'r instance, how's about where he went off on Chris Matthews who chided him for the "defending America with spitballs" comment. That's when Miller slid off the deep end and said that he wished he "could get a little closer up into your face" and that he lived in a time "where you could challenge a person to a duel".

Yep ol' Zell, he's a great DINO (Democrat In Name Only)...Soon he and his kind will be extinct, or at least live out their lives as curiosities kept in carefully controlled reserves with other breeds of conservative. There they will be protected from the harsh relities of the world around them, and they will always have their rose colored glasses.

He went after Matthews for attacking a woman last week on his show. If there were more men who were willing to come to a womans honor rather than just trying to think how they can trick her into the sack this world would be a better place.

Bullypulpit said:
Soon he and his kind will be extinct, or at least live out their lives as curiosities kept in carefully controlled reserves with other breeds of conservative.
Doubt that, there are many of us younger reagan democrats perfectly willing and able to step in. :firing:

Bullypulpit said:
Yeah buddy! Ol' Zell, he's a veritable paragon of reason and sanity. F'r instance, how's about where he went off on Chris Matthews who chided him for the "defending America with spitballs" comment. That's when Miller slid off the deep end and said that he wished he "could get a little closer up into your face" and that he lived in a time "where you could challenge a person to a duel".
and maybe some 'dueling' would make things a bit more livable in this country as well.

Bullypulpit said:
Yep ol' Zell, he's a great DINO (Democrat In Name Only)...Soon he and his kind will be extinct, or at least live out their lives as curiosities kept in carefully controlled reserves with other breeds of conservative. There they will be protected from the harsh relities of the world around them, and they will always have their rose colored glasses.

Dream on, oh cantakerous one.

Someone left the gate open.

You can shut it.

But the herd is already gone.

Baby, it's too late.

Bullypulpit said:

dear bully, i'm sending you my happy thoughts, hope you can use them to brighten up you life :thewave: :dance: :mm: :kiss2: :banana: :beer:

Forum List

Back