Zelensky got the US citizenship and moving to Florida!

Whether this is true or not, Zelensky will probably have to leave Ukraine in a hurry at some point in the future, and probably seek safety in the US. Even with unlimited funding from Biden, there's no way they could indefinitely hold out against Russia.

I'm not defending Russia here, but let's be realistic, folks. The left's support for Ukraine is based on their hatred for Russia, because of their perceived notion that Putin had something to do with the 2016 election of Trump.

They didn't seem to think that one through very well. Merely sending a shitload of weapons, material, and money to support a war is pretty much worthless, unless that enemy fears and respects this country and its leaders. Joe Biden and the Democrats in charge here are neither feared nor respected by our adversaries.

So Mr Z will become witness protection , and pursue a career selling hot dogs on the beach with extra spicy Uke sauce?

1702934798437.png

~S~

So Mr Z will become witness protection , and pursue a career selling hot dogs on the beach with extra spicy Uke sauce?

View attachment 875056

~S~

With all our tax dollars he's stashed away? He'll probably dine on expensive dinners in posh places with Democrats, where they'll trot him out so he can dance for them like he did in his gay videos.

I'd say this is positively garbage until folks see him walking around Florida on a weekly and daily basis conducting business.

I knew it was a propaganda piece as soon as I checked the links and saw the one from TASS right there on the top.

Ain't it curious how the far left-wing Google gave TASS first search results on the story? :laughing0301:

tass.jpg

I have property in Florida. I will sell to Zelensky. Why not?
He will not wish to share with your chickens when he is a billionaire .
But Horsey you are winning the war and some days you are advancing more than a few yards, Even if casualties have been so big that you all want to hide rather than talk about them .
Tell the boys and girls Loser Horsey how the latest army got smashed and UAF losses since Bakhmut exceed 80 000
Or did Horsey refuse and say nay ,

He will not wish to share with your chickens when he is a billionaire .
But Horsey you are winning the war and some days you are advancing more than a few yards, Even if casualties have been so big that you all want to hide rather than talk about them .
Tell the boys and girls Loser Horsey how the latest army got smashed and UAF losses since Bakhmut exceed 80 000
Or did Horsey refuse and say nay ,

I have no idea what you wrote, but it sure sounded pretty.

Last edited:
With all our tax dollars he's stashed away? He'll probably dine on expensive dinners in posh places with Democrats, where they'll trot him out so he can dance for them like he did in his gay videos.

Zelensky is one of the biggest promoters of gay 'sex' in Ukraine

Zelensky is one of the biggest promoters of gay 'sex' in Ukraine

As well as the child sex trade.

Someone should ask him what happened to all those Ukrainian children who disappeared.

Why are they pushing this silly Topic again ?
It is dead .
Like Ukraine
Like the Mad Midget.

Do any of you remember Nazi Troll Winkle ?
What a remarkable old Troll he was --- The Winkle ?

A vey sad figure
Wonder if anybody attended his funeral?

Forum List

Back