Zawahiri Rants and What It Implies

For several hours now, you've misdirected and diverted. At this point you are taking the 'hail mary pass' of being a legend in your own mind. Fine.

As for 'my war' there have been many threads you can cite where I say that the reasoning was correct, but the execution was wrong. The surge seems to be working and that would be a good thing, but so far is not acknowledged by the right or left MSM.

We could have cleared this up in 5 seconds, twenty posts ago, but you kept refusing to answer a very simple question.

-I said Murtha said we could redeploy troops from iraq, to bases in qatar, kuwait, and bahrain.

-You responded and quoted me, and challenged my statement, with your No he didn't, Murtha said okinawa post.

Were you wrong when you challenged my statement about kuwait, qatar, and baharain? Did murtha in fact, suggest those countries?

We could have cleared this up in 5 seconds, twenty posts ago, but you kept refusing to answer a very simple question.

-I said Murtha said we could redeploy troops from iraq, to bases in qatar, kuwait, and bahrain.

-You responded and quoted me, and challenged my statement, with your No he didn't, Murtha said okinawa post.

Were you wrong when you challenged my statement about kuwait, qatar, and baharain? Did murtha in fact, suggest those countries?

No, here is what I wrote #13:

Murtha suggested Okinawa.

When did terrorists take over Okinawai?

Forum List

Back