Zarqawi was alive

CSM

Jul 7, 2004
Northeast US
Listening to FOX news right now and the Cmdr in Iraq is saying he was alive when the Iraqii police pulled him out of the rubble. He died a bit later of his wounds. They are even saying that he tried to roll off the gurney to escape when he saw US military.

I am glad he knew at the end who got him.

CSM said:
Listening to FOX news right now and the Cmdr in Iraq is saying he was alive when the Iraqii police pulled him out of the rubble. He died a bit later of his wounds. They are even saying that he tried to roll off the gurney to escape when he saw US military.

Agreed---In this case, I'm damn glad he knew what hit him !:dev1:

I will sleep a little better knowing the thing the little bastard saw in life was members of the US military

Of course the liberal media will question if the troops tortured him or did they really try to give him much needed medical attention

Mark my words - it will happen

CSM said:

He's was a spunky little ghoul wasn't he:teeth:

Congratulations to Task Force 145 for taking him down. Good kill boys!
And to know that the last thing he saw before he died was seeing U.S soldiers standing over him in victory. Stay tuned people! More victories like this are on there way. Again, great job Task Force 145.:salute:

shepherdboy said:
Congratulations to Task Force 145 for taking him down. Good kill boys!
And to know that the last thing he saw before he died was seeing U.S soldiers standing over him in victory. Stay tuned people! More victories like this are on there way. Again, great job Task Force 145.:salute:

I do hope our troops did not break a sweat getting the little bastard to the hospital

red states rule said:
I do hope they bury him with a box of Jimmy Dean sausage:teeth:
:happy2:

That would still be kinder than, say, dragging his burned body through the streets and hanging him from a bridge. Anyone who says we aren't taking the moral high ground needs to replay those images on their minds.

Abbey Normal said:
:happy2:

That would still be kinder than, say, dragging his burned body through the streets and hanging him from a bridge. Anyone who say we aren't taking the moral high ground needs to replay those images on their minds.

To the kook left Bush haters, they were 'American mercenaries' and had it coming

9-11 were justified - Amercia has it coming

Abu Ghraib - oh the inhumanity!

red states rule said:
To the kook left Bush haters, they were 'American mercenaries' and had it coming

9-11 were justified - Amercia has it coming

Abu Ghraib - oh the inhumanity!

I know; sometimes when I listen to them for a while, I feel like I am living in a Bizarro world where logic and rational thought do not exist.

Abbey Normal said:
I know; sometimes when I listen to them for a while, I feel like I am living in a Bizarro world where logic and rational thought do not exist.

Welcome to Libville

Mr. P said:
That'd be a waste of good sausage.:)

I hope his 77 virgins all look like Madeleine Albright and Barbara Mikulski

It that is not Hell I do not know what would be

insein said:
He still might like that. :gay:

He's dead. His god is a fake god. So he is going to burn in hell anyway. No god that exists to have his followers kill in his name is a real god.

Islam is a blast

I especially like the part where they say he tried to roll of the gurney when he saw the US troops. That made it all the sweeter.

I hope they get a jewish female undertaker to handle the body, wrap it in a bacon shroud and bury it with fecal matter from swine in its mouth....

no1tovote4 said:
I especially like the part where they say he tried to roll of the gurney when he saw the US troops. That made it all the sweeter.

I hope they get a jewish female undertaker to handle the body, wrap it in a bacon shroud and bury it with fecal matter from swine in its mouth....

Mmmmm, bacon.....
*drool*

Forum List

Back