Zarqawi's Grisly Path To Power

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by NATO AIR, Sep 27, 2004.

1. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    we really need to put this sick puppy down

2. Adam's Apple

Adam's Apple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    Satan Incarnate. I hope he will be brought to justice soon. If he is caught alive, he should be given the same fate as he has dealt his innocent prisoners, but I doubt Zarqawi would ever let them capture him alive.

3. theim

theim Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234
    I look forward to seeing his head cut off and him squeeling like a stuck pig.

4. wade

wade Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't see how we can get outraged about the beheading of Coalition forces when we are electrocuting captive arab's genitals, handcuffing them in extremely uncomfortable positions for days at a time, covering them in shit, sodomizing them and forcing them to engage in acts of sodomy with each other (a mortal sin), and beating them to death, all while our people are looking on smiling and laughing and giving the big thumbs up.

To the moslims, these acts are far worse than beheading.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's all dispicable - but let's not be hypocrites and call foul when they behave as badly as we.

Why would you expect them to care about our sensibilities when we clearly do not care about theirs?

Wade.

*EDITED BY SE*
    First we don't post these kind of pictures on the board period!
    Also use credible source other than you propoganda sites!

5. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    Sexual acts, and shit smearing, vs. beheading. Cultural sensitivity aside, these acts are not comparable. Nice try, funbag.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. theim

theim Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234
    Oh. My. God.

BOO FUCKING HOO! You are one SICK son of a bitch to compare Abu Grabass to sawing off peoples freekn' heads! Actually I'm sorry. You would fit right fucking in with the leaders of the Democratic Party. I Don't give a SHIT if being sodomized is worse than beheading to a frickn' muslim. I'd be lying if I even said I honestly care about Abu Ghraib anymore in light of all these psycho Arabs cutting peoples heads and blowing shit up. "Oh waaaah! I was just arrested for cutting the heads off 7 infidels and now some evil man is making me go in a naked pyramid with panties on my head and electrodes on my balls! Its a Human Rights abuse!!"

Go ahead and call me a fascist or Imperialist or warmongering neoconservative or whatever the HELL is the "in" phrase among you commies these days. I have ceased to care.

:banana2: now i feel better.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. walwor

walwor Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Originally Posted by wade
    "I don't see how we can get outraged about the beheading of Coalition forces when we are electrocuting captive arab's genitals, handcuffing them in extremely uncomfortable positions for days at a time, covering them in shit, sodomizing them and forcing them to engage in acts of sodomy with each other (a mortal sin), and beating them to death, all while our people are looking on smiling and laughing and giving the big thumbs up."

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not dogmatic on this, but to my understanding:
    a) captors did not "electrocute" captive arabs' genitals, although there were cases where captives were told they might be electrocuted if they failed to keep standing in an uncomfortable position;
    b) captives handcuffed in extremely uncomfortable positions did not stay that way for "days at a time;"
    c) captives were not actually "sodomized," although they were stripped and humiliated;
    d) captives were not forced to "engage in acts of sodomy with each other" but were forced to simulate such offensive acts;
    e) captives were subject to beatings, but were not killed in these beatings.

I'm not excusing the behaviors that did occur, but it's no excuse for exaggeration. Again, I could be wrong on one, some or all of these. I'd prefer if the cooler heads on here will correct me, with legitimate website citations, if I am wrong.

8. wade

wade Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    There is very substantial evidence of torture, sodomizing of prisoners, and even two prisoners beaten to death, of Iraqi prisioners at Abu Gharib. These are the documented cases. Electrocution is not proven, but alleged, but given there are photos of prisoners wired up for it, and given the rest of the evidence, it implies that the allegations are true. Besides, it does not even matter - the Iraqi's and the Arab world believe it's true - that is what really matters.

Given what I have seen in these photos and other photos, I tend to believe that most of what is claimed is probably true. Take a good look for yourself at the photos:

http://www.antiwar.com/news/?articleid=2444

Yeah Yeah, you don't like "antiwar.com". Okay, how about ABC News?

Note: many of the photos seen at the antiwar.com site can also be seen at the ABC site linked above in the "slideshow" box in the upper left.

Or how about this detailed report from "The New Yorker"?

Now tell me Thiem, what is the difference between sawing a mans head off and handcuffing him and then beating him to death?

The fact is that it is what the Iraqi's and other Arabs think that matters here. The torture of prisoners at Abu Gharib has given the Arabs a carte blanche to do whatever they wish to captured coalition forces - and we are going to get no sympathy from the Arab world. They don't care that they outrage us, in fact that is what they want. The only restraint they had to prevent such atrocities was that it might cost them support in the Arab world - and there is no risk of that now!

Sadly, we've brought this on ourselves. We cannot whine and cry now about how they don't treat our people humanely when we have already shown that we don't treat their people humanely.

I don't like it one bit. I think it is a dispicable situation all around. But lets not delude ourselves that we are the "good guys" when it comes to how prisioners are treated, because we aren't!

I wish it weren't so. I'm ashamed of the US miltiary for it's behavior at Abu Gharib and other prisions in Iraq. I'm ashamed of the way they are treating people whom they "suspect" when they pick them up. If they surrender without a fight they should be treated with respect and dignity until we find out if they are actually bad guys or not - but as it is many don't ever make it to a prison, especially the elderly. Have you not seen or read the testimonials about how "My 70+ year old father who suffered from heart disease and was tortured by Saddam was beaten and a hood was placed over his head and he died on the way to the detention area where they later determined they had the wrong people and let my family go"?

If any of these things happend to any of my family members, close friends, or family members of close friends, I'd be a member of the insurgency the very next day! Wouldn't you?

This is the way to loose the hearts and minds of the Iraqi's and the rest of the Arab world, and if we loose that battle we can never win this war.

Wade.

9. wade

wade Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Don't forget beating people to death.

You cannot put "cultural sensitivity" aside.

To them, sodomizing a Moslim or forcing him to engage in acts of sodomy IS WORSE THAN KILLING HIM!

10. theim

theim Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234
    and those dogs deserve nothing less.