Zakaria: Gingrich vrs Romney Fight is Birth of New GOP

about what?

Seriously, what is there to talk to them about?

Nothing really.

We should stop threatening them. They have every right to do what they want..so long as it doesn't involve massacring unarmed civilians.

That's the point, isn't it? We don't want them using a nuke to massacre unarmed civilians...

Gee..there's only one country on the planet that's ever employed nuclear weapons during a war and hey..they used them to massacre unarmed civilians. And not just once..but twice.

In any case..there is no evidence that if even Iran got the bomb, they would use it on anyone. More likely it would be employed to keep people from invading their country. You know, like Iraq? Who was armed and egged on by the US to do so?

As Ron Paul says, there is NO evidence Iran wants nukes, just propaganda, and they haven't attacked anyone since Darius the Great...

Well, Paul needs to recheck his history book, lol.

Ever hear of Tamerlane? the Parthians? the Sassanids? the...well, never mind, whats the point? Ron Paul is always right. /sarcasm

Got anything this century?

Gee..there's only one country on the planet that's ever employed nuclear weapons during a war and hey..they used them to massacre unarmed civilians. And not just once..but twice.

In any case..there is no evidence that if even Iran got the bomb, they would use it on anyone. More likely it would be employed to keep people from invading their country. You know, like Iraq? Who was armed and egged on by the US to do so?

That would be a country that launched a sneak attack and was engaging in genocidal war across Asia at the time... but don't let that come out.

Sorry, I don't want to stake my safety on the sanity of Iran's leaders. We should tell them in no uncertain terms- give up your nuke program.

But I think the Israelis are going to take care of the problem for us...

Forum List

Back