Zeitgeist

Take the Zeitgeist Challenge

On zeitgeist religious stances, I disagree on factual basis.... However, zeitgeist hits the nail on the head with politics and economics.....

Last edited by a moderator:
if you liked that movie perhaps you will be interested in reading 'the protocols of the elders of zion'. many claim it is a fraud/forgery but in order to be a forgery it has to be a copy of some type of original correct? not to mention all the reader has to do is examine the world around us and using common sense you can see how everything laid out in the book is definitely happening in our country. also henry ford's 'international jew' was also very informative.

Protocols of Zion | Subverted Nation

the actual book can be purchased at barnes and noble or amazon.

Last edited:
You know who else thought Zeitgeist is great movie?

Zeitgeist Was The Gas On Laughner's Fire? (GMA)

That is such a crock of shit. That is the corporate/government run news media trying to make an enemy out of film that threatens the state. That is fucking obviously what is happening. How pathetic. Blaming a killing on a film. That film has enlightened SO many. They didn't go killing people. Perhaps he was just mentally unbalanced. If it wasn't Zeitgeist, it would have been Machiavelli, if it wasn't Machiavelli, it would have been Nietzsche. He was searching for something to leverage himself against a society he hated and felt apart and separated from. Zeitgeist offered that in easiest form, but he would have found something else were it not available. He was in pain, and needed respite. I can understand this. This man was obviously very troubled psychologically. The anti-establishment message founding in Zeitgeist was probably validating for a person who felt ostracized from society.
This is speculation, but is a sentiment I can relate to, as I often feel very seperated from society myself, and see it as arbitrary, and this film helps put it in a perspective that makes total sense, with facts to back it up, and I myself found it validating for me, to feel okay in myself, and not feel like I need to be like everybody else to be okay. I am sure it does this for a lot of people, including this kid. He just happened to take it to an extreme, and felt the need to kill people to express emotions he could not control- anger, hatred, fear, beyond his understanding, and which probably caused him great suffering. I still think this is OBVIOUS corporate news networks using propoganda to turn popular opinion against a film/idea that threatens it.

Zeitgeist exposes too much truth, too easily. It connects the dots in a way that presents a narrative that can't be denied.

Because some kid who killed people was inspired by it, if that is even true, has no bearing on the validity and truth of the film itself. It doesn't indicate anything about the film, only the boy.
Truth in whose mind? I doubt it has any truth in it.

Perception is subjective.

Reality is a myth.

Oh reality probably exists but none of us are every really going to get a handle on it.

Some of us might have a toehold on it, at best.
Reality is you are unreal. Get a grip nutcase.

Perception is subjective.

Reality is a myth.

Oh reality probably exists but none of us are every really going to get a handle on it.

Some of us might have a toehold on it, at best.
Reality is you are unreal. Get a grip nutcase.

Reality is subjective, because your perceptions are yours. You can't know any objective reality, there is too much information. You only see what you allow yourself to see. This is a basic philosophical concept.

Forum List

Back